So Trump's directed I.C...

So Trump's directed I.C.E / Immigration to drop illegal immigrants into Dem-controlled sanctuary cities & Democrats are crying like bitches about it? But I thought Dems supported open borders? What's the problem? Ocasio-Cortez, Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton & Elizabeth Warren have been demanding we open our borders to all for the past 3 months.

foxnews.com/opinion/border-crisis-when-will-dems-in-congress-admit-their-hatred-for-trump-means-more-than-us-security

Attached: heh.jpg (948x960, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2019/04/09/immigrants-from-50-countries-illegally-entering-us-border-patrol-official/
nypost.com/2019/04/12/trump-tears-into-radical-left-for-opposing-sanctuary-city-proposal/
npr.org/2019/04/12/712760676/trump-threatens-to-send-detained-immigrants-to-sanctuary-cities
nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/white-house-considered-dumping-migrants-sanctuary-cities-n993701
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the problem is, no one ever expected such a fucking criminal to win the presidency.

really? a faux news opinion piece? I'm not clicking on that garbage

crybaby detected nothing to do with post

she didn’t...

just a reminder

Attached: smallsetback.png (498x414, 509K)

The sanctuary cities keep raising taxes on the middle class and rich causing them to leave while seeing an influx of uneducated worthless criminals and rapists then wonder why they don't have any money and crime is rampant.

“b..but..C...CNN says so...”

>But I thought Dems supported open borders?
You listened to what far-right republicans told you Democrats think, instead of what Democrats think, and you believed it.

You are a useful idiot.
It's no surprise you're a Trumptard.

Attached: trump white genocide 2.jpg (859x1024, 91K)

>Trump sends immigrants to sanctuary cities
>exactly where they wanted to go

THANKS OTRUMPA

what did she mean by this?

Attached: FF1CD56B-A550-4439-B8E6-828F3372A103.jpg (600x778, 123K)

says the person who can watch a person standing in front of a flag calling other people traitors.

Attached: 425846003-italian-fascism-fascist-benito-mussolini-colosseum.jpg (960x540, 26K)

Well it's not that he's doing it, it's that he used it as a tool to attack his opponents. He literally told that to the director, in writing.

Yes the president is this dumb.

Whether he does it or not, they will have to explain why they don't want them for the next month. An ax to the face of the leftist cunts. Popcorn is ready to go.

Keep supporting a crooked criminal enriching himself at the expense of you and the destruction of this countrys democracy and freedom. Enjoy the biggest power grab in the history of the country when a Dem lands in the chair and picks up with these absurdly expanded powers and run with them. Gullible fools lol.

Attached: D4B0EC1B-E1D5-40C1-88C3-CBDBB2F715AA.jpg (600x778, 121K)

Attached: 36E7C576-C4A2-46B0-A8FE-C62660A4E1D3.jpg (600x778, 121K)

Try harder shill.

Attached: D8678B68-7207-4BDE-BBC0-FA5FD963D6F7.jpg (600x778, 122K)

>this countrys democracy
>democratic republic

>this
Also be prepared for multiple mysterious supreme court justice deaths/retirements.

Attached: 5C38476C-EC25-46F5-BD58-17A896AEF6E1.jpg (600x778, 122K)

So Trump directed his sister to fucking rob the country to the tune of a billion dollars to put in his fuckin pocket, and resigned to avoid the investigation into her performance. And you're all excited about 19th century southern hick race war fantasies. Ever consider eating the barrel of a gun? Because I'm considering you eating one.

Kinda funny that Ocasio Cortez, the racist anti-semitic bigot Ilhan Omar & the rest of the violent extremist far left Democrats have been demanding open borders & "free flow" of illegals into the U.S. - yet they do a sudden 180, crying like deranged mentally ill cunts when Trump does exactly what they've asked for & starts dropping illegals into Democrat controlled far left cities.

No wonder everyone hates Democrats so much.

>post a hundreds posts a year being a dick correcting people that a democratic republic is not a democracy, but lip service to one, against the entire spirit of it.
>refer to the government as a democracy
>immediately get someone doing it right back to me

>god dammit
>i deserved this

>rage this much
kek

Literally Pelops and schumer. Nice try you dumb redneck cuck fuck

Boot Licker Shill. Your president is presiding over a fucking border emergency disaster of epic proportions, after two years of literally running his entire campaign and presidency on immigration as his only issue with any support, and even after two years of absolute power, still fucked it up and created a bigger fucking crisis than it's ever been. They're literally running radio ads south of the border saying Trump's closing the wall, if you're thinking of migrating, now is the time, causing a mad rush. This is what you get when you put catastrophically stupid people in charge of complicated shit.

You fucking idiots.

Yeah, try to blame democrats, like always. That'll fix it.

I can't fucking wait for those.

what rage? I literally posted a self-depreciating deflating quip at my own expense. Even if I try to read that in a rage voice, i can't make it work.

BUT TRUMP ONLY HAD 2 YEARS OF CONTROLLING BOTH HOUSES OF CONGRESS AND THE SUPREME COURT!!! HE NEEDS AT LEAST 6 TO DO HIS JOB

Fox "news".
Fuck off. Fox is not journalism.

I don't think it's dumb at all. I think it's fucking brilliant. Politicians should be prepared to take the same shit they deal out, rather than count on their constituents to take the shit.

He's not doing anything illegal or even dishonest, just asking democrats to step up.

thats okay, we aren't actually a democratic republic, we are a plutocracy

>I thought Dems supported open borders
Literally never happened, when will this misinformation end

Your right. They just want to get rid of the agency that catches and deports them, get rid of all detention centers, and allow illegals the right to vote. Fuck off shill

Democrats keep fighting Trump's wall because they "want to use more effective methods like technology, drones and better trained border agents."

It's bullshit, first off, Democrats have no strategy of any kind to prevent illegal immigration, secondly, they work hard to prevent ICE agents and border security agents from doing their jobs, third, they say that anyone who claims the need for sanctuary should be allowed to stay, then they offer housing, education and healthcare.

But they don't WANT anyone to come illegally, or course not, that would be crazy.

Attached: _92345499_12a9269f-e10c-41ca-9ac0-f9c5f7482fe3.jpg (624x351, 33K)

No worse than FNN fake news.

Attached: ThemPeskyRussians.jpg (886x767, 119K)

Keep the dream alive, cucky.

Attached: 1553549374818.jpg (531x500, 68K)

Well, at least for the plutocrats the country's a democratic republic. Everyone gets to buy their own representatives and the ones with more money get more votes.

Attached: capitalismo.png (589x559, 150K)

Attached: TrumpWinning-1[1].jpg (585x270, 155K)

THIS.

Democrats are the masters of hypocrisy. I say FLOOD blue cities with the violent peasants they claim to love.

Attached: 1517647284998.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Attached: Fuck your bait.jpg (843x485, 247K)

Actually liberals have not been crying, they've been laughing. What the fuck would you dumb cunts do when the illegals just moved to your hood?

Open Borders Don Trump for real

go murder some babies and call it abortion, you slut.

And your thoughts on the the thread subject would be what?

Attached: 58FAB812-5D13-4433-89CE-16EAA7608468.png (1200x900, 210K)

when a nigger has no comeback or argument to formulate

Trump loves the taste of semen, as it slides down his throat

Attached: 1551824222086.jpg (1080x1643, 223K)

President Faggot needs Dems to do his job for him, got it.

you'll find your nuts and read it one day

so what do democrats have planned for fighting illegal immigration?

itt: Russian political instigator bots arguing with paid Jew shill agitators.

>mfw Americans don't think the way the world wants them to so Americans get smeared for being idiots when in fact all of the rest of the world is full of dumb rapist niggers and feminist men.

Abortionists are irresponsible whores and sluts who bang all day and are baby killers. That is all.

Let them in. Let them take jobs. Let them enroll kids in our schools. Enroll kids for free school meals. Don't ever try to detain them. Let them vote. Give them drivers liscenses. Give them free healthcare. Give them amnesty. Don't you dare call that open borders. Dems are tough on immigration.

It's the equivalent of asking your 8 year old what he got on his report card and he tells he got straight A's but a couple of hours ago he lied about what he got on his test. Sure. Let's believe the known liar without asking to see the proof. Why not?

my question to people who support this is, why are you ok with the president just releasing these people into American cities?

You’re okay with him punishing the people who live in certain American cities because a majority didn’t vote for him?

...for real?

I guess the only Americans that matter to you are Americans who live in a red state. It must be sad to be that fucking tribal.

You’re retarded.

What's he supposed to do with him. Holding facilities are full. Dems will not vote to increase. They balk at faster deportations, they even scream like autists if they are even held.

Them

Pot meet kettle

>we don’t want a mass influx of illegals that’s not our job
>yes we do and it is our job
>than you do it
>HUURR YOU NO DO YUR JOB
Imagine being this retarded but unironically

Attached: AD45967B-6437-4E98-83E0-E99ED3BD430A.jpg (626x620, 122K)

im a illegal alien living in a non sanctuary state / city.

fuck off i just wanna have a better life.
not stealing from anybody, paying my taxes and not raping your fat smelly mommy

2019 and people still thinks trumps are serious about immigration. He just uses this shit as smokescreen for all the other trash that he do in office.

go suck the dog sperm out of your father's asshole with a silly straw

he's just getting the retards fired up again

he's fragile ego needs fat dumb rednecks cheering at his rallies so he is pandering to them

Get a better argument than "Muh Clinton". Then kill yourself.

fucking pansies scared of guatemalans

>Democrats are crying like bitches about it?
Sauce???

Because that should never have even been considered a solution to the problem. As an American, the idea of releasing them inside America should be unacceptable to you. It’s as if you and your roommate disagreed on how to solve a hornets nest problem, so you carefully pick up the nest and fucking toss it into your roommate’s bedroom.

Do you think there are walls around those cities that keep them inside NY and Chicago? No, they’ll go back where they know, to their families. Also, if you release them, that means you’ve just spent all that money on ICE investigations and arrests... to RELEASE THEM. You just wasted all that limited budget money, for nothing.

Supporting this means that you care more about fucking over democrats than about making the country better. I have no respect for people like that.

no shit - I haven't seen anybody taking his bullshit seriously or caring.

he can dump them in whatever cities he wants, they are still going to go where the work is - and a lot of that is on farms because redneck farmers act patriotic but are the first to hire illegals to pick their crops

>Oy vey climate change is a national emergency so we have to transfer funds from ice and the military! Thanks for the precedentTrump ;D

>"we want less illegals here"
>continue drug war
>build a big ass wall to make us feel better
>americans still hire mexicans for cheap ass labor

if you wanna address illegal immigration then start addressing systematic issues instead of throat guzzling MSM propaganda

Attached: Screenshot_228.png (740x558, 600K)

I find it hilariously ironic that the dems are pushing the "Trump is a heartless bastard for using thses illegals as political pawns" narrative when that's exactly what the dems have been doing for the past 3 decades. The dreamer program is especially cruel because it basically puts these illegals in indefinite legal limbo, not knowing if they're gonna get sent back or not but conveniently trotted out every election year to pander for the Latino vote.

>Ocasio-Cortez, Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton & Elizabeth Warren have been demanding we open our borders to all for the past 3 months.
NO ONE is looking for"open borders" but, hey, you just keep regurgitating fox/hannity/breightbart shit they brainwash you with.
inotherwords, stay stupid and gullible, you're good at it

>they don't want them
>yet they do a sudden 180, crying
Citation?

I'm just trying to figure out where people are getting this "they flipped!", "They're refusing the refugees","they don't want them in sanctuary cities!", etc.
Like it's not unbelievable to me but I haven't seen a single quote posted from any Dems, just all these claims and circle-jerking. Maybe everyone is just too caught up in having fun joking about it but I'd assume if there were some juicy quotes protesting the plan they'd be being repeated and put into images and memes to spread all over.

see

>Democrats are crying like bitches about it
I get all my news from Fox

Oh no! Cheap undocumented labor! Whatever will we do?!? Oh yea, pay less when we go out to eat since the entire back of house will be working for cash under the table.

>higher crime rates are a good thing because food is cheaper now

>never committed any crime

>I have no plans to solve problems.
>I just troll.

more crime is committed by homeless white junkies. you know, the ones that poor shithole flyover states bus to the coastal cities so they don't have to take care of their own kids.

According to democracy, actually she did. But in America, we use "democracy"

Prove it faggot.

Soooooo... still no sources or citation for any of this???

yeah, whatever the fuck will I do, I'm sitting here posting on the worst part of a mediterranean stone carving forum instead of working, because I'm not a spic but I live in the south so not speaking the language of drug and murder means I can't get a job, and even if I did there's a million browns who are preferred because they'll be paid less

>Oh no! Cheap undocumented labor! Whatever will we do?!? Oh yea, pay more in taxes since the entire back of house will be working for cash under the table and not paying anywhere near what legal aliens or citizens pay in taxes.
Stupid libcuck.

Dems BTFO

Dad, what are you doing on Yea Forums?

They want the to infest every state, not just their already blue states.

Ok, yeah, I just even wasted my time reading the obviously biased article in the op and not only do they not have any citations or sources for it they don't even MENTION it in the article, it's just your run of the mill "oh unfair Dems getting in the way of trump don't care about security."

Whether or not you believe me I'm seriously open to the idea the Dems were a bunch of hypocrite bitches who stopped supporting immigration as soon as they were gonna be sent to dem cities, totally seems like something they'd do.
It just seems that NO ONE has any evidence of this being true and it's weird that it's not being posted if it's out there because y'all love making redpill meme images of this sort of stuff.
So is it all just saying what agrees with your feels and smugly circlejerking over your own lies or what?

What kind of fucking worthless, degenerate, negroid, piece of shit do you have to be that your very presence in a city is classified as an "attack"?

Sanctuary cities are a myth created by the media to create images of shanytowns filled with illegal immigrants trying to steal from you. They are literally just cities that don't actively enforce immigration law. In other words, they are literally just cities.

garbage democrat idiots
you put up a sick incompetent boob
believed your fucking idiot msnbc pollmeisters
elected mostly via fraud,idiot leftists
you fucking idiots
now sit in your chickenscat coop,tyson foods awaits you
assholes

Ooook?
But that doesn't really answer my question which is where people are getting this whole "Dems flipped! They don't want immigrants if they're being sent to sanctuary cities!" thing.
I mean people keep repeating and circle-jerking over this like it's some big scandal that got uncovered but no one can cite a single Dem saying anything like it and when pressed they try to change the topic like you're doing.

Right, so why don't we just not let them into the country in the first place.

And no, supporting this doesn't mean that, it means literally abiding by what the Democrats want, except now that you have it you're all realizing that it's a terrible fucking idea.

Honestly I have never seen a more pathetic and ball-less reaction to something. Own up to your policies faggot. This is what you wanted. You want illegal immigrants to be allowed into major cities. Trump is doing that, and so now suddenly it's bad. If Obama was doing this it would a program with a sweet sounding patriotic name like "New Citizen Diversity Injection Program" and you would be fucking crying at how great you think it is. Trump does it and omg lel he's liek totaly hitler omg

Attached: 1551980604202.gif (200x109, 1.96M)

The problem is that A: it's a massive abuse of power; and B: if he cares so much about border security, why would he let a bunch of migrants loose in cities? Aren't they all "rapists and criminals?"

Yeah, he's just a racist fuckwad who's got early Alzheimer's and runs this country because people let racism overrule any shred of common sense that told them this dumb motherfucker was incapable of doing the job.

You are a fucking idiot kid

Why is it a massive abuse of power?

see

Hello seattle

>now suddenly it's bad
Citation! Source!
Anything please!
Did I suddenly develop selective dyslexia and people are posting evidence but I can't see it or something???

Dems literally had a known liar testify to Congress
3 times

So now you're saying that you want illegal immigrants dropped off into sanctuary cities? Flip flopping again?

The law requires that they be released after a period of time if they cannot be processed by the immigration courts. There is a fucking of illegals entering because lefties are finding thier caravans. The courts can't handle them all, so they have to be released somewhere. I think sanctuary cities are the perfect place for them. They want to be hear, the Dem run sanctuary cities want them here.

What's the problem?

Man this Russian butt-boy is looking tanned

the problem is they're filthy fucking subhuman latinos and we need to preserve white america faggot

are you fucking retarded.
95% of illegal immigrants come here by planes with tourist visas and overstay lol

there is no problem other than the fact they will immediately leave the "sanctuary cities" for the rest of the country and then we have to listen to you soft-dick faggots whine about the illegal immigrants Don Open Borders Trump imported

>are you fucking retarded
Like half the country, yes.

Says who?

thats 95% of non-spic illegals

*excluding mexicans

>I DONT CARE THAT THE RUSSIA HOAX WAS A HOAX, IT WAS HER TURN

I'm not the user you were talking to, I haven't stated any position to flip flop from.
I'm the one who just keeps asking where people are getting all this stuff about how suddenly the Dems don't want Immigration if it's going to sanctuary cities.
You said that "suddenly it's bad" but according to WHO? Cortez? Killery? The ghost of Marx?

Ok so why do you want open borders? Why can't we deport criminals crossing the borders? By definition, everyone crossing the border is a criminal.

If that were true, everything would've been done. Rinos like McCain did exist and always will, rest in piss btw.

Fox was the only cable station to get Russia correct. I don't care for it but it's the most reputable cable news channel right now if that means anything.

Dude....read the fucking news. Every major liberal news outlet had a fucking autistic breakdown today over this. Every liberal faggot on the internet is bitching. Are you really trying to move the goal post THAT FAR in saying "nah see we ain't even mad" now? CMON

Fuck you for making me look this shit up.

You are the retarded faggot who doesn't have facts.

About half of immigrants come over the border.

And they are all Mexican/brown wetbacks

The overstayed visas are from other countries.

Now do you see the problem dipshit?

Attached: Screenshot_20190412-210846_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 367K)

>our only options were a retarded neoliberal and a literal trust fund baby billionaire
Retard

I don't understand why we don't just open fire on spics trying to cross the border. You don't even have to kill them. Just do it enough and word will spread. The numbers will drop. They're literally only doing it because they know they won't get shot at and they have a chance. We're making it too easy.

If only the tear gas made them all steril.

Illegal immigrants Are fucking everywhere where i live.

from the hundreds i met just two came using the border.

both girls
both from El Salvador

not a single mexican.

Attached: 1449896268971.jpg (235x235, 9K)

A. He cannot do it.

B. Cities would be fine with this.

C. Dems not crying at all.

Attached: trump_valentine.jpg (500x350, 19K)

This. Now fuck off trumptards.

Attached: image-6.jpg (768x396, 53K)

How stupid are you?

Nothing in your post is true.

Attached: fuckyourfeelingstrumpmeme.jpg (550x960, 55K)

Attached: 1456633788549.jpg (931x650, 48K)

Attached: FB_IMG_15400646466557052.jpg (480x460, 116K)

Imagine hating your own country as much as you fuckers do.

Die traitors deaths

Lol. When mayor declares city sactuary city. Ilegals flood city. But it's just a myth.

Attached: Trump..jpg (349x466, 55K)

so you wanted to vote for the guy who had no idea what the fuck aleppo was?
ok then.

Attached: 1453323858094~01.jpg (960x675, 59K)

Fine.
They become citizens.
More votes against trumptard traitors.

Attached: 1456024573758.jpg (435x580, 69K)

Hahahaha.
Trumptards.
Losers.

Attached: FB_IMG_1554973339686.jpg (843x839, 49K)

A straw man is a form of argument and an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man."

>Linking fox news on Yea Forums
>Reading fox news
Get out here gramps.

Attached: 1458516121492.jpg (573x729, 62K)

This. Raise taxes to pay for worthless homeless fucks and illegals free gits.

Attached: tables_have_turned.jpg (720x493, 64K)

EVERY country uses the mexican border to cross illegally !!!
nypost.com/2019/04/09/immigrants-from-50-countries-illegally-entering-us-border-patrol-official/

If you think the democrats support open boarders you need to stop reading right leaning political click bait articles. Democrats agree on boarder security and have even voted for physical barriers in the past. “Sanctuary City” literally just means that local law enforcement cant be deputized by ICE officers.

>watches cnn fake news

Singaporean here. why is this news article doesn't have citations?

>20 years ago people said different stuff than today.

Are you really this retarded?

yeah dumb cunt mexico has no visa requirement.
people fly there and cross the border

more immigrants come straight to America and overstay their visas.

>watches fox news
>calling someone fake
>lulz

Lol i hope trump sends the third world back to the shithole it came from. Fuck you india mexico and china. You should be ashamed.

And your idea is we should make them mothers?

> /brown wetbacks

Same here user, i live in San Diego, all of my Mexican friends fucking hate illegals, knowing how hard it was to come legally.

I'm mexican american first generation but honestly I saw my parent's work their whole lives and pay taxes and pass their citizen tests and never took any aide with food stamps except for medical insurance for me and my siblings and i am SICK AND TIRED OF SEEING SO MANY FUCKEN WET BACK BEANER FUCKS COME INTO OUR COUNTRY AND NOT TRY TO BETTER THEMSELVES. I WORK 2 GOD DAMN JOBS TO PUT FOOD IN MY KIDS TABLE AND THE GOVERNMENT DOESN'T HELP WELL THAT'S FINE BECAUSE I HAD THOSE KIDS I PAY FOR THEIR HEALTHCARE AND THEIR FOOD AND WHAT THEY NEED. I am sick and tired of so many beaners coming here and taking and taking and taking. At least african americans hustle what do these beaners do just have kids my aunt had 7 daughters! who paid for them? my hard working parents and all of you. This is sweet music to me, and you bet your ass i'm voting for him next election too. If we don't build that wall then let's stop that sanctuary city bullshit!

Attached: rhicosplay_41133023_278559576089269_4252015238758950606_n.jpg (1080x1350, 159K)

And what magical crop isn't machine harvested?

Attached: 56938118_10156488694503823_6776641387229085696_o.jpg (1024x784, 122K)

Because dropping these people off in a random city against their will is illegal for a couple different reasons.

lol, literally only people i've heard talking about this are trumtards.

Blue Staters don't like getting Red Pilled? It's not about your feelings child. Libtards been setting up their Safe Spaces, and Big Daddy Donald is going to give em bus loads of what they want. Enjoy your rising crime rates; rape, robbery, GTA, fentenyl OD's, shitting in the streets, homelessness, squatters...
Who want's to move to Cali?

Chill ese

only thing those illiterate fucktards are good for, jose no hablo ingles but you sure can go down to the welfare office and ask for benefits and avoid taxes. If they come into this country illegally I feel nothing but glee they get paid like the shit stains they are. They don't want to put in the work and do shit legally then get fucked Jose.

See what i mean?
Based Juan, you should ice your aunt.

ha ha ha.... You are a dummy, very stupid proposal, it's still the United States, what a really stupid idea.

Attached: zOfEuvX.jpg (750x717, 88K)

lets ask dems about pizzagate

Attached: 0,,69787089,00.jpg (650x880, 160K)

I love all the “legal expert” conservative cucks who wouldn’t be able to read or comprehend the INA if they wanted to. Stupid neckbeard cunts. You literally don’t know shit about the law but you preach all day like you do and then call yourselves constitutionalists.

Attached: mexicans.jpg (500x500, 87K)

I would if i could but the fucken whore had her daughter get her the paperwork after YEARS of abusing the system @

pizzagate has never been debunked.

Attached: 572e7157d690bbd8e68dd3dc3312cf25002f80ca8c595fbf217d0911d665f2f7 (1).png (400x286, 110K)

pizzagate has never been debunked.

Attached: 10345804_286183331506188_461649204486661141_n.jpg (640x640, 43K)

get ready to lose the next election with how many fucken retards you have on the ballot NOT EVEN YOUR cucked party can decide on who they want to support. Just watch your party split and get fucked forever 4 years by daddy trump lol

Well boys, someone needs to grab the owner and torture him for hours and he'll be begging to talk.

Attached: 1550784994511.jpg (478x350, 51K)

Ugh... damn

Well at least there is one go getter out of 7.

It's the same how i feel about the dreamers. You've been here how fucking long under the dream act and couldn't file some paperwork to be legal before trump takes it away? Lazy fucks.

Congrats, you’re so consumed by tribalistic politics that you automatically assume I’m a democrat because I pointed out your inability to actually critically think and read a law and actually understand it rather than listen to daddy trump’s explanation of it. You stupid fuck. You’re exactly what they want - a ignorant, naive piece of shit who will buy in to whatever they say. Good on you, faggot.

Attached: screenshot-www.facebook.com-2019.04.12-23-39-18.png (569x502, 195K)

Top kek

you sound like one of those basement fucks that doesn't have a life and just thinks because they sound smarter they must be right? suck my brown asshole unless you democratic fucks get your act together watch this play out just like last time. By the way you kiss your boyfriend with that mouth? tsk tsk bad baby

There’s a big BIG difference between allowing undocumented immigrants to exist in your city without fear and funneling every undocumented immigrant into that city.

Sure you might get a laugh out of it, but you’d be making huge logistical problems for some of America’s most important trade centers— not a good idea at all. Sanctuaries were not intended to be where every undocumented immigrant ends up, that’s just not logistically feasible.

Hur only democrats want taxes so we should only tax temocrats lol

Great idea. There are plenty of Trump hotels in these cities where they can quickly get jobs!

but that's what happens my man the california city of San Jose is full of those bottom feeding fucks, everywhere!!! has a "se habla espanol" sign and every other fucker you see is a border hopping fucktard. I'm all for legal immigration but they are costing so much now holy shit.

Exactly then! we just have ICE waiting when they go apply!!! -top kek-

and arrest the employer too!!

Why would you arrest the employer?! those idiots come into this country to funnel what shit we give them so they send it out of our country?! no no... just deport them and line the border with sharp shooters. A man can dream!

Sure then immigration reform sounds totally reasonable. What isn’t reasonable are these “haha gotcha!” bullying tactics. All it’s going to cause are huge issues and finger pointing.

because the employer knowingly breaks the law in order to hire undocumented labor at illegally low wages. Duh.

Undocumented immigrants LOL. I believe you are looking for the word "Illegal"

Illegal when you hire them. LOL

It is reasonable, however the Dem side isn't playing along, thus trump is being an asshole.

>But I thought Dems supported open borders?
I'm sure you did retard.

The US is not a democracy, never has been. It's a Republic for a reason. Learn your history kid.

Illegal isn’t a noun dude

unlawful sound better?

kek so true

Clown world baby

Attached: 1549997001698.gif (607x609, 388K)

That’s not even informally considered a noun.

All I’m getting at is making someone’s entire identity about whether or not they’re where they are legally is incredibly demeaning. I don’t think illegal immigration is good but at least I can sympathize with the reasons why people might do it. Calling someone an “illegal” just isn’t really something I think is cool.

Attached: 1455227646387.jpg (6064x6072, 854K)

is reddit down again?

look at all these butt hurt fags, can't even mention trump without half of Yea Forums jumping on a fucking nigger dick. And holy shit the others are corporate shills, dumping nothing but lame ass hate and propaganda that are also much greater in the homosex spectrum.

literally identical to saying fox is trash and biased...

theyre both so obviously trash and biased

durr I cant read durr trump good durr

It's not about being cool, it's about what is true. They are illegally entering another country. Which is unlawful/illegal.

>Assuming corporate dems are actually progressive.

Are you even from the US mate?

FLOTUS was an illegal immigrant. Visa overstay, worked illegally for the Kit Kat Club when she met her meal-ticket. MAGA!

Attached: immigration lalo.png (800x934, 925K)

Henceforth, by executive order, it shall be known as bulltrump. MAGA!

>Blackmailed by some basic bitch stripper and folded like a bitch
>Bought by Israel and the Saudis
>Imgflip watermark
Lol

Pizzagate is nonpartisan.

Right, so they’re illegal immigrants. They’re not any more illegal than a tresspasser. Why do we imply their entire identity is centered around their lack of documentation, to the point where we’d use an adjective as a noun?

Attached: 1555114920379.png (599x411, 485K)

Attached: Dream.jpg (900x1000, 135K)

MAGAttes don't make fine distinctions. It's either us or them.

>The Dems have a secret satanic child sex ring in a pizzahut and the unhinged shooter and average /pol/tard who couldn't find it was just a cia plant, I know this because Yea Forums said so!
>Meanwhile: Trump administration litterally documented having taken children from parents and put them in situations where they were sexually abused
Wew

>Still no citation/source/proof

this

Which is, of course, the entire reason you bastards want to exploit these invaders anyway; to bolster the number of useful idiots that will blindly support your sick agendas.

Attached: 57kXcSQ.jpg (1086x735, 95K)

Attached: XecwvZ.jpg (530x960, 103K)

Name those reasons.

Attached: nextpresident~01.jpg (537x940, 110K)

Attached: trump_thump.jpg (365x351, 114K)

Attached: n1Lbrva~01.jpg (419x430, 126K)

Attached: 1452967087319.jpg (540x706, 129K)

Sounds legit

You, sir, are a white girl.

Hit really should be just Trump blowing trimp

Were gonna have a civil war, and your house will either be raided by rogue military or just some asshole down the street who's taking advantage of the chaos. Your family will be raped and shot, you will also be shot and or raped. If you walk out into the streets others taking advantage of the chaos will either rape or kill you. People are going to create home made explosives and lob them into your homes and streets, and most Americans will have to pick a side. If you are able bodied you'll be forced into war or die, and lets just hope you don't live on a farm.

Attached: Dogger.png (1000x750, 890K)

Fat low wage white nigger bootlicker shill confirmed
>yes, yes, the employer is your lord, peasant, they are beyond reproach and above the law, why would we make our overlords pay for breaking the law and causing the immigrant influx in the first place by paying them

Democrats are clueless fucks. They're basically guaranteeing Trump a 2nd term with the stupid shit they're doing.

Eat a dick liberal Moron. Pelosi went batshit over the announcement and yes other dems are on the warpath.

/thread

So trump then

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-abh

Attached: file 5.jpg (707x1000, 143K)

Then why do Democrat controlled cities not enforce immigration?

Seeing the record low approval the Congress Democrats have, while the Republicans have hit over 50% approval - I can understand why the very few last remaining far leftists are on suicide watch. Dems are fucked in 2020.

Literally every single democrat said OK DO IT THAT'S WHAT WE WANT IDIOT lol wtf is OP talking about

Actually, the vast majority of Democrats in the House & Senate came out in opposition to Trump's idea. So OP is pretty much right on the money.
nypost.com/2019/04/12/trump-tears-into-radical-left-for-opposing-sanctuary-city-proposal/

this. the dems ad a meltdown today over President Trump's proposition.OP is 100% correct.
npr.org/2019/04/12/712760676/trump-threatens-to-send-detained-immigrants-to-sanctuary-cities

nah, pelosi, schumer & the Congressional Democrat caucus issued a letter condemning trump's plan. you lied.
nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/white-house-considered-dumping-migrants-sanctuary-cities-n993701

gentlemen

Attached: 1547418561590.jpg (229x220, 7K)