Drunk thread, happy Friday!

Drunk thread, happy Friday!

Attached: 11135.jpg (1242x1656, 392K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't drink vodka anymore without throwing up

fuck yea looks like a good time

Attached: 1554614292221.jpg (1192x1536, 603K)

That's why I mix it. People don't drink alcohol because it tastes good

It is a good time, watching my favorite Twitch streamer and noticed Yea Forums didn't have a drinking thread tonight.

Never cared for vodka used to drink that quite a bit with my friend we would mix it with OJ, after face planting on his floor that was enough for me

Drinking natty daddy’s. It’s depressing.

No shame in being thrifty.

Alcohol is degenerate.

I drank screwdrivers with my friend one time, he was laughing that I couldn't keep up. About an hour later he went to the bathroom and fell into the tub, knocking down the shower curtain. Eyes wide open but unresponsive. Mixing with orange juice makes it so easy to drink more than you should. He didn't even remember what happened the next day.

What’s everyone doing while drinking? I’m just watching soccer game highlights.

Bitch ass nigga

Yeah it is..I remember getting up and saying to him i'm not drunk then wham right on the floor, hits you hard when you stand up

Im getting drunk off this and watching Baywatch lol, might break out the whisky when my pizzas done cooking

Attached: 6E9F4B5C-2FF3-4FE0-A023-31C0A810A55B.jpg (3264x2448, 1.41M)

we've always called them snake shots guess we don't know our mixes

why the fuck would you make a "rusty bucket"

My friend invited me over to smoke weed tonight, which I would totally do, but I live in apartments for disabled people (I am mentally ill)

The Department of Housing and Urban Development can't evict someone for alcohol because it is legal. If they drug test me and find marijuana I could lose my apartment. But they can't do anything about alcohol as long as no other tenants complain. So here I am lol

What’s the whisky? I dog goose island.

Is that what you call vodka+soda?

Do you live in the US? Also what kind of place is that? I’ve been to a couple psych hospitals temporarily.

dooming it

Yeah it's in the US, it's HUD apartments, I moved in after I was in inpatient treatment for a year. With the help of the facility social worker. Everyone that lives here has a mental or physical disability.

just blow the smoke throw a toilet paper tube with a fabric sheet on it in the bathroom don't think the tennits will care all that much anyways really

Watching CalebHart42 play MegaMan on Twitch. And Yea Forums obviously

Canadian Club rye

I know how to smoke without getting caught but it's the drug tests I have to worry about

What qualifies as a mental disability?

I like some streamers but I can’t stand the constant call outs for donations and how much time they spend not even playing.

>explaining yourself on Yea Forums

How much of that do you drink at a time?

For me it's Schizoaffective disorder. My antipsychotic medication was prescribed after I had a hearing with a panel of about ~15 doctors approving my treatment. Anything that causes significant impairment in normal daily functions is a disability

I hear you man. Some people I watch only have ~100 subscribers, and some have ~3,000, people donate and subscribe if they really like the person. Some people are whores for attention, it's up to you whether you support them or not

Fuck i wasnt gonna drink tonight but i think this did it

No shame! It's fucking friday my dude!

Half a fifth if i work the next day. The whole fifth if i dont. Either way i usually have a 6 pack of beer already down when i start drinking it

I used to take abilify and citalopram for a mood disorder. I stopped abilify myself though. No hallucinations/delusions though I guess. So not a disability. Still never talk to my family ever.

I used to drink half a fifth a night, but I stopped buying liquor. Now I just drink beer.

This guy is a faggot

What will you be having?

Im probably going to start doing the same. The hangovers from liquor are starting to be way to much to handle. My nerves feel fried all the time

Wisers

Beer works for me because it satisfies having a drink, yet I can’t as easily over do it.

I know what you mean. I can drink as much beer as i want and i dont black out at all. And the hangovers from beer are nothing. I just hate the bloated feeling you get from it

>they still havent joined the best Yea Forums discord thr world has ever fucking seen yet

Yikes!

discord.
gg/wmB2n3

Bv

Attached: IMG_20190321_181557.jpg (1530x2040, 581K)

Good on you man, I wish I could get off my meds. My dad takes Abilify. He's got psychotic symptoms and PTSD. He also smokes weed and says it helps him. We all find our place in the world and what works and doesn't work.

Used to drink beer to get drunk, 12 packs and 18 packs, you know. But that would only last me one night. I get a bottle of liquor and a 2 liter of soda and I drink for 3-4 nights.

i haven’t smoked weed in months. I’m not sure if it helped or not. I have a clearer mind but not as happy.

after a week of pretty much just stare at the ceiling of my office I won the right to be completely drunk on whiskey

The shit nowadays is too strong. Like beyond the realm of "medicine". My state just recently approved medical cannabis, the dispensaries open in a few months, we'll have to see how that goes.

I hear you man. You deserve it lol

All American piss! Lol

Wisers is canadian

Thought you meant Budweiser! Sorry

Attached: HowtoDie_1_1.webm (380x476, 252K)

You cray-cray lol!

but its true, this month has been pretty boring I'm sure I can stay in home for the rest of it and noone would notice, hell I fell asleep on my visitor's couch more times I can possibly count just this week

Damn

Sounds like you think what you do is pointless but it's better than slinging patties at McDonald's and you can afford to enjoy yourself!

Hope you didn't stain your white shirt!

Messed up the last one. That's not me btw. I'm not that crazy lol.

Attached: HowtoDie_.webm (380x476, 1.9M)

HOLY SHIT

Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should.

Any of y’all try knob creek straight rye whiskey

Cheers!

Eating pizza, drinking bunch of beer, consuming tons of whiskey...how fat are you user? There's no way to consistently guzzle and eat carbs like that without getting a pretty big gut.

Lost a lot of weight this year, went from 320 last May to 240 currently. Probably would have lost more than 100 lbs if I didn't drink

Iced tea,

>Sounds like you think what you do is pointless
about that... I'm the boss here, its just that I was this close to fill bankruptcy back in January and had to cut arround 60% of my personnel, I'm recovering bit by bit but my business is still pretty far from our former "glory"
I miss the good days

I hear you I used to drink a bunch of beer and eat like shit I got up to like 245, switched to vodka/club soda and cut carbs out of my diet and I'm down to 165. I still drink a lot but at least I physically don't feel like bloated shit.

I bet you feel bad about laying off your staff but you gotta do what you gotta do :/ You ain't there to make friends.

Have a few good drunk stories, i'm still pretty young and it seems like you guys have been around for longer so you probably have some better ones, anyway I'll tell them if there is any interest.

What's the most fucked up you got?

pic related
i'm the same. it makes you fat after a while though
go for it

Attached: 1548035987462.jpg (1600x1600, 217K)

My older cousin had some friends over for her birthday and we're cool so I came over and we played a game called stack cup that you can probably look up but all you need to know is that when you lose the game you have to drink the bitch cup which is just filled with all different alcohol available. Needless to say I only remember my first bithh cup and everyone said I had 3 and a half, woke up the next day at 3pm and couldn't keep anything down until 8pm.

I think it tastes good. A good whiskey tastes pretty awesome.
>Pic related

Attached: Woodford Reserve.jpg (474x473, 30K)

Nice. Reminds me of playing kings when I had friends

Is that a popular drinking game? Never heard of it.

Fuck yeah man. Woodford reserve is my favorite

Drinking a six pack of a local brew and a random tall boy I had left over in the fridge. Watching the NHL playoffs. There's a girl that wants to smash but I don't want to cheat on my girlfriend.

Let's hear em faggot.

A lot of people I've met know of it. It's a card game.
>group of people
>shuffle deck and spread cards in a pile on the table
>each card has a certain rule
>go around the group and each person picks up a card
>rules for the king card is whenever someone picks up a king, they pour a good amount of their drink into empty cup
>whoever draws last king in the deck has to drink the whole cup of mixed shit

>Schizoaffective disorder
Can you explain a little on what it's like living with that? I don't much about the disorder. I understand if you don't wanna talk about, I'm just lazy and haven't done any research on it

I wish
Alls I got is a bit of box wine not enough to get drunk. I'm gonna get drunk tomorrow night and or Sunday.

I fucked that up. We kept the joker cards and that's what we used to fill up the cups. King makes a new rule and if someone breaks it they drink. Whatever. Look up kings on Google it can be a pretty funny game when everyone has a good buzz

You've never heard of King's Cup/Sociables? What the fuck.

If you're not married its not cheating. God how much easy puss I turned down on bitches I was loyal to because they were my gf only to have those relationships end...I smack my face everyday over that. Go get that side piece, just don't do it when you're married, because thats actual adultery.

Pretty sure its only an american thing.

Nah I don't wanna hurt my gf's feelings tbqh. Not worth it.

I'm British m8 and I know what it is

It means I have schizophrenia and other symptoms. I have psychosis, I believe that I am receiving transmissions from an outside source, that tell me what to do and how to act. I also experience depression to the point where I have suicidal thoughts and feel like there is no point in continuing. Everyone feels fake and hostile

Cheers to the governer is another fun one if you're not familiar with that as well

That's what I was getting ready to say.

You're Goddamn right it is

Attached: You are my bro.gif (300x228, 1.64M)

Wish I was drinking that instead of this Jack right now. It's so good straight. An ice cube or two isn't bad either, but woodford is good enough without.