Why the fuck do I owe the IRS $800? This is fucking bullshit

Why the fuck do I owe the IRS $800? This is fucking bullshit

Attached: CD4FD02A-CEA3-41D5-A7FD-9E015A0F6C74.png (1024x512, 22K)

I had to stroke a 6000$ check last February. Count your blessings m8. Turns out I forgot I received some untaxed income I forgot about. Lol.

Pay up fuckboi

There's youtube videos that say you don't have to.

Attached: 328C1EAD-92EB-414F-839F-529559805299.jpg (549x365, 113K)

Because you didn't deduct enough taxes from your paychecks throughout the year.

Because Donald Trump raised taxes on the lower and middle classes, while lowering taxes on rich people and corporations.

Suck it up or vote him out.

Attached: Fast Food at the White House.jpg (960x641, 165K)

dunno what kind of answer ur looking for here tbh

I "owe" them millions by now. Paying taxes LOL

Dude I fucking paid like $25,000 last year to the fucking IRS

See

That's Trump's promised reduction in taxes with the new law. By most measures most Americans will see a reduction but it benefits higher earners.
>tl;dr gimme ur money poorfag

cus rethugligans are in power

I did. I received some off book bonuses that were paid to a debit and reported via corporate at either the company paying or my corporate facility. Forgot I was going to have to pay the tax at the end of year even though I knew it when I withdrew it. I saved the tax that should have been deducted at the time, I just forgot it was coming up. Lol

1099??

Ok then there's your answer.

>Trump gets Paul Ryan's tax cut passed
>Very obviously benefits higher earners
>The vast majority of their base are poor whites
>Withholding tables are set up so too little is withheld from lower earners' paychecks so they think they got a bigger tax cut than they did (or that their taxes didn't go up when they did)
>This was done because people wouldn't realize they'd been duped until after the midterms
>And because they'll forget by 2020

Yeah, listen to Youtube faggots and then enjoy your time in prison.

Attached: 02C9CFCE-E31D-484C-B1BF-756881BB42E4.png (500x962, 84K)

Pay up faggot. The country has to pay for nigger welfare and beaners being let go in sanctuary cities somehow. How much did you pay in taxes this year bitch? I paid over 45k so eat a Dick

Did I ever say I was confused? Ree.

Attached: 0C9D9B64-FA20-4053-A11F-55A6ED51AEB1.jpg (640x684, 37K)

like ur mom ate my dick as i came last night

Am I self-employed? No

Same here. I live in a blue state too.

Damn. RIP on that tax payment.

Good one faggot. Never heard anything like one before. Sorry walmart fucked up your W2 and now you have to pay a months salary to the IRS

I went from 25% tax rate to 22% this year. Made close to what I made last year.

Yeah I know. Still though, in this video I saw years ago supposedly a couple IRS officers even quit paying. I hate pretty much all federal governments.

the dems tried to stop that

How the fuck would I know?

Same, owed $600 this year despite marking 0 deductions on my W4. I've always owed over $1k.
I had no clue what the fuck any of that meant and just thought I was in the next tax bracket. Apparently my HR didn't understand how to deduct taxes properly.

HR only goes by the withholding tables though.

I agree with op!! Let’s go shoot up a mosque.