Attached: sad.jpg (1280x720, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RCcHxwpsBrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DAmgeYjgfyk
youtube.com/watch?v=IIAR-Bgo3sI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I stopped feeling long ago.

did you became a bot ?

i am sad every day. sleeep as long i my body allow me to.
I dont fap anymore because i can't boner.

i'm so empty.

Why don't you faggots cut each other and cry a little?

suicide is too hard ?

Look like someone hide his feeling

Am I sad? Pfft. I have BECOME sadness incarnate. You know the picture of that black hole? Imagine my sadness as comparably massive, with a gravity and weight that sucks in every bright spot of sunlight that tries to penetrate it. I flow with the sadness of a thousand mighty rivers, I rage like a sadness hurricane, eating everything in its path, leaving behind nothing but... well, just leaving behind nothing. An empty void of sadness and heartache and pain. I AM sadness incarnate.

Attached: 1496962409495.jpg (403x195, 20K)

You're right! I too stopped feeling... so empty... only darkness...

Attached: 55543.gif (223x200, 716K)

Maybe someday you'll be in pain, and maybe when that day comes, no one will care. You'll be left all alone with no one to turn to. And you'll deserve it. Karma is real.

look like a piece of shit trying to be a fly

i am sad too user

rety deep, so 2019.

Damn.

why ?

stupid love stuff

Would you like to subscribe to my blog?

How's your life without this shit ?

love is Ephemere

Softest ass generation to date, ever! Why is that, huh? Muh depression... Muh anxiety.. My fantasy ADD/ADHD ect ect. You sit and feel sorry for yourselves 24/7. Life is pain!! Nut up, get a fucking job, That's the issue; you got too much spare time too sit and feel sorry for yourselves. Disgusting.

I'm feeling a little horney. You wanna meet up?

nobody will.

never feel more sad since i got a job.

Well, about six hours ago I watched my cousin die from ten stab wounds. So that was a thing today.

ask your mom

when im sad i just watch this vid to try and feel something: youtu.be/RCcHxwpsBrQ

Love is never stupid. Dark, painful, consuming, but never stupid. I feel you.

i am sad and horny

I am very happy, because I am listening to

J S Bach - Great Fugue in G minor [ BWV542 ]
played on a reproduction Baroque Harpsichord by E Power Biggs

youtube.com/watch?v=DAmgeYjgfyk

it makes me feel like I am in Bach's drawing room, listening to the great man himself playing that music just for the fun of it.

Oh wow, as I sit here typing this, YouTube has
auto-fed onto
Bach's keyboard transcription [BWV593] of Vivaldi's Concerto for Strings [RV522] also played by E Power Biggs on harpsichord

youtube.com/watch?v=IIAR-Bgo3sI

I'm 57 years old sport.

sorry for you and for him.

i wish i could feel it.. maybe soon.

eyyyyy my nigga !

Attached: 165738.png (532x366, 45K)

Anyone can lie, congrats!

Why? Oh wait, I get it. You're trying to spur the suicidal thoughts by listening to garbage dollar store tier "rap". Nice one.

Anyone can lie? I suppose that's true, but what does that have to do with anything? Oh shit, are you retarded? Fuck, my bad. I'm not good in these types of situations. Um, could you put your handler online please? I'd like to apologize to your 'tard wrangler.

Attached: eyy.jpg (418x325, 21K)

nice dubs

dont know what it mean sorry

>40 here
>Pretty happy atm
What's the problem with you guys?

building a 1.2 million dollar house, overbudget 100k . may not afford a pool

nice dubs

life shit… Dad, childhood, can't enjoy life… an so on

>I'm 57 years old sport.
Typing like a 12yo. Crack a mom joke while you're at it? Imagine being so offended you lie about your age to try and prove a point haha. You dumb nigger...

OH SHIT SORRY

Tell me about it. My maid quit and her daughter was dating my chef, so I lost both of them. Finding good help is so hard these days. the only ones who've applied so far are Jamaicans, and I don't need to tell you why I can't trust Jamaicans.

I don't think you know what you're talking about. Should I have said "special"? Or mentally challenged, that's the one. In my day we just called them retards, so old habits die hard. Hey real quick since I got you here, what sort of projector do you put on your keyboard to catch your drool?

as we say, money doesn"t bring happines

I don't know Yea Forumsro, am i fucked? Did this test and two more in different websites, the first ones gave me an average of moderated depression, but this was quite more extense with the questions and gave me this results, kek.
I feel kinda low down everyday, have thoughts of suicide sometimes but compared to my apathy it's nothing, so right now they're just bad vibes that came from my vision of reality.
If i continue on being a nihilistic dumb fuck i'll become a hopeless bastard, i have to find more meaning in life that: be born, develope, reproduce, die. Like some ideal to fulfill or someone to hold on, it doesn't really matter if i'm egocentric about it.
Anyway, how you doing OP?

Attached: IMG_20190412_204540.png (720x1072, 142K)

shut up please.

especially money from the bank

tax and mortgage will be 8k per month is the problem

>get called out on lying about age
>immediately turn to "In my day"..''
You're so see-through it's not even funny. Go to bed little man.

Eat my ass.

Sorry but you look like a random "normie" with existencial feeling like everyone have.
Internet test are fucked up so forget it.

with pleasure :)

Disgusting! I'm outta here, and disappointed in the amount of bites... Except you . Hook, line, sinker, and a bit of the rod too.

Attached: 8849393.jpg (380x380, 28K)

too bad to see you leave

Attached: eyy.jpg (1200x800, 214K)