So i dont know what im doing tbh

So i dont know what im doing tbh

I started living with my female friend a little over a month ago and we're friends and kick it back right? but shes also a bitch and everything but im also cool with that, kinda into the whole tsundere type girls... shes also a stripper wither whole lot of issues and well let me just get to the point..

She doesnt want me to give her money directly for some reason, even though i offered her 300 a month for rent but she wont take it..

But she legit made me blue ball and i fucked her twice. once in the march 13 and she charged me 200 which i guess im okay with and then 250 on the 6th... like wtf is her problem, i legit just wanna give her money directly without sex.. i legit just came by to help her out and she doesnt want me to leave her side because im a very wholesome guy who is also an ex neet.. idk if taking advantage of me or now.. She also has a baby daddy she doesnt love but fucks him when shes horny... but she only uses me when i have to pay for rent or when she want to be dicked..

Wtf is wrong with this girl.

Also, if the baby dads found out we wouldve fought a while back.. so idk wtf im doing.

Pic related thats her.

Attached: IMG_20190329_010046_24CS.jpg (4608x2592, 1.21M)

You’re on to a good thing to be honest. Personally love horrible bitches that are messed up.

What is your real question?

*Wholesome guy*
"Pays a stripper for pussy"

I mean, she forces me to make my move to fuck her and i hate it.. shes also my mistress and i let her mistreats me. so we have a weird relationship as a sub/dom but im also ok because it isnt sexual pleasure but a mental pleasure of getting dehumanized.

idk what i should do... i want help her with payments but i dont wanna fuck her.

dude, i dont pay her for sex.. she legit makes me fuck her so i can pay rent and give her the cash.. idk man.. she also takes me out places and feeds me..

wtf am i doing with my life guys.

Put it in her butt

I can't help you decide what to do. And you still haven't asked any proper question.

Let me ask you again, what is your question?

i dont know what my question is but i guess.. should i feel guilty about all this? The guy loves her and doesnt wanna give up on her but she doesnt want a relationship with him.

Should i come clean and say she is fucking me for money? I mean, tbh, she would be with me if i wasnt for the fact im mexican and have a 5 inch dick... like, she legit love how im really nice and cook for her and shit but knows how fucking awkward i am, though she gets some what jealous when i talk to random girls in the street or when we're out shopping..

i lost my train of thought

the punani fire tbh... she says im not to shabby for a smaller guy but i dont last long lmao..

idk how my dude fucked up and didnt want to change when she was going through shit....

Attached: IMG_20190329_005345_14CS.jpg (826x2382, 214K)

So a Mexican with a 5 inch Pedro... Just stick it in her butt dude

This chick is fucked man.

Look if you wanna keep fucking her and you're having fun, do it. If you don't find somewhere else to live.

I don't see what the fucking issue is you're both consenting adults.

its not even that bro.. like, sometimes i get feelings like.. " man, i really wanna get her pregnant and be with her because i love the fire inside of her, her bitchiness, her attitude towards the world and just how feisty she is"

also the fact that shes russian and makes want to create a strong, good looking baby with her... Im 24 and i still look 15 and she likes that i can be cute but can be real macho when i need too.. also thinks im superior than her ex's...

Also, she is a thick loli, she use to have a tight body but she matured and now has a body of breeding goddess..

If you want to feel guilty about it, then feel guilty. There's no should or shouldn't.

I can't tell you what to do or how to feel, but I can tell you what I would do if I *were* in your situation, if you're interested.

the issue is that, im helping her and her ex to become better people and little by little.. i love helping people, its in my blood to help people.. my past generations are full of strong willed people whole helped people along the way.

do tell bro

idk guys, i really might just stealth the shit out of her.

Attached: IMG_20190329_010148_3CS.jpg (2900x2303, 797K)

If I were you, I'd stop worrying and love her for who she is. Girls are naturally insecure and always in desperate needs of both protection and provision. They don't just want sex, though they can be consumed by lust in much the same way that men do. They are very clumsy in their expressions of love, which is exactly what makes them cute, and exactly why men love women.

I don't know about you, but I'd just enjoy the limited time I have with her, and when the time comes, I'd let her go.

dude.. she legit knows i get feelings every now and then and uses it against me... I dont love her as a women i want to be with but a friend that i care for so much and i wish she can see that i just wanna help her out.. shit, her kids like me a lot as well.. more than their actual fathers which im proud of ... man.

But yeah, i will spend my time with her and show her how much of a chad i am.. tbh I actually make more money than her ex and I'm actually super social with people but my antics get of the way of acting normal.. ans she hates that im super weird with randoms and become friendly with anyone.

"Chad"
You have a knack for making me laugh.

thats the joke because i know im a betafag ;-;

Attached: 1551732704498.jpg (750x540, 282K)

>Betafag

I laughed again.
You have more of that?

Clearly getting paid for sex is a fetish to her, and when you give her money without sex she'll feel bad for draining you, because she wants to use getting money from you for getting off. Let her have that and consider yourself incredibly lucky.

shes cucking her ex i think... so.. he's a cuck???

i guess... kinda just wanna watch tv shows with her and make food... i dont wanna fuck her... i want her acceptance for my love and affection, not her fucking pussy.

Jesus women are weird.

Attached: 1545513930130.jpg (700x664, 136K)

If she's not accepting, then leave. It's not rocket science brother

If you have to live with roommates then you can't afford a child
If you don't have enough money to pay for your child"s tuition, then you're hurting his chances of future success
Your only future is to become baby daddy #2
And look at how she treats #1
Petty, manipulative women (most strippers) don't make good lifetime mates
She may scratch your sexual itch, but don't put a ring on it
Honestly I think it would be healthy for you to find a new place to live
This isn't going to end well dude. Sorry.

In that case it sounds like you already have the answer. Tell her that shit straight up and see how she reacts. If this is making you uncomfortable then don't do it. I feel like you know that but just want the confirmation so here it is. Get out.

yeah but she wants me to stay and always say im too good for her or "are you retarded"

COnFuSing tbh.... and i dont have a place to go atm

No she does have money, she actually makes a lot more than me and she has more than enough for her kids.. she just needed help when i reconnected back to her life... she was on the verge of suicide because her baby daddys are dead beats and are trash tier people.

i told her and she accepted my feelings ( as friends not as mates, i dont see her as the right women tbh) and in all reality.. I just like being with her and helping her out.. i know i should get out but im fine tbh.... she doesnt want me to leave, everytime i say something about moving, shes says something that "you're not going to leave me, you're here for ever" which im fine, shes great tbh.. love her as she is.

Attached: 1546093546946.jpg (597x598, 64K)

>i legit just wanna give her money directly without sex
You have a brain disorder.

If you love her as she is, why haven't you stopped worrying?

She isn't confusing. She's a woman. I already told you the one thing she needs from you as a man, and you still haven't accepted that yet.

because of rent!!! i legit dont want sex!!! am i a fucking faggot for thinking this way???

because her baby daddy is a new friend in my life that im fond of and we got close... we also kick it back but i feel like everytime we do pervy things its like im cucking a friend... shit i'm even getting him something for his birthday and i take care of his daughter as well when they both are busy..

I feel like im betraying his trust.

>because of rent!!! i legit dont want sex!!! am i a fucking faggot for thinking this way???
Yes

how? because im respecting my friends as a friend? and not wanting to have any sexual feelings for them???

Noooo don’t stealth her. If I would tell anything to my younger self it would be “don’t ever walk away from sex, no matter the baggage it comes with” I’ve missed out of some great fucks and I know this cuz I was lucky enough to get a second attempt on a couple. Also would have genuinely lost my virginity about 6 years earlier but whatever lol that’s my problem

Those aren't the cause of your worrying.
Tell me again:
If you love her as she is, why haven't you stopped worrying?

OP you didn't have to ask us about this. You know what you're doing.

1) Try to make enough money to move out
2) Move out, live by yourself if you can or with a friend
3) Cut her out, that shit isn't going to last

maybe i'll do it faggot.

i think that was for me but honestly, why its worrying because i fucking love her... i legit have to lie to myself that i dont love her for who she is.. its fucking horrible... i love her cause she is legit the whole package of a tsundere type chick.. shes cute.. i have no idea how her ex fucked up and cant get her back i fucking love her and i hate that im saying it here.. i legit dont know what im doing ebcause of this reason.. i know she doesnt love me like that but she cares about me.... my fucking feelings are trash... i think this is the result of not dating for 5 years and also, i was in love with her back in high school... like i really dont know what im doing.. i legit sound a fucking broken record...

i hate my feelings towards her..

because she wants me to be in her life and i promised to be with her as long as she wants me too

Attached: 1545098566767.jpg (320x297, 12K)

OP is a cuck that will make her a baby so she can get more alimony money

lmao nah... im not gonna give her my seed and let her do that to me lmao

but in all reality i am in love with her, not her body like most guys.

Your feelings are beautiful. Treasure them. Yes, even the hate towards your feelings.

The way I see it, you already don't have anything to worry about. You just needed to let off some steam. I can be here and listen to some more if you want.

please....

my part in their relationship is to get them back together for the sake of their child.. and they're both accepting my advice and how to handle life.. i scolded one time both because they dont know what they're doing

She is clean now from heavy drug use and alcohol in which i am happy that i made that happen... as for her ex, hes fucking stupid and im trying to get him to care about things and make him think on how to handle the world..

I care for both of them and i think im doing wonders for both... I'm happy for what im doing and they just recently got closer, which im happy.. but my feelings are legit being destroyed in the process... Im letting her go because i care for her well being and i dont want to be another person she has to rely on.. I love her so much that im heloing her and her family and even her ex... thats how much i care for her and even him...

Its killing me i cant be with her as a for who i am... I wish, just one day, she'll realize how great of a man i am... but she doesnt want nothing with me because... well.. im mexican but she loves me for being me.. a good man who would do anything for anyones happiness... and i hate myself for that ans wish i can just be an asshole to people.

Attached: 1545781162269.png (432x481, 116K)

Keep going, I'm still here.

Ainz is such a crappy character, by the way. I used to hate him for being so egoistically stupid, but I guess he's not that bad now that I think about it.

wait so you have deep feelings for her, but you want their relationship to be fixed?

i wish she wouldve contacted me earlier when her life was shit... she had dreams before she went to strip.. but her fucing ex is a stupoid mother fucker... so fucking trash and didnt even help her when she needed it.. I would helped along the way with everything if i was her bf or the father of her child... and frankly im jealous of the guy..... im so fucking sad that she doesnt want my feelings as a romantic partner but she has trust issues because of fuckers like her ex... i really dont know how to put into words that i really wanna beat his ass and i know i can... i wanna stay with her as long as i can so we can appreciate each other... im legit trying to date other women but idk...i just wish she noticed how much i care and im not asking much from her... i dont want her to see me as a partner but as a companion... and as long as she says she wants to grow old with me, there is still hope that we can be something... but i want her to live her life as she wants and i dont wanna force my feelings on to her.. but that ex is still trash and he is recently fixing his stupid ass life.

she doesnt wanna be with me because im mexican.. she likes everything about me but my uncut penis and being mexican.... like its fucking weird.. she wants me to stay with her forever and be friends by living with her but doesnt wanna be in a relationship with me because im mexican.. though, i am the first that her parents are fond of so im happy about that.

Attached: 1546026055123.jpg (346x500, 41K)

sorry, forgot to reply... yeah i want them to work it out and be a family with their one child... andim happy that im doing that and idk man... i think im doing a good job.. though, he is a worthless piece of shit.