Is it ok if my wife has a "girls night out" and dresses like this?

Is it ok if my wife has a "girls night out" and dresses like this?

Attached: 0383.jpg (800x1020, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, don’t be a jealous beta. Let her have some fun for once.

more

Of course. It's a girl's night out. She will be with girls. Not like she's a lesbian

This. If you do find her cheating, pistol whip or mace the guy. She'll respect you for that.

What if she gets too drunk tho

Unless you're with her, this should be considered unacceptable.

she's a slut. gagging for cock.

Yes, She’s so ugly that I don’t think it would matter what she wore

Yeah, totally bro.
Just out of curiosity, when and where is this "girls night out"?

If you're that insecure about trusting her, lock a chastity belt on her before she goes out!

Post more pics for clarification

Yes that's fine with me, need something to distract from the face

its okay, she is ugly anyways

No. Chicks dressing like that only want one thing

What's that?

Mine often wears just a short dress and stay-up stockings with no bra or panties under when she parties by herself.
She likes provoking and being a bit horny all the time.She gets touched a lot by random guys trying to flirt with her and her friends.

Lobster.

that is a prostitute.

That's a question for yourself OP. Are you ok with your wife being potentially oggled, potentially touched, potentially fucked? If so, then it's perfectly fine. If not, then leave the relationship and get into a healthy one.

Samefag here. Don't listen to all the virgin losers pretending to know what's right and wrong for relationships or how to treat a woman.
If you're fine with it and like it, just tell her she looks great and wish her a fun night.

No she's my bride.

I can’t help but notice she’s not wearing a ring. Maybe pic isn’t related. If she’s hanging with roasties dressed like that at a “club”...

It's too expensive to wear around.

My wife went out wearing this, albeit with a bra on and the skirt pulled down (no knickers though - the skirt was short) and that worked out ok.

Well, kinda - she did bring a guy back and she let him bareback her bent over our breakfast bar while I was in bed upstairs...
Good luck tho!

Attached: Boot 3.jpg (375x500, 21K)

Did he inseminate her?

Well your wife’s ugly and shouldn’t dress like that ever. But some drunk dude would definitely smash in the back of his truck. Is she a tramp? She kinda looks like one
No offense

He came inside her but no swelling belly as a result, just a creamy pussy when she came upstairs

Semen can stay active and viable for 7-10 days in the uterus. Granted some of it will have run down her leg, but much of his sperm would pass through her cervix opening by a small dilation that occurs upon sexual arousal and having a healthy deposit made in the anterior cervical cavity. Now, this semen would spread out initially, searching every nook and cranny of your wife's womb at the cellular level in search of her unprotected ovulation. They sort of run a zone defensive pattern as they await the coming egg. While the vagina is acidic and hostile to semen life, the womb is a different story, it is very hospitable to sperm longevity. At 10 days a 30% viable population of active swimmers can remain happily navigating around in her belly. His ejaculate, if unsuccessful, would eventually absorb into her...however we know that alpha males can make 3 or 4 ejaculations into a fertile female a day with a near steady state population and good odds of a healthy strong baby for her.

If that was supposed to turn me on, it worked. Would love to see he belly growing with another guy’s baby inside her. There is hope yet!

*her

Are you sure she's not still fucking him? Post more pics of your slut too.

Nah, was a one off with him. Probably.

Attached: photo (3).jpg (2592x1936, 1.63M)

Nice. Mine also does the same, especially after alcohol or drugs, and when I'm not there to stop her.

And even a few times we have been partying together she gets horny for some guy after a few drinks, and as soon as I turn around or go to the toilet they start to make out and she lets his hands anywhere on her until I come back and they quickly switch back and pretend nothing happened.

I have been sitting at a pub with her and a stranger who sat with us to flirt with her for an hour until I figured the reason she was moving all the time was because she had let him slip his hand under the dress and under her ass very discreetly to keep me from noticing anything while he fingered her, but after a while she got so fucking horny she was practically fucking herself against his fingers.

Nice! This was the only time she took it on herself to do something. Most times we tie and blindfold here and I get someone to come in and fuck her.
Pic related

Attached: Down4.jpg (1273x988, 111K)

Is that to help her get passed the "I'mma start" part?

Lol, maybe that but mainly the fact that it drives her crazy (in a good way) to know someone came inside her and she doesn’t know who because of the blindfold

Attached: Down19.jpg (1101x826, 81K)

Attached: Down13.jpg (850x1048, 73K)

Kek

This is really hot. Please keep posting.

This was his bareback cock pushing into her at the beginning. What do you want next? Face pic?

Attached: Down11.jpg (781x589, 52K)

So he bounced his load off her "flowering" cervix? Each rope of healthy ejaculate hitting home...her thirsty womb betraying her.

Yep, pretty much and I had a vasectomy a few years ago (she is a milf and we have kids already) so she isn’t on birth control. We try and watch timings when organising this but I guess there is always risk....
This one is a different guy

Attached: Time 8.jpg (719x868, 51K)

Weird angle for the pic but still bareback

Attached: Time 6.jpg (1094x759, 54K)

No, it's not. Get her better glasses asap

>they still havent joined the best Yea Forums discord thr world has ever fucking seen yet

Yikes!

discord.
gg/wmB2n3

Bxbw9

Are you this fuckin stupid?

What u mean?

Man I love jizz

The problem with her is that as soon as she gets the idea of sex inside her head she gets immediately horny, and once she gets horny she won't give a shit about anything or anyone else, especially is she is drunk or high. You can see it right away in her face expression, too, because she stops talking and laughing and her expression gets very serious in one second, while she follows with her eyes every movement from the guy who just made her click.

The worst is how obvious it is to anyone who knows her in that state and what that means, because several male friends and acquaintances then see the opportunity to get inside her panties as quickly as they can by inviting her to more drugs and alcohol.

How does she act after they've left? And it's just you and your wife and her belly full of some dudes nut sauce?

Yeah let her get turned out!

She's your fuck toy right? Let someone else play with her for a night. Spread the fun