So I was gardening and got stung by what I thought was an ant but now the back of my hand's swelling more than it...

So I was gardening and got stung by what I thought was an ant but now the back of my hand's swelling more than it should. What was it?

Attached: IMG_7475.jpg (3264x2448, 1.3M)

Wait a week and pop it.

Bee sting probs

I think I'd know if a bee landed on my hand since I was mostly working in the dirt.

Possibly a horse fly.

Seems like mercury poisoning to me. Some mercury musta got into your bloodstream through contact with pollen

Where do you live?

There's two bites, it's a spider bite or a very small snake. Either way, if you are having that bad of a reaction, take some benedryl and go to the doc.

in a house

Wingless Wasp

Some plants sting too

Ground hornet or wasp. There are some solitary hornets that build nests in the ground and are pretty tiny. Wasp and hornet generally cause a worse reaction because they bite you instead if sting. Unless you're allergic of course. Could also be a fire ant or red ant. Red ants have formic acid in their mandibles. Also some spiders can have a nasty bite but spiders are less inclined to bite someone and would rather just run away. Take an antihistamine to reduce the swelling.

>might be poisoned, see a doctor today

Attached: 1510785183727.jpg (552x539, 27K)

inb4 brown recluse...look it up and watch for the symptoms just in case...its deadly serious and time will decide how much of your flesh the doctors have to cut out.

North Florida.

Well if you don’t tell me what region you live in, I can’t tell you what kind of species it possibly could be. It looks like it could either be a millipede or spider bite. Don’t you have any more pictures?

if not bee, maybe a wasp or a bumblebee, they live underground

He wasn't me

this is how small they are, extremely easy to miss while gardening

Attached: 14015083913_3683c92425_z.jpg (640x512, 120K)

Got more pictures? Particularly the center is it and the sight of the bite? How long since you were bitten?

Yeah not a horsefly, I didn't look at the close up pic. Horsefly bites are one torn mess.

Here's a more direct picture

Attached: IMG_7476.jpg (3264x2448, 1.17M)

That looks more like a spider bite then anything else to me. How long were you bitten? What does the wound sight feel like? Is it a stabbing piercing pain or more of a burning flame like being exposed to a fire? Also does it hurt worse when put on ice or when the wound sight is heated?

And the side. It's not really visible here though.

Attached: IMG_7478.jpg (3264x2448, 1.33M)

Doesn't really hurt at all. Been about 3 hours.

It was an AIDS-Bug. You will die soon.

put some ice on it if it keeps swelling after like half an hour go see the doctor and take a benedryl

I doubt it’s a brown recluse spider bite because of it was you’d get a dull pain that feels very itchy. It could be another venomous one like the less commonly known brown widow spider which isn’t nearly as toxic as black widows or a recluse. I would definitely keep an eye on it and if it shows no signs of improvement within 6-8 hours I’d go to a doctor to get it looked at.

Probably a velvet ant- which is actually a wingless wasp.