Be honest, why do you let mommy Ocasio-Cortez trigger you so much?

Be honest, why do you let mommy Ocasio-Cortez trigger you so much?
I can't wait to wake up to the sound of her voice every day once she's president.
Just imagine, an automated message on the alarm "Good morning my fellow American, I hope you have a wonderful day and achieve happiness in whatever your heart desires today! Remember, I love you and wish you the best no matter what!" You get your UBI the first of every month, a guaranteed job if you want to work, and free daily needs, just like what a mom should provide.
All you alt right idiots never had a mom to love you so fuck off with your negative shit

Attached: 323232.jpg (650x395, 40K)

Absolute cum dumpster, I love her.

Attached: 1554045707150.jpg (780x534, 82K)

Getting free shit sounds like a great idea, but the issue is that her plans are not realistic nor possible. Don't get me wrong, the girl has great intentions...but she will never be able to deliver what she is promising.

Attached: 1555062422038.jpg (979x1024, 134K)

All impotent incel/alt right rage shit posting aside I think she would make a great president. Also would def smash.

Be honest, why do you let OP the child raping faggot post here so much?
I can't wait to hear the sound of his voice every second as he screams in agony while niggers rape him to death.
Just imagine, an automated message on the alarm "Good morning my fellow Anons, I hope you have a wonderful day and achieve happiness knowing the cancerous faggot OP is dead and rotting! Remember, don't post cancerous bait threads and no one will pay to have you hunted down and slit into a million pieces!" You get your original content on the first page every month, a guaranteed good meme if you want to be entertained, and free catruday threads, just like what a non-gay user should provide.
All you cancerous bait thread posting idiots never had anyone who liked you so fuck off with your cancerous bait threads

Attached: 1554619406569.gif (300x186, 446K)

she looks like a freshly dumped pile of butterscotch dog shit with teeth

White dick loving commie. Love it. Shes a slow motion train wreck.

There HAS to be noods of her somewhere. I know you got'em Yea Forums. Give em up

Got her semi-nude absolute stellar, not sharing though, republicans doesn't deserve to bust good nut

This !
I don_t give a damn about her politics or any word that comes out of her mouth, I just want to fap to her nudes and nut so hard my balls turn inside out. u

I bet if a sex tape gets released, her pole numbers will skyrocket

Love her ideas. She has a very interesting ideology. I hope everything she has hinted at in the Green New Deal is actually introduced. She is one of the few congresspeople that are actually trying to save our country. Much like Bernie Sanders.

You go girl!

she's so dumb lololol I bet there are hundreds of men out there in the world thinking "lol I fucked AOC in the ass and blew my nuts all over her face"... You know that bar tending slut took it up the pooper. SJWs eat ass on the first date lol

To be honest, your current president is hardly any smarter. It'll be a sidegrade.

Please, let's not hear about "the glass ceiling" and "feminism" for the next two years.

>mommy
She's younger than me by ten years.

I've got some bad news

She's more popular as a far-right punching bag than as a far-left icon.

As a liberal democrat myself, I'm amazed at the press she gets.

>I bet there are hundreds of men out thereā€¦

Oh, you and your fantasies about men. Give it a rest, homo.

It's just like Trump, you gotta be a little unhinged to get the media attention