Ok I wanna debate with atheists

Ok I wanna debate with atheists.
Let’s say that you’ve died. 2 things can happen. Your right and your consciousness dies out and your forgotten. Or your wrong and you open your eyes and are faced with the allmighty creator of the universe. He’s looking at you with absolute disgust because in his eyes, your sin is the same as rags femented in shit and diped in used oil. He picks you up and tosses you into the sea of lava where you suffer for eternity

Attached: B784E3BD-2995-4EC7-BA1E-BF53D941699F.jpg (2048x1536, 448K)

Would you really rather be right or wrong?

Sounds dope. Get fucked christian fag lol

So you base your entire life upon a set of made up rules because the person making up the rules tells you there are consequences for not following the rules they made up. Seems legit.

In that situation I want to be right. How fucked in the head would you be to want to burn in hell for all eternity? That's why people buy into religion. They have to be presented with a situation so unimaginably horrible that joining a cult seems like the best solution.

"Eat my ass with your spite. You gave ancient illiterates all the miracles in the world, then spent the proceeding centuries without a peep. Your model is stupid, and the state of the universe reflects that."

A cult is paganism, not Christianity lol i think any attempt at arguing with you is pointless if you don't even know that.

Set of made up rules that your parents or their parents were raised by, yes. I mean how unimaginable to follow such teachings of loving each other, even your enemies? At least learn a little before attempting to refute something you know nothing about

>threatens me with torture
>paganism bad
btfo christians

Where's your refutations? Any logical arguments? For one, im not the OP who threatened you with anything. That knowledge is not there for it to be used as a threat but just so you know if you must. Like i said, we are to love and anything otherwise is most surely in vain.

>implying you've not been dead already

where were you 200 years ago?
2000 years ago?
at the start of the universe?

Thats what not being alive feels like, no time no nothing, the moment we die we instantly reach the end of the universe.
Everything that has died is already there.

>except you dont like us, then rot in hell

What kind of afterlife are you talking about here? Christian? Jewish? Shinto? Pagan?

If You're right, then your god is a tyrannical monster who doesn't deserve worship. Infinite punishment for finite crimes is monstrous. If your god exists, then evil is real.

A better question to ask is who was there 200-2000 years ago, wouldn't you think? Can you imagine how much more devoted man was to God and since we drifted so far away from those times how much things have changed? If you're able to ask yourself where you were then (lol) can't you have the wisdom to go beyond your initial question? But of course, wisdom is a gift.

Who's "us"? I never said i didn't like you lol. Stop putting words in my mouth.

I never said i don't like u lol who's "us" anyway? Stop putting words in my mouth

Cult doesn't mean paganism you retard. The People's Temple was Christian in belief. Would you say they weren't a cult? What about the various polygamous groups? Christianity absolutely can create cults.

Na OP.

See your fault in logic over this hyperbolic what if scenario again presupposes beyond just '' Well if God does exist "---
You've further assumed to know God's mind (if it actually does have one) and also assumed that sin is real AND that this God actually cares.

You can not, under any circumstances, keep that up in any sense of rational thinking. You're basically trying to control the thought experiment with your own wishful thinking, not based on any evidence.

Attached: 37562874_1922580841162099_6033167296862617600_n.jpg (502x690, 80K)

Didnt he or you imply that Christianity was a cult? I don't think what was said was that it comes from Christianity. Nice try. Yes cults, being not of major existing religions is not paganism? Lol should i call you a retard?

You don't know what the word paganism or pagan means, do you?

Im not sure if youre trolling but wow, youre funny.

Dude, you can't be serious.

You need to look up what the word cult means and what the meaning of pagan is. I can tell you were to start: a dictionary

Not a refutation.
You honestly don't know, do you?

I'd rather be right and have my consciousness die out, duh.

Cool, still doesnt mean anything really but okay. What was your refutation to my point again?

Things have changed, we live longer happier lives.
Do you actually think you go somewhere when you die? Why do we get this privilege over anything else that's alive? At what point did it start? Did other species of human go there (homo habilis, homo erectus)? Or is it only specifically homo sapiens that get to go to heaven etc.
It just makes no fucking sense accept your worthlessness you fucking baby

What, a dictionary doesn't mean anything?

What sort of sophist answer is that???

I'm asking you, do you know what the difference between paganism and a cult is?

"Go love your own enemies, don't be loving mine. My enemies are the theocratic fascists; I don't love them, I want to destroy them." - Christopher Hitchens

I am allways struggling... who should I hate more
christcucks, gaytheists or agnostic faggots.

Okay but what is your logical argument against Christianity?

My refutation of your point was my demonstration that Christianity can produce cults. You said, and I quote, "A cult is paganism, not Christianity". The existence of one Christian cult makes you wrong. You idiot.

>Ok I wanna debate with atheists.
>Your right
>your forgotten
yeah, not even going to waste my time. cya

Ok i don't know anything about cults and paganism, thanks. So what's your argument against Christianity?

You shouldn't try to argue with words that you don't know the meaning of.

Trying to redefine a word is pretty stupid when you want to argue. Wittgenstein and Plato wrote extensively on this topic.

That your god is a cruel and tyrannical monster that doesn't deserve worship. This is demonstrated by eternity in hell. Inifinte punishment for finite transgressions is unjustifiable. If your god exists, then objective evil is real.

See

Lol cool go follow christopher hitchens why don't u? Oh and did he ever get to destroy those fascists that he whole heartedly hates?

Counter point, I’m actually a good person, don’t believe in slavery or oppression of women, am charitable without a motive, help people of other beliefs, and turns out the almighty creator was misinterpreted and wanted everyone to be treated equally and righteously. Checkmate Christian.

>argument against Christianity
Do you care about truth?

You reminded me about the book of daniel, where the king admits that Daniel's God is the one true God but still slaughters countless amount of people. Or how God was asked what if there's 10 ppl who are righteous in Sodom, in which he said he'll spare the nation IF it was so. He's also merciful but that's up to you to figure out, isnt it

fun fact there is more than 1 religion hundreds actually each one claiming that they are the only right one so even if you do choose to believe you might have chosen the wrong god and you are still doomed

*you're

My argument?

Simple.

Prove any of it. What is the difference between what you as a Christian believe and a 5 year old with an imaginary friend?

The burden of proof stays with you to prove this. You're claiming it is real without any evidence.
Further, you can't logically claim that only your religion is the only true one. You can't believe in fishy things and not believe in fish, for example. So you can't Logically say that all other claims are wrong. The poster above nailed it when they said that OP's logic is flawed by claiming to know exactly what God thinks and feels. You guys project wishful thinking, delusions and your own ideas of your supernatural invisible sky daddy. You must see that it looks crazy to any person outside of your little bubble. Like watching a weeabo claim they are living in a real life anime or some shit like that.

No he isn't. The mere existence of hell would mean god is a pure cosmic evil incapable of mercy. No being capable of even the smallest amount of mercy would create hell. If your god exists, Satan isn't the evil one.

Thank you, i stand corrected not knowing such things such as paganism, cults, sorcery, wiccans, luciferians and so on

That's a bit hypocritical if you can't prove that He does exist. What helps is identifying evil, though, in this world, the very world satan was casted down to. However, can you agree how real love is?

Yes, all different words with different meanings and certainly different circumstances.

But, surely, if you were religious, wouldn't you want to study up on these things in order to better understand your own beliefs? That's not a slight or insult. Honest question.

Lol you said satan isn't the evil one. Okay, one simple question. Who leads what you are shown and taught besides the teachings of Jesus? Lol who did Jesus refer to as the children of satan? So who promotes the indirect death of gentiles, the music industry, the movie industry, your knews and so on?

I understand, thank you for the clarification. My conclusion is that besides love, which i admit to having little to know acknowledgement of because im such a human being, everything else is a distraction from me focusing on sharing love. If my outlook on life is through love, everything else becomes easy to do. I wouldnt have to even worry about speaking over others or bearing my mother with the thought of me pursuing a wicked, unethical immoral lifestyle etc

Are You seriously gonna respond to my post with "tha joos"? Great, now all you have to do is justify hell.

I never said the joos but i am saying the people of khazar who converted themselves to judaesm and wrote the many things in the tal mud that goes against the teachings of Christ. Thanks.

Break up with your girlfriend I’m bored
Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande
Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande

That isn't hypocritical.

Thats just logical sense.

For example, if I came up to your home and said to your mother "you've got Gigantosiphapthilis"
And go onto explain to everyone it is a disease that slowly kills you by draining your life force---
You would naturally have 1 of 2 different reactions.:

Total rational thought and saying bullshit!

Or

Asking for some kind of actual evidence to prove such a claim.

Lastly, good and evil are human terms. We invented that in order to put a gauge on morals, which is very human to have.

But we can't, for example call other things evil. Is a chair inheritantly good? Can a starfish be evil?
What makes a speck of dust chaotic nuteral?

So, in this, just like Neitsche and Satre talked about, humans feel the need to create the ideas of good and evil which is different for each person.

Lol i dont have to justify hell.. why should i? For u? All i have to justify for myself is the importance of love through repentance of my evil deeds. Thanks.

Fine. Don't care. You still have to start by justifying hell. We can get to my other reasons for not believing later.

So your choice is based solely on fear of punishment, not love and faith? If there was a god he would be even more disappointed in you than in an atheist. At least the atheist used the reason and senses he was given by that god. The atheist would go into nothingness but you would burn hell.

You dont seem to realize you dont have to differentiate anything if you focus on love. You allow yourself to focus on both good and evil to differentiate things but it isnt necessary.

The concept of hell is one of my objections to the existence of the Christian god. A being capable of love wouldn't create hell. Because Christianity pushes the idea that hell exists, then you have to justify it to overcome my argument against Christianity.

Where are the Rhode island titties at?

Well, to properly debate, let's enter into a socratic dialogue.

What is wickedness? What is the true meaning of it?

Anyone Christian shouldn't be on Yea Forums of all places. This place is about as degenerate as it gets.

Hey, come on-- you're totally ignoring my point I made.

I'll sum it up then a bit more tightly : you can't have or focus on "love" and "repentance" if you can't think out differences, make self reflections and ask hard uncomfortable questions to yourself.

The unexamined life is not worth living.

Thanks for the talk guys. I rather keep myself from saying anything in vain or my own satisfaction and since many of the answers you seek are there for you, it should be best i leave it up to you. Also, i dont know everything. but i hope we were in a sense on the same page of concluding not to resort in character assassination attempts or insults for not agreeing with each other. God Bless.

Thanks, that was a good point. I did have to evaluate myself in order to know what was the opposite of love but i did not dwell into the studies of evil. Thank you.

This is the answer I always get about hell. That's weak.

Last message before i go. Just read the Bible entirely once. If i pick and choose a partial piece of a quote from an atheist that fits my views but not the entire quote, it doesn't make it much meaningful. Plus, i already admitted ive more to learn. To dig into the thought of hell, for me, would be the idea of pursuing answers driven by fear but im beyond that fear of not knowing now or the fear of death because Christians must know where they go. Hoping you get the answers you're seeking for.

But more than 2 things can happen, and among them are gods who look like rabbits and reward disbelievers.

A good number of people become atheists after reading the Bible.

Do you see the disgust in His eyes? He will munch theists like you for eternity. You better repent!

Attached: Oryctolagus_cuniculus_Tasmania_2.jpg (1367x1709, 1.3M)

Question to christians, would you rather die and go to heaven or be eaten by a giant dragon for the rest of eternity?

>looking at you with absolute disgust
so much for unconditional love

not here apparently

alternative premise:

you're a christian. if you're right, you might go to heaven or hell depending on how good of a person you are in this life. if you're wrong, nothing happens when you die, your consciousness simply ceases and you don't give a shit either way because that would require a consciousness.

why are you spending your whole life waiting for death? why not just spend the time you have right now being awesome to everyone around you and making THIS place better instead of wishing for some imaginary land in the sky? why do you think that you are so important when we're literally moss on the surface of a rock flying through space?

the point is, religion is a crutch. you shouldn't need to be told what to do, you should just work on yourself on a personal level and be decent while you're here. why don't you listen to the people around you, in your community, and in the world, and stop trying to be or feel superior to others because you believe in a magic bearded man?

Why the fuck would he behave like that? The creator is part of everyone so he understand us and love us.
We would share some huge ass tits while killing faggots like you OP. Cheers.