Any filmmakers up in here?

Any filmmakers up in here?

I got a major problem that I need help with. I have all the filmmaking talent and equipment that I need to shoot a top tier movie. My problem is that I don't have the most essential part of a good movie - a good story.

I'm fucking terrible at writing. Any movie I do is gonna be shit without a good story.

Ant advice on what to do? Should I just remake Dracula or some other public domain story?

Attached: Katy_Perry_-_a77908763564.jpg (2200x3300, 1.51M)

Literotica.com tons of good stories just ask writer permission first

Hire a writer or buy the rights to a script.

You're an idiot. Whatever movie you make will be shit simply because you are too dumb to help yourself or understand that film making is a collaborative process. Top tier movie my ass

This guys a moron always worth trying to meet a goal

Talent and equipment mean absolutely nothing without a script. You are essentially saying “I have nothing and I can’t do the single thing that takes talent and effort in order to be a filmmaker”

Didn't realize that asking for advice was frowned upon in filmmaking. Have fun wanking on the chon for the rest of your life.

>I don't have the most essential part of a good movie - a good story.

Attached: 1549421613255.jpg (539x386, 26K)

A great script but a terrible director or talent can still ruin a good movie and terrible scripts always make terrible movies regardless

Yeah no fucking shit. That's why I said it's not gonna be worth a damn if i can't find a good script.

Holy shit you cucks have a reading comprehension disability.

Coming from the downy that's begging for script ideas because he's got no film making talent. Fuck off over to Reddit and ask them for some meme stories.

Once again, you can't differentiate asking for advice and begging. Learn 2 read faggot.

then go fuck yourself

Dont let the masses stifle you. You could be talking out of your ass... or you could be the next "Blair Witch" or "Clerks." You decide.

Yes, the writing is the hardest part.

What about money? Do you have access to money? It can't be hard to find someone who can write you a decent story. Why don't you think up a good premise and hire some writer grunts to fill out the details. A good premise is half the battle.

Keep begging as much as you want, were not giving you any ideas, Jew!

> I have all the filmmaking talent
> I'm fucking terrible at writing

Attached: 1485976825677.png (400x323, 190K)

You could do a true crime movie. There are so many real life serial killer news stories out there. Just find one of the obscure ones.I was reading about an amazing one the other day. I was surprised it wasn't more well known.

I'm the exact opposite of you, OP. Endless creativity but no resources.

That's a great idea! I appreciate the advice.

I don't know how serious you are, but I'd be willing to get in contact with you professionally.

I’ll write it

Money isn't the issue. I'm not rich, but it seems I've acquired all but one of the infinity stones....the story.

I'm a big time Hollywood producer, stick with me kid and I'll get you the best script. Your film will be yuuuuuugeeee in the festival circuit.

There are a ton of old stories that are in the public domain. I think you have the ability to adapt them to screen play. Check the legals on this. Just make an old Anton Chekhov story and give it a modern twist. Head over to Yea Forums and see if there's anything they would recommend. They love to huff lit farts over there and might be able to point you to something that might be in the public domain and never adapted.

Feel free. I'm not a jew. I'll actually pay you and give you credit.

space rock opera!

Give this guy some kind of reward!

SPACE ROCK OPERA 2020

I don't really have a huge desire to be a professional writer but if you need ideas I'd happily provide them for free. I'm not greedy.

Shoot me your email. If I do choose your story, you absolutely should be compensated. Full credit will also be given. It's just legalities. I need to have everything in writing and have everyrhing worked out for a price, even if that price is generously low.

Here's a throw away email address I use. I don't mind if a million more nigerian scammers have it. sjack53474 at aol com

million dollar idea: found footage musical

Attached: amazement.jpg (1000x1053, 146K)

you're so dumb you're asking for film advice from a board of autists who basically fall into two camps: underage b& or middle aged losers

Just sell your equipment on eBay and get a real job, best advice you'll ever get

Write a movie about being a faggot since you've clearly got a lot of experience.

Do what hollywood does, find a script you love and change it just enough that you won't be sued for it.

MAKE A MAFIA MOVIE BUT INSTEAD OF PEOPLE HAVE IT BE HYBRID MONKEYS WITH DOG HEADS.

>help with
>ending a sentence with a preposition
>hur hur me a writer

Attached: q.gif (300x300, 1.49M)

THE FIFTH SENSE

Dolph Lundgren as Dr Dolph Lundgren, a scientist who can smell crime. Except he doesn't wear like a gay lab coat 'cause you totally need to see how ripped he is. Probably wearing a mesh tanktop.

No, but really--I'm working on a script right now. In looking for readers, I've learned that there are MANY more writers than competent, capable directors/producers. If you're paying fairly, you will be showered with scripts like a woman alone at the club is showered with dicks.

Hey OP, like the guy who gave you his email I also am an ideas man and have been looking for opportunities to practice. I’m familiar with the basic formatting of script writing, but I’m fairly good at writing from what people have told me.

I’m gonna drop this temp email and if you decide to email my I will give you my real one and we can talk more. Would love to bounce back and forth ideas and work with another creative.

fghitarajaghita4 at sempuranadi dot tk

Je bent dense

She is not bad still