TELL ME

TELL ME
how to lose weight please

Attached: 4F0261A1-8F03-4D3B-8F9E-DA3DE8A3A4EF.jpg (750x805, 111K)

count calories, i've lost 10 pounds doing that.

Eat less, move more

It's really this simple user. Intermittent fasting works really well, I've been doing it for years. Sugar is really the worst, so stop eating cookies and cakes and if you are drinking soda wtf is wrong with you seriously that shit is terrible. My 300 lb friend cut out soda and he was down 40 lbs in a little under a year, with no other dietary changes or increase in fitness.

hunger.
I lost 40 kilos. Almost died tho'
But I wasn't really a fat mutt fuck like the faggots from the states.

Eat what you want, make yourself puke it back up after

Suicide

Thank you very much, ill do that :>>

seriously this, mainly just fucking eat less.

It takes your body something like 15 minutes from the time you are actually full to when your brain thinks you are full. Slow down, stop halfway through your meal, drink some water and if you are still hungry you can come back to it.

Eat smaller portions, eat less often, just dont eat as much.

I went from 200lbs to 150 in about 6 months. I still eat the same garbage food, I still sit on my ass all fucking day. You can get faster loss if you also work out and eat healthier but just EAT FUCKING LESS

Intermittent fasting is great if you don't want to count calories. Start by limiting your eating to a 10 hour window during the day and gradually cut that back over the course of a few months.

Also look up starting strength and buy the book. Getting strong will help with fat loss

Another bump for intermittent fasting. Its difficult at first and you will be hungry, but give it a couple weeks and you wont even notice. I dont touch food until 6pm and its been doing wonders

Burn off more calories than you consume

this

Gabriela, stop being a fucking lazy bitch

Clenbuterol+tren+ephredin caffeine aspirin

eat only once a day, whatever the fuck and how much the fuck you want
only drink soda and green tea (without sugar)

doing this you only once release insulin a day and therefore have the whole entire rest of the day left for burning fat

bonus points for any physical activity

i did this for 3 months and lost 15kg/33lbs

not doing any sports and doing 2 days a week with 2 meals and 3 days a week with 3 meals even

i probably would have lost double if i actually pulled through

you already know the answer

cardio every 2nd day and eating healthy theres no shortcuts and youre not gonna find any and if someone tries to sell you one they are lying (except for the acception of steroids and fat burners and one of those is illegal and the other assists you)

no/low carbs, high protein

Attached: dr-now.jpg (800x533, 198K)

But you can damage your teeth with stomach acid

just go read the sticky on

1) Train hard steel
2) Not eat shit

here