Why is it that nearly every fucking new movie has interracial relationships...

Why is it that nearly every fucking new movie has interracial relationships, it’s always the “nice strong and good guy nigger” I can’t be the only person noticing this shit

Attached: 72C41A77-6045-4726-8D9F-C190425D8B37.jpg (534x356, 23K)

You aren't. I literally only let my kids watch the Brady bunch. This social conditioning is a fucking cancer.

Hollywood will get over it once things get too niggerly

Oh, you fucking know why. don't give me that shit.

>social conditioning

Or TV commercials always have a upstanding black family living in a upper middle class house and neighborhood, playing with their kids.

Nope. That shit doesn't exist. And if it does its one single nigger family out there living like that.

Check and it’s in every fucking tv show nowadays

Wouldn't only letting them watch the Brady bunch also be social conditioning? Only instead of Hollywood doing it, it's you?

Attached: 1555081123619.jpg (1024x768, 226K)

What, you want people to get crosses burned in their yard because they love someone who doesn't have the right color skin? What's your problem with society no longer mandating which categories of consenting adults get to have relationships with each other?

Probably would prefer his kids starting healthy families over his daughters fucking niggers cause it's hip.

It’s like youre also describing every programme and advert currently on British tv. Its like white girls and guys aren’t allowed to date anymore.

It’s clearly being shoved down everyone’s fucking throat, I don’t have problems with niggers, but whenever everyfucking movie has one as the hero it gets tedious and clearly pushed in, making the entire thing a fucking joke

tijuana tortillas is sex tourism!
ask for it by name
come and see
9 holes for kids!
the origin of finger box!
pedophile pampering!
slave trade!
consensual murder!

viva mexico!
the original cane mondo

Attached: snandres3.jpg (1280x960, 97K)

>socially inept white dudes angry over inter-racial relationships in the media and IRL..

This is becoming a meme.

Strong families threaten cheap labor. You gotta keep the underperformers mixing with the rest. Don't want the present elites being threatened by middle class families.

That and blacks being the pet project of authoritarians masking as liberals trying to virtue signal in an echo chamber.

been like this for like 15-20 years now. it will end soon.

Czech'd and fucking this

Solution to the problem: round up all the coal burners and darkies. Place them all in one area, it should probably be fenced off and electrified. Let them breed for 4 generations. Release when they are no longer dark as tar.

Congrats, we've solved the nigger problem using our own shit waste to get it done.

>Every
Kys fucking loser

>>Nearly every

Learn to read you retarded twat.

Attached: retardjoose.jpg (1024x1024, 80K)

How blind are you, to think every movie has a black protagonist. You do realize that in 2010, 14% of the US population was black? Why don't you find real statistics of major movies in the US, and see what the percentage of black leads are, and what the percentage of black actors are, instead of getting emotional and throwing together a screenshot including black actors. That's called cherry picking the data, and it is no more valid than if I were to post screenshots of white couples from movies in this thread. Get a fucking life, and find something to be proud of that you worked for instead of being born with (read: something other than your race).

>I don’t have problems with niggers

Hmm... something about that statement sends mixed messages.

Cable is cut and I haven't even seen a trailer in probably 10 years. Fuck jew media.

> conscientiously limits media intake
> doesn't watch mainstream media
> still visits Yea Forums

"I'm trying to avoid STDs, so I don't share needles anymore. Now I just shoot up pure cocktails of STDs."

Cuck deteted

This is awesome. Yea Forums is now "Angry White Conservative" chan. Their tears sustain me.

Attached: 1554387302372.png (1022x756, 189K)

Here I can fight it. Here I can help keep people's minds from going into the void. Once you see the MSM for what it is, there's no going back.

Looool

You forgot to mention the countless dicks that have been in your mouth.
Look up this thing called "subversion".

this!!!

White males are either the ultra evil bad guy, or the well meaning but bumbling retard sidekick now.