Would you fuck a retarded person?

would you fuck a retarded person?

Attached: retarded.jpg (580x630, 61K)

Most people here would fuck women yes

As for the one in the picture id have to think about it but probably

yes, why not?

Attached: brenda.jpg (510x335, 25K)

not to be all preachy and shit but can they really give consent? legally speaking

Yeah, but I'd never fuck a thlid.

Depends on the retardedness of the person

in my opinion i do think its a bit fucked up to do it, as they're basically kids in adult bodies.

I would !

Have and would again

>not to be all preachy and shit but can they really give consent? legally speaking
Where exactly is your problem? Do you think disabled do not fuck?

Attached: 2507_002.jpg (500x700, 163K)

Fuckin' Feminists and their God damn trans kids.

Attached: 1554117931981.png (680x336, 202K)

They should b put down

Please don't police my speech.

No. I wouldn't do that to retard guys, take away pussy that belongs to them seems shitty.

Yes.

Attached: No.gif (400x250, 3K)

Attached: 1554945294207.jpg (680x449, 55K)

Had retard sibling would always call him retarted he had no issue with it was an enduring term he would also call me retarted back he is now dead so now no more special retard time R.I.P

You got to keep your r-word pass tho?

kek with the fbi
I was talking about in general not that specific one

Yes. In fact I have in life about 3 times. Retards want sex as much as anyone
And you better believe there's fucking going on in the mental hospitals. They only have us locked up there 24 7. You think everyone in there just beats their meat?

I fucked a girl in both the hot tub and the handicap bathroom in a mental institution which will remain anonymous

Lots of hot mentally disturbed goth chick's in those places. The kind that wear torn up stockings and have scar sleeves from all the self harm lulz

nurses don't stop it? I thought it was gender separated for that reason?

Retarded is a fine word. Look, you have derision, the label doesn't matter. Trust me, when I say Af-Am, I have as much derision as when I say, nogger.

Retarded goths?

We both went "for a walk" and signed out of our units for it early at about the same. I literally chose the bathroom at random and we did it against the door to avoid walkins. I also kept the lights off cuz genital shaving is hard to accomplish as the nurses and orderlys have to supervise all shaving time.

We don't do it in our rooms of course, but it does happen. I was even aware of a fellow resident who had his heroine kit buried in the garden. He'd shoot up on his walks to control his withdrawal symptoms.

Everyone has secrets in there.

And the nurses advise against it but in general keep a hands off "its your life" approach to it. At one time I was openly dating a girl from the unit over, hot redhead who liked tarot cards n stuff. The nurses would say "your girlfriend is here for you" and everyone thought it was cute

her mom wrote that sign for her

Well meaning cuck liberals have done more to put this fucking tyrant into office more than any trump supporter could have ever done. You are just to stupid with your strategy to get anything done.

Besides the fact he is not Hillary, this cuck has pretty much divided our country into fucking squares. Who's fault is it? Well meaning liberals. All because you cant except the fact that there are only 2 genders, women are not better then men, and that white people are shit.

You could have had it, you fucking dumb cunts! Stop being so uptight about shit other people do! Stop saying my jokes are offensive. All you had to do is say my joke was bad and poorly structured and you would've destroyed anyone.

Thank you fellow left wingers, for indirectly fucking yourselves over, you fucking incompetent bastards!

Attached: download (8).jpg (1160x773, 143K)

Does masturbation count?

if only you knew how bad things really are

Would you let your retard fuck a car?

Attached: 1554944065529.webm (352x640, 528K)

This. Mental hospital kid again
I know a blonde wihh fas (she was one that I fucked) and she's basically the town bicycle. She does nothing besides eat, sleep, collect her yard pension and fuck Anne and everyone. She even asked my sister for a threesome. She was fucked in the head. Tards like fucking. Believe me lol.

Sorry autocorrect changed tard pension to yard pension