Ask a dude who wears girls short shorts to get publicly ridiculed anything

Ask a dude who wears girls short shorts to get publicly ridiculed anything

Attached: venice_port.jpg (1500x2000, 690K)

Why man

I enjoy the humiliation that comes with it

Do you like niggers? Would you succ one?

Absolutely

Do you shave your legs?

No, I had electrolysis treatment, which is permanent

How does it feel to have a face so ugly that no one even notices you wear such short shorts.

Oh yes they do notice

why is something like that so important to you?

That's a nice colour

Attached: 1554775379714.jpg (960x960, 86K)

Is your pooper tight?

I guess you mean my shorts, thanks

Yes, my mouth is doing most of the work

Have you ever gotten the shit beaten out of you because of it?

Nope, just verbal harrassment

All oral? Or you fuck dudes?

95% oral

Do you wear other girl clothes to? Like panties or similar?

What kind of things do they say?

No, just accessories sometimes (belts, socks, watch bands). But I might over time

Mostly calling me gay from fucking faggot (though this is rare) to making funny jokes of me. At other times (without gay associations) they laugh, sometimes compliment on my legs or shorts

Try the Calvin Klein modern cotton thong. I'm a straight guy that's like to wear female underwear and that thong is my absolute favorite. Fits just as good on the male body.

Attached: UPGCAF3786EC001_large_1.jpg (400x465, 45K)

Ok thanks

Lmao

What about calling you a fucking faggot and then insisting you suck their cock?

That never happened yet. And I really wish it would

Do you eat the cum? And do you like it when they piss on you after and call you a dirty cocksucking faggot

I eat the cum every time it's shot in my mouth, sometimes lick it up when I'm told to. Ad I like when they follow it up with further degradation like pissing on me. But mostly they stop after cumming

What about wanking you to a ruined orgasm?

What size is your cock?

That never happens, my cock always stays untouched. I sometimes do start dripping from the things that happen.

Eh, I always need to convert metric to imperial... About 3.5" long and 2.5" girth when erect

Not even holding you down and forcibly wanking the cum out of it?

Holding me down until they cum. Not me

You don't get a choice faggot...

Post a photo of it

No I don't and that's how it should remain. I don't post nudes

Reminder OP is confirmed to literally has HIV and has transmitted it to at least two other anons who were dumb enough to meet up with him.

Ok I have a question. How lonely are you OP? I mean, you make this same thread everyday, you change the picture, you're trying to bait new fags (I guess), but you've gotta be really hurting inside right? It's ok man, you'll get through this. They'll be brighter days for you in the future. Just hang in there.

Attached: 15132426575.png (478x478, 407K)

Hehe, nope, I'm neg, and it's hard to transfer anything when mostly I get my face fucked

Late in the evening I'm usually alone, but I don't feel lonely. Though I would like being constantly occupied in these hours too. But I'm not baiting anyone here, you really think there's a real chance of it?

fake and gay seen this before
sage.

ok.

Be my wife, punk

Attached: 1551569048620.jpg (474x474, 55K)

Which one is you? and what does marriage mean to you?