Well... let's be real here, black guys are basically superior in every way...

well... let's be real here, black guys are basically superior in every way. A white man will never be able to please a women sexually the way a black man can. The latest research poll I saw about this issue was that less then 30% of women were able to experience an orgasm with a white man, against like 85% or something with a black man. The majority of white women are also shown to become the most sexually aroused when viewing pictures of black men compared to white guys.

I've been in love with the same girl since I was 17(28 now), she's with a black man atm, and I feel very happy for her, because I know she is getting pleasured the way she actually deserves. The only really meaningful thing I can offer her compared to him is just paying some of their bills and send her some money whenever she needs it. Her boyfriend is unemployed, not exactly surprising since black people are routinely discriminated against in basically every way in todays society, so it's the least I can do for her.

Also, I have a real issue with people throwing around the "cuck" stamp as much as it's being done these days. It's just called being woke, and aware of your genetic shortcomings. For example I prefer white women because they are more aesthetically pleasing to me, and so I should also be able to respect the fact that most white women find black males more attractive than whites.

Also if you really love someone, wether it'd be your crush or daughter or sister or whatever, you should only want the very best for her, so if she chooses to be with a black man, the only right thing to do is to be happy for her.

Attached: 1551138376882.jpg (1200x1200, 292K)

sorry for my english..im from brazil hahuahuhuahuahuahuahuahua dude. white or black is the same shit. i fucked almost mora than 100 girls (in varios countrys) all my life, and all of them have an orgasm... so. pls shut up

You hav a really shit job. Do you guys take shifts?

Go to bed, Stanislav. It is late over there.

kkk br é foda

do you take shifts when sucking THIS?

Attached: 1553012092621s.jpg (250x187, 5K)

Why are these boring threads re hashed everyday? The type of people that fall for them aren't likely to be in the gene pool anyway, so seriously, what the fuck

Because this is russian copypasta, cyka blyat.

Attached: 1555057388894.jpg (800x500, 68K)

Hang yourself cuck

Imagine being this much of a faggot jew shill

>not a single retarded on \B\ takes the bait anymore
>they still keep going on
well... let's be real here,

>not a single retarded on \B\

Attached: 333.jpg (675x1200, 155K)

Attached: 1504723763428.gif (400x274, 1.74M)

>research poll
Lol
Isn't it curious that all these cuck threads coincide with when school let's out?

just imagine that one faggot who wrote this whole retarded story. how fucking pathetic do you have to be just to troll random retarded faggots on Yea Forums?
this is the most cringe ive seen ever.

Cute. Because I've had two girls one black one white stop trying to fuck because I was too big for them it sucked. The black one I couldn't even get in her. All I could do was get my head in before she starting crying. I tried to force it and my dick would bend. Fucking sucked. She was fine as hell to. She even stopped talking to me her friend told me. She was scared of sex with me. Her fat friend would always try and flirt with me. Gross bitch

It's Saturday in China. So all the tiny dick chinks post this stuff.

Attached: 1508866531179.gif (300x186, 446K)

G8 B8 M8 8/8

IM FUCKING SCREENCAPPING THIS.
TOPKEK
>well... let's be real here
> I have a real issue with people throwing around the "cuck" stamp
WHEN AUTISM BOYS WHO GOT RAPED BY THEIR DADDYS POST ON 4CHINNEL

Attached: 1535828331581.gif (415x323, 1.98M)

And this is why these will continue to be posted.
You deepthroated the fucking hook, user

>ALSO IF YOU REALLY LOVE SOMEONE............................................

Attached: 1509906706181.gif (300x162, 1.59M)

hey OP
pls post your discord!!! :)
i will find you
and i will fucking kill you

Attached: 1506546210075.gif (200x331, 711K)

Cuck black boy being fucked by an unreal fantasy. Just go to jail already or get killed by a cop. Either way, take your bullshit somewhere else.

Attached: 1507299317451.gif (1221x1007, 142K)

What's the issue here two people clearly in love and expressing that love.

Sure if they have a child they'll no longer be together and one will fail to provide for the child's up keep.

But it's true love.