Explain this one trumptards

Explain this one trumptards

Attached: AF7C7A4B-3BF1-4C24-AB3A-79858C43E1CC.jpg (1242x1366, 423K)

Other urls found in this thread:

randomcriticalanalysis.com/2015/11/16/racial-differences-in-homicide-rates-are-poorly-explained-by-economics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Black Americans comprise 13% of the population, but commit nearly 50% of all violent crimes in the U.S. Your move, chief.

>ben and jerry’s
could even crop it out?

economics! (that's the go to answer right? Even though it's also been proven wrong...)

The fuck is "systemic racism" ? Is that a new leftist conspiracy theory ?

I only buy ice cream from people with very sided political view points.

It's just one buzzword jews use to push race mixing

Only on majority white countries, not Israel, of course

Attached: Abolishing the white race.jpg (536x274, 66K)

are you suggesting the legal system discriminated against black Americans? In other words the accused was found guilty only because they were black?

Its this mythological concept that laws exist that single out and only target black people. Segregation would have been an example last century but no law exists saying stuff like "Killing Asians is legal" or "Black people dont have to be paid for work"

the black population is known 4 mariuhanna usage which is very strictly chased by goverment ( to imprison black ppl )
Druga that successfull white people use like cocain are hardy chased

peace

The idea that minority people, in general, are treated worse by systems of power. The stats in OP's image is an example.

Similarly, minority names on resumes result in half as many call backs as white names. Systemic racism doesn't mean "The system is run by racists who make it a rule to not employ/help minorities or that the system specifically looks for minorities to jail, but that bias held by members of society permeate into the system and cause racism.

(((BEN & JERRYS)))
seriously even jews who make fucking ICE CREAM are evil

But that's not a system.

Are you seriously trying to engage these idiots in a discussion? Just let it sink.

You completely misunderstand what the term actually means. See:

and this is the excuse. Black people arent more violent even if they are its only happening because you racist crackahs only arrest them while all the mass murder that happens with an equal number of white people is somehow ignored

>crackahs
Cringed

Kill yourself, libtard.

Attached: liberalfaces.png (500x485, 431K)

Those statistics aren't proof that it's because of racism. This is some surface level shit and you're being a tool. They're making the assumption that you won't do your own research and come to your own conclusion. If you actually did that, you would see that it isn't because of racism at all.

no excuse , thats just a fact

violance in black culture is because many factors, like ghettos, racism , poverty , lack of education , stress, etc.
Black, white , yellow. makes no difference, its the circumstances dude, ur surroundings, thats obvious.
We have the privilege of thinking, Black ppl in Africa who are starving and living day by day just to survive dont rly have time 4 deep thaughts

...But it is because of Racism? Black people are much more likely to be given harsher sentences on the same crimes that white people get lighter sentences for.

Black people also get stopped and checked for doing illegal things more often than white people do. Do you remember Stop & Frisk in New York? That targeted black people. Black people get punished much harsher and more often than white people who do many of the same crimes at similar rates.

>In 2008, the American Jewish Committee objected to an encyclopedia article on Zionism that Ignatiev wrote for The Encyclopedia of Race and Racism.[12] In the article, Ignatiev described Israel as a "racial state, where rights are assigned on the basis of ascribed descent or the approval of the superior race" and likened it to Nazi Germany and the Southern United States before the civil rights movement.[13]
Its almost like you have no idea what you are talking about and desperately try to cherrypick things to confirm your preformed opinion.

in other words "not racism" is racism?

Marketing America to immigrants

When you just can't figure out how to sell ice cream to colored folk so u just start bashing whitey

Attached: 1548952551630.png (668x1405, 176K)

Niggers are animals who can't follow society's rules

Criminals get more lenient sentencing on their first offence than they do for reoffending.

>niggers commit more crime
What needs explaining?

>It's just skin colour

Attached: 1540322374591.jpg (736x734, 84K)

sure but colloquially people use it to mean race disadvantages set up by the nature of our society.

oh god you made me laugh at work you ass

Attached: 1527463733961.jpg (640x440, 28K)

git gud
don't get found w/ a red hand

yep, and this tiny percent is between people who have no money or power and people who have money and power. See the difference tard? No Im not a nigger, Im a russian faggot.

Ok. Blacks commit more crimes per capita.
Commit crimes, go to jail.

You are welcome.

don't ever let people at work hear you laugh. everyone knows people hate laughing, especially when they're bored at work

Nearly 40% of the people in jail are there for non violent crimes such as drugs

It's been shown that people of all races commit these crimes at roughly the same levels yet minorities are overwhelmingly arrest more then white people

If that is not systematic racism idk what is.

oh shit!

That's a funny way of saying that blacks are only 13% of the population but account for over 50% of all violent crime.

we only wish to be killed by our own kind, ya feel me bwuda? iz it too much to ask? please stay away white man, and let us kill without restraint and protect our own village as we see fit.

Yep, looks like racism!

-CNN

It's a social construct, and so nobody has to subscribe to it. It's like gender. You can't choose your pronouns, because they require others subscribing to the construct to exist. Can't be a colloquialism, because it has no place in formal conversation.
Liberals can't even navigate their shitstorm of beaurocratic, PC nonsense loopholes.

Well, if they really cared; they could staff their company with black felons.

Attached: muh diversity.jpg (600x450, 90K)

I mean, could it be that they are also committing more crimes? I don't have any statistics but I'm willing to bet that a big part black americans live in bad/poor neighborhoods where they are more likely to come in contact with drug/violence/etc which would make them more likely to end up in jail...

Yeah, but then the company would go under. They just want to virtue signal so stupid liberals will pay for their overpriced shit.

Attached: economic factors.png (625x910, 74K)

randomcriticalanalysis.com/2015/11/16/racial-differences-in-homicide-rates-are-poorly-explained-by-economics/

Attached: 1545225393687.png (1122x812, 98K)

it's the idea that the systems that make up our society like "the justice system" or "higher education" are racist because of the effect of racists in those systems. it's a pretty simple concept to understand whether you agree or not, and the idea itself has been around for decades

Where's the proof that the 40% of the prison population of blacks isn't reflective of the reality of committed crimes? By that logic, the NBA is systemic racism against white people because like 80% of all NBA players are black despite making up 13% of the population... But we all know the NBA example is because in general black people are better at basketball, so I guess that racism is fine, but if the reality is that black people commit more crimes oh no that's unacceptable!!!

nigga I bet you buy whatever ice cream you can get your fatty mitts on

>jews objected to being called out for racism
>this somehow proves they don't push race mixing
yikes. imagine defending Israel and jews online

Attached: Zionist hatred of whites 1.jpg (1516x810, 298K)

You do know cops arrest people that commit crimes, right?

>between people who have no money or power and people who have money and power
If we're talking about people who have money and power, actually Jews don't commit that much murder. They get other people to do it for them.

Attached: Talmud opinion of gentiles.png (772x877, 321K)

Even if it's true that economic reasons are the reason why it happens, the reality is that niggers do absolutely nothing to improve their economic situation. They just nig out and when they do have money they blow it all on fancy cars and guns and shit. Chinese Americans were originally in a terrible financial state too, were treated like shit, but look at them now. They escaped their situation via their own power and without being violent thugs.

>but that bias held by members of society permeate into the system and cause racism.

Faggot it's not racism to not employ someone named Tyrone.

He's right though, they do that. Not Ignatiev in particular, but others. Ignatiev is a quintessential international Bolshevik Jew who would happily see the U.S. overrun by mongrels.

Attached: 1553838330853.png (543x2378, 505K)

It's not true though.

>It's been shown that people of all races commit these crimes at roughly the same levels yet minorities are overwhelmingly arrest more then white people
>If that is not systematic racism idk what is.

The nigger has a long criminal history. The college kid selling weed to his friends doesn't.

Probably even worse now.

Attached: 2016 Stats.jpg (2032x3528, 1.07M)

You moron it says that it doesn't explain the higher rates of criminality with blacks.

Hey lefties LISTEN UP

Blacks in the USA commit
>more murder
>more rape
>more violent assault
>more sexual assault
>more drug crime

Same is true in the UK France Germany etc.

I buttfucked a jewish girl once.

Is this a real tweet? I don't use Twitter. If it is real I'll have to stop buying Ben & Jerry's, witch is a shame because I enjoy their cookie dough ice cream.

While this image is nice, it would be better with the source IN the image.

maybe they should stop committing crime

That's easy for you to say with your white privilege. Niggas gotta eat!

Cos they make up 80% of violent reported crimes. Can’t catch them all.

Ask Ben & Jerry's for some free ice cream nlgger

You haven't demonstrated that Racism is the cause/primary cause of the disparity, only that the disparity exists (which no one denies).

You must prove that this over-representation is due solely to racism; under this tweet's logic, as pointed out, the NBA is racist because white people don't make up 61.3% of all NBA basketball players.

Attached: 1553663746628.png (540x464, 256K)

OP, the answer is simple: because they're imprisoned for proven criminal offenses. If nigs gonna nog then nogs gonna shake bars.

Attached: 1534302601605.gif (150x148, 911K)

>13% of the population commits 50% of all crimes
>makes up 40% of prison population
>R-RACISM

Attached: 1512679535966s.jpg (225x250, 8K)

same

Same, does that make me ideologically pure @progressives ?

Do you also believe that the justice system discriminates against males?

The difference in male conviction rates vs female is staggering larger than blacks vs whites.

Males also get much longer sentences.

I've always wanted to butt fuck a jewish girl.

I suggest that you read the book the Feminist Lie: It Was never About Equality. It is a horror story with no good ending.

The only thing I remember fondly about that relationship was how good her pussy smelled.

Her ass, on the other hand...

The 13% figure is wrong. The truth is that only 6% of the public commit 50% of the crime and make up 40% of the prison population.
The crime is overwhelmingly committed by black MEN.
As the sex of the inmate is a greater factor than race, it would have to be systemic sexism which is to blame instead of racism. Sexism against men.

>Ben and Jerrys

>It's been shown that people of all races commit these crimes at roughly the same levels yet minorities are overwhelmingly arrest more then white people

Where do you find this information? Specifically YOU. No link or citation, you're full of shit.

Should've knocked her up though.

Jewish families absolutely lose their shit when one of their kids has a child with a non-Jew. "Livid" doesn't even begin to describe it

Attached: 1548036414974.jpg (308x308, 40K)

Attached: 1554837777133.jpg (1000x1000, 118K)