Why are liberals flipping their shit over illegals being sent to sanctuary cities? Can anyone explain this to me...

Why are liberals flipping their shit over illegals being sent to sanctuary cities? Can anyone explain this to me? I thought that was what these illegal-loving pussies wanted, that illegals come en masse without being deported, or are they afraid that their liberal policy will have spill over effects? Then you faggots will have to walk the fucking walk for once.

Attached: RZDGZ5XR2II6RGOCZ7FG7T3BBQ.jpg (1484x1065, 275K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreedictionary.com/traitor
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This. So much fucking this.

They want the illegals go to red states and red counties so they can vote Democrat as payback for cryingbfir them and giving them free shit

Nope. They wanted to inflict them on the rest of us in order to morally "perfect" us, as is considered their duty under bourgeois liberalism.
This Huey Long commie will be more than glad to help you hang the lot of them.

>faggots will have to walk the fucking walk for once.

This right here. They're afraid once the effects of a high Mexican ratio is experienced first hand people will be less sympathetic. No worries though. The liberals will just move and demand that their new city be a sanctuary city

yep, because they are hypocrites.

If it is "just women and children crossing" as the liberals say. They should have nothing to worry about.

This

They're pissed because it ruins their plans to turn red states into blue states, which is why they wanted them here so badly in the first place. If Trump sends them all to "sanctuary states", like Oregon and Vermont, then liberals will have to live side by side with Spanish speaking spics. It literally exposes their master plan AND their racism.

Exactly this, if they're just "poor brown people" that only want to work and are fearing "gangs and violence", then what are they worried about? They should love this idea.

Itt: poor white people.

I live in Chicago and I say send them up. The sooner this country turns brown, the sooner I can hear you cousin-fucking morons cry about it. I want your kids to be minorities. Fuck you faggots.

Not liberals, just moderate Democrats that know better.

Of course a nigger like you wants America to become a third world country. You niggers already do that to every place you live.

It's no coincidence that people living near the border are conservative on this issue because it is their civil services and cities that are overwhelmed. If they dont accept the illegals into the sanctuary cities for the same fucking reason they are proved hypocrites. It's easy to see how following through with this brilliant plan we show the liberal snowflakes the reality of the situation

Attached: 1554988811065.jpg (679x960, 127K)

Right so they want illegals to come here, but only as long as they're not the ones who have to deal with it? Seems like a little bit of a double standard no?

>(((moderate))) Democrats
You mean Republicans too proud to get a nose job?

see

That's what makes it even more hilarious. All this "outrage" over literally what all these liberal assholes have been preaching about for fucking years. This is the problem right here though, the people that are the loudest voices for open borders are the ones who are less likely to have to deal with it.

The whole point of class society is making other, arbitrarily designated inferior people clean up your messes. Without that, you have communism.

I'm pretty sure the people doing all the crying about this are middle to upper class white liberal faggots who don't want spics moving to their white echo chamber neighborhoods

I dont even know why fellow liberals are like this either. I think keeping them in sanctuary cities is the best thing for them, honestly.

Well meaning liberals always 180 shit

it's the fucking hee-haws like you that want to turn this country into the christian version of saudi arabia. go lick an evangelical's asshole.

You'd think they'd be happy to have an influx of cheap gardeners and maids they can afford on their low-six-figure salaries.

>t.Democrat establishment shill
Your bants are old and tired. You have to go back.

Eg' fucking zackly...

Trump could endorse communism tomorrow, and all these radicals would suddenly become venture capitalists talking about hedge funds. Trump could declare blacks the superior race after all and SJW's would instantly become cross burners.

Ppl acting like José is risking having his kids being put into a concentration to settle in some shitty suburb

Pretty brilliant plan, really. Make them drown in their own mess. Kind of like catching your kid smoking and forcing him to smoke a carton a day until he's robed, raped and murdered.

It's so fucking confusing, I really don't get it. For years, all I've been hearing is how we should feel sorry for them and all "immigrants" are welcome in this country, so what's the problem? Now they get to co-exist with illegals and be culturally enriched.

well a christian version of america is definitely better than the muslim version of saudi arabia being brought here. also did you forget that most mexicans are catholic? lolllll

ya'll never heard of NIMBY?

dont get shot up tonight my nigga, I hear the odds of it happening are pretty high in your already brown city. congrats

The what now?

imagine, niggers in chiraq wanting more latinas to rape

Because none of you dumb shits know how to properly debate the merits of a political topic, and none of you dumb shits have any perspective. Talking about both parties here.

First off, imagine arresting someone in Chicago and deciding to release them in Oregon or some shit, instead of back in Chicago. They'd be pissed off about it because its a dick move. You can't un-dick the move by saying 'but you said you wanted to be out of jail!' and trying to make them look stupid. Instead, you just look like a dick for doing it. Or threatening it, as the case may be. The Democrats are stupid because they're just going to let that slide because they know their base will see through it. They'll let almost everything else slide, too.

Let's put it this way. If the people currently in power were held to the standards of actual human decency, they wouldn't be in power anymore. Its not a high bar to meet, but so far they've pretty much failed. What the Democrats need are teeth. The power to say, 'nope, you're not going to do that shit because the law is on our side and we'll straight up snipe a few motherfuckers if you try it.' It remains to be seen if they have the balls.

It's a good campaign strategy for Trump. Propose sending illegal aliens into temporary shelters located in blue, wealthy districts. The Dems have to do an about face now because NIMBY, and they show hypocrisy and reveal that their policies aren't realistic. Trump points at them in public, laughs and the voters get the point.

ITT: a bunch of white people saying the same thing over and over

They love illegals unless they have to actually see and deal with them

>both parties
>have any perspective
Pick only one

fuck you, hillbilly

You feel this way because you have nothing of value and you do not value yourself. After you have earned something you will change your mind.

Nigger

First off imagine starting a statement with the words "first off you dumb fucks", however you are actually addressing two entirely separate political parties. Then imagine posting it on Yea Forums and thinking you are actually reaching either party.

Attached: 1546145254060.jpg (637x720, 66K)

Thanks for proving my point.

Outside of restaurants and car washes, that is

Working class commie, you right-wing Biden-bottoming shitposting kike.

Hey, city says sanctuary, then they're sanctuary. Deal with it.

>First off, imagine arresting someone in Chicago and deciding to release them in Oregon or some shit, instead of back in Chicago.
Except that is not what is happening at all you fucking faggot. The democrats have been preaching and setting up literal open border policy for years now, handcuffing ICE and telling illegals they won't be deported as long as they get to one of the sanctuary cities, in other words saying we'll let you stay as long as you don't leave your containment zones. So what are they pissed off about? It's literally what they have wanted this whole time, or are they afraid that the massive influx will mean that a lot of these spics will start moving too close to where they live?

So...you're saying illegal aliens are criminals? There, I've run circles around you logically.

NB4 Intercourse the pebguin!

that child is too old for diapers is the current generation of children developmentally stunted from chemicals everywhere in the ecosystem now? I remember being out of diapers by 2.5

That's exactly what they're saying here, that the whole "poor women and children fleeing violence" horse shit they've been telling people this whole time is just that, complete horse shit. They know if Trump does this then they WILL, in fact, have literal rapists and murderers living near their own families and kids, something that supposedly Trump is racist for saying.

I think the idea was to just bus them into the state and dump them, hoping they’d cause issues. Otherwise, as a far left lib, I also don’t get it. All politics are ducking stupid and I’m losing interest after 2 years of this shit. Just don’t have the anger or energy anymore. We should just split the US up and go our own ways.

This guy gets it.
But note that it's not going to happen. The government isn't going to pay to bus thousands of illegal aliens up to San Francisco, drop them off, and then bus them back after deciding they can't stay.
What is going to happen is that Trump's team is floating this as a trial balloon and getting public talk going. That way, Nancy P has to publicly answer questions about whether she really wants illegals staying. Then after she shuts up, Trump can really tackle immigration reform.

>hoping they’d cause issues
But that's the whole point, if they're just women and children and aren't criminals, there shouldn't really be anything to worry about

Read this. javascript:quote('797246162')

They don't have to stop traveling if the kids can just soil themselves while on the move.

No I’m totally with you! When I read about it I was on board (as opposed to caging them) but apparently everyone’s fucking appalled so idk man.

It also puts blue voters in places that aren't ever going to vote red to begin with

>Why are decent people bothered by a President mass transporting living human beings simply to be a dick to his political opponents?

Huh, I wonder.

You are the bad guys, you are the problem.

Attached: 1545335761081.jpg (640x360, 185K)

Learn to link and maybe I’ll read

Yep! Again I’m just some rando, I’m sure there’s an aspect of this I’m missing but idk, people feel OUTRAGED and I just don’t see why.

Why?

Am I the only one here old enough to remember when the democrats wanted toget rid of illegals? Anyone remember Bill Clintons speaches about crime and unemployment caused by illegals? Remember the Secure Fence act the democrats wanted?
Its all partisan bullshit. The democrats despise Trump, so they paint everything he does as imoral amd evil

Yeah well like teach me man

seethat's was the democrats' endgame, to turn red states into blue states. so if they're not staying in red states it neglects having them here. they're two faced liars and fucking hypocrites.

Because they want all of us to "do our part" in taking care of all this trash. They're just exposing their hypocrosy, their bullshit for what it is. Use live ammunition at the border once and we'd never have to worry about another migrant caravan ever again, but our country lost the will to fight long ago. We'd rather let ourselves be overran and our civilization be ruined than be called racists or xenophobes.

Lul, can’t be acting like you don’t know how this shit works. Trolling newfags is bipartisan and fuck.

Click (or tap) the post number you want to reply to, then do it again for the one you want to link to
You MeEasy

The left lost it's mind around 2012 and the bulk of you didn't even notice, too angry and shortsighted to see you were being brainwashed by the media. You've become the enemies of your own people and are functioning like an occupying force.

Bill Clinton was a neoliberal and should have been shot.
Frankly, I think we should put the entirety of both parties and their consultants, think tanks, lobbyists and everyone else into camps.

It's not hypocrisy, at all. It's Calvinism. Through their moral rightness they have (((earned))) the right to make others deal with their shit in order to build character.

Attached: 1537580044505.jpg (1024x768, 168K)

Liberals aren't left.
Liberals lost their mind in the 1980s, with the Democrat Leadership Council and other conservadem jew-sucking groups.

>as a far left lib
Literally fucking KYS, people like you are fucking up this country by the day

Attached: 1554658048279.jpg (317x330, 13K)

YourOpinionMan.gif

I wasn’t paying attention until 2016. I think I voted in 2012 but I couldn’t even tell you for who (beyond president). So since I’ve been paying attention, the right seem like backwards old people who’re locked in the “back in my day” way of thinking. They’re afraid of change and (Imo) are generally racist and don’t care about anybody but them and theirs, even though they’ll claim to be saviors.

They don’t actually want illegals in this country, most of them are just virtue signaling and the rest just wanted their votes and cheap labor and they SURE AS SHIT don’t want them as their neighbors.

I’d try to meet you in the middle but by your response and my experiences with anybody on the right you have zero interest in compromise. I’d tell you to fuck off and die but just, whatever. The world is always moving towards the progressive so it’s just a waiting game from my end.

oh boy, ivan's back. никтo нe хoчeт тeбя здecь, ивaн. Hикaких кoпeeк для тeбя, Ивaн. yбeй ceбя ceйчac, Ивaн.

>(((compromise)))
Yeah, shove it up your fucking ass. To the liberals compromise means give me everything I want and next time we'll talk. You libs never give up shit and meet anyone in the fucking middle. Youre all lying pieces of shit and are the reason it's gotten to this point in the first place. You hide your real intentions for what you want and why you so desperately want all of these people to keep coming here illegally, while at the same time pushing for gun bans. Hence why you hate Trump because he calls you commies out on your fake bullshit, just like right now.

No, you're obviously aware of the situation and the more you look into it, the more right you will lean. Mark my words.

>progressive
Of course it is. It costs money and votes once you deliver and people no longer need your bourgeois posturing.
You neoliberals really do need to kill yourselves.

DING DING DING!

You are correct, sir!

Illegals will finally be coming over the one wall that matters to the left; gated communities.

/thread.

Because they are being called out on their virtue signalling bullshit and it terrifies them.

thats hot

I don't think people really understand the kind of 4D chess that Trump is playing here. He put the Democrats in a no win situation. This is next level shit.

>talks about finding compromise
>brings up literally zero lib talking points
>gets told to kill myself 3 times
Yea gee wonder why we don’t see eye to eye.

>4D chess
However you wanna label insane and moronic as “strategic”, man.

Ahh the “when you get older and understand you’ll lean right” argument!

You’re all getting fooled by a grifter lining his pockets before he clogs the shitter and leaves. The left has some problems, but without Trump and his rhetoric, who even are you guys anymore?

Remember fiscal conservatives? I ain’t that old but I sure as shit do. Even as a lefty I admired them wanted to spend a little less. Threw that shit the FUCK out the window with the tax plan and healthcare changes that’ll cost us for decades to come.

Not him but its working for him. The guy is a billionaire married to a supermodel that became president with zero exlerience. The fucking guy is a winner however you feel about his politics

Because they're built for normal immigration patterns not a dam of people being released.

He’s not a billionaire, and regardless of politics there’s no way history doesn’t look back at these four years as anything but “rocky“, mostly because of the aforementioned “zero experience”.

Leaving btw. This has gotten boring and thread is just more pol shilling. Thanks for reinforcing my biases everyone.

He is the biggest buffoon that became president so that's something nobody can take away.

He is a billionaire tho. I think they say he has over a billion in real estate net worth alone

Democrats: "Illegal immigrants are hard working and a boon to our country."

Republicans: "Ok, then you can take them all since they're so great."

Democrats: "You... you're... you're using them as pawns! That's why we're not taking them."

"If someone isn't a conservative by the age of 40, they have no property."
>the left
Bourgeois neoliberals are just the other right wing.

They seemed so happy about Turkey passing along all those low-tier "Syrian" refugees, though.

Dubdubs of truth.

>First off, imagine arresting someone in Chicago and deciding to release them in Oregon or some shit

You know they are being arrested AT THE BORDER right? They are far from where they "live" regardless. DO YOU THINK THEY LIVE AT THE FUCKING BORDER?

Attached: 1304999123130.jpg (533x594, 38K)

They say they want them here because they know it bugs Republicans and conservatives, but they don't want them in their own backyard

>don’t care about anybody but them and theirs, even though they’ll claim to be saviors.

We can't care for the whole world's problems. Shitheads like you are happy to "care" about anyone and everyone as long as it doesn't cost you a fucking dime.

Attached: 1304996719795.jpg (550x413, 92K)

Me: Give me all your shit
You: No that's not good, let's compromise
Me: Ok I'll take half your shit then
You: Sounds good to me!

Attached: 1304995416681.jpg (363x310, 30K)

Do you understand how retarded you sound?

This would be like if a Democratic President rescinded Medicare benefits from Red States and then said, "oh, I thought you guys said you didn't like socialized medicine!"

You are literally retarded.

Hence why the left is now blowing their top over this, because Trump is proposing to send these people right to their own backyard and they don't want that. Then they'd have to actually practice what they preach, not just virtue signal for likes on Facebook.

It's not our responsibility to burden the cost of immigration just because we "like" immigrants. We still pay taxes for the military and lots of things we don't like. It's called being a goddamn American. Conservatives: how about you act like goddamn Americans instead of treating liberals like we're your enemies.

>he gets attacked from the right and the left and he can't see straight
Speaking for myself, I want liberals put into camps because they're arrogant and they're capitalist.

If you believe what rich people tell you, then you should be shot.
Prove me wrong.

>I'm going to send them all back
- no don't send them back. We won't allow them to be deported from within our cities.
>ok then, either go to those cities or I'll send you back.
- how dare you send them to our cities

>Why are liberals flipping their shit over illegals being sent to sanctuary cities?
We're not.
Don't believe what you read in the conservative news. They have an agenda to convince you that the other 90% of news agencies has the agenda.

I am a rich person. I shouldn't believe myself?

Oh, I'm sorry, am I talking with a poor? Oops.

>instead of treating liberals like we're your enemies.

When liberal cities start prosecuting people who attempt murder on peaceful protestors with bike locks, I'll think about considering them not to be my enemies

Attached: 1348582080123.jpg (476x356, 22K)

Republicans don't want anyone burdened with it. But Democrats refuse to send them away. So they can keep them

They should not be here at all. If you want them so badly, you have to live with them and pay for them.

What kind of retarded logic is that?

If conservatives want them to go back they're going to send them to the one place that won't send them back? Do you believe in your own principles or will you admit your only principal is "owning the libs"?

Stop larping, tendie-muncher.

Liberals aren't. I say bring em in. My city has the wealth and infrastructure to integrate them into the economy. Of course you fags will lose your shit when they move somewhere else.

Got it, so you're a traitor who considers his fellow citizens enemies. Tells me everything I needed to know.

It's called compromise.
Or, you made your bed now lie in it.

If they don't want them sent back, they can deal with them.
Liberals need to be rendered down, not pwnt.
t.Huey Long commie

And now we've reached the core of the issue, you fucking faggots love to push your liberal bullshit down everyone's throats as long as it's not yourself that is paying for it or dealing with the consequences. So tell me again, what exactly is the issue? You wanted santcuary cities and states, where illegals can't be deported, so now we'll send them all there. That way you can live the liberal fantasy of living side by side with them, having your kids go to the same schools as them, having them move into your beautiful little suburb, and see spanish businesses open up with signs in spanish, with spanish music and police sirens blasting everywhere you go. Isn't that what you faggots wanted? If they're all harmless and great people, like you love lecturing everyone about, then what's the big deal?

Literally nobody is freaking out about this.

Unfortunately conservatives don't control the "system" whereby they get to stay in this country while their case is heard (thanks liberal judges). So yes, unloading them on the places that seem hell bent on encouraging this behavior seems like a reasonable compromise. Why should I pay for your virtue signaling?

Attached: akward-engagement-photos11.jpg (640x960, 86K)

Attached: 1549784615615.jpg (235x211, 8K)

>I say bring em in.
Worked out great for my hometown.

Attached: EndGameDiversity2.png (768x508, 48K)

> you made your bed

You think sanctuary cities are somehow responsible for the wave of migrants? If they are, then why aren't the migrants headed there already?

If a Democratic president decided to pump all the pollution to red states because "they love coal" do you think that's fair? Are you still so dense that you do not recognize Trump as being anything but vengeful?

What are these, rich Cuban and Latin American exiles?

Since you think that "enemies" is an asymetrical relationship, I'm assuming you are going to prove how much of a non-traitor you are by continuing to be my "brother" while I am your "enemy". Shit just does not work that way. You cannot say "lets all hold hand while I smash your fucking face in if you disagree with me" and call that some kind of a fair deal...

Attached: 1473728701911.jpg (640x640, 51K)

> you fucking faggots love to push your liberal bullshit down everyone's throats as long as it's not yourself that is paying for it or

Holy shit you are literally incapable of understanding the concept of a country. A country enacts policy and its the country that is responsible for shouldering the burden of the policy. That ranges from immigration to energy policy, defense, etc. I cannot believe how stupid you are.

I am sorry you feel that way, friend, but you're wrong.

The people who establish the sanctuary cities are responsible for fucking up foreign countries and creating the aves of migrants, yes. The entire Democrat brass should be hanged, drawn and quartered for even touching Latin America.

You sound angry, friend-o, but also very ignorant.

Then kill the entire top 1%. They are literally parasites making shit-tier decisions for the rest of us and leaving us to clean up their messes.

>instead of treating liberals like we're your enemies.
You absolutely are our enemies and your shambling hordes of illegals is your weapon against us. Fucking hilarious to see you get eaten by your own monster.

>A country enacts policy and its the country that is responsible for shouldering the burden of the policy.
This is literal liberal talk for "we should let them all in as long as they don't live near me". Again, you want them here so badly, so now you can live with them side by side and pay for them yourself. Or does that ruin the "lets turn Texas, Arizona and Florida into red states" plan?

You sound like a cocksucking shill for the ruling class, newfriend. There's a website for you, and it ain't here.

Ok friend, what you don't seem to understand is that "traitors" historically are executed. Calling someone a traitor and implying they should be killed or imprisoned just because they prefer a society of laws rather than one where a certain group is allowed to commit violence with impunity, is hypocrisy .

Attached: 10463961_10152277188434263_5452492167782694496_n.jpg (640x640, 88K)

Yes, millions upon millions of rich Cubans...

Liberals are the enemy.
Commies AND conservatives want you arrogant little capitalist snobs put to the ovens.

Attached: 1529050918007.jpg (494x417, 55K)

heuh? No, a traitor is someone who considers his fellow citizens enemies.

Sure, you can have California, and all of the illegals. We'll bus them to you and build a wall around your shit state.

The migrant waves are a result of several factors. Some humanitarian groups lying to populations saying just claim asylum and They have to let you in, sanctuary cities then cropping up saying you won't get deported inside them paired with threats to completely close the border have Latinos fearing if they don't go now they will never get into America.

what about texas, new mexico and arizona? they arent exactly blue states yet but look at austin which considers itself a sanctuary city surrounded by small conservitive towns. those immigrants who are dumped in austin will find their way to these small towns and make them shitholes. fuck that bs because i live near austin and dont want fucking south american shits in my town

As a conservative who lives in los angeles, i was quite disappointed today when my affirmative action hired co-worker tried to roast me about this. Obviously i live in a shithole but i dont want these illegal shitters over here either. Why cant Trump just close the border and turn these fuckers away? Seriously, how much blowback could that possibly generate? Enough to kill his bid for 2020? I highly fucking doubt it.

Too bad. Start shooting all illegals at the border. Invasions are acts of war. Mow them down.

Liberals just want to reunite the kids who've been kept in cages with their families.

Is that happening yet?

trai·tor (trātər)
n.
One who betrays one's country, a cause, or a trust, especially one who commits treason.
thefreedictionary.com/traitor

Attached: Abe.jpg (325x237, 9K)

Then they will be deported for being outside the sanctuary city

Sanctuary cities aren't national policy. The national policy is to deport.

>flipping their shit

hehe!

Attached: andy4.png (630x623, 677K)

how the fuck do you enforce that

Trump adopts a catch and release policy and MAGAts approve. The hypocrisy level is >9000

It's not hypocracy dipshit. The courts ruled that Trump could NOT force the "asylees" to remain in mexico while awaiting their hearing. Since we don't have enough camps to house hundreds of thousands of border jumpers, some have to be released with orders to appear.

dipshit.

Attached: 1979850_684734591589459_1514588307_n.jpg (417x557, 42K)

But that's the thing, there are blue states that have recently declared the entire state as sanctuary, so if illegals were to be moved there they could roam freely anywhere they want inside that shit. That's why liberals are crying foul over this, because then they'd have to taste their own medicine.

Ice isn't inhibited from doing their job outside the cities

I was referring specifically to Austin Texas where it's red out of the city and the rest of the state doesn't want them

And then promptly turn everywhere they move into the exact same dump they just came from, with liberals moving out and then telling everyone else how great these subhumans are

Attached: am-then-told-that-cuc-make-america-great-again-but-20961234.png (500x899, 233K)

Attached: 1521298281804.png (1052x1137, 287K)

MAGA hat is better off. Simping might get you a little ass, but they'll never respect you.

Attached: 1394158446096.jpg (500x494, 67K)

Because they want high non Caucasian population, Since whites are the only ones that obey law enforcement. they want the hispanics and negroes to go apeshit against police that way the politicians can call for martial law

My bro. You are a reasonable dude

>Why cant Trump just close the border and turn these fuckers away?
Because liberals will complain about that too. That was the original plan I think.

These immigrants are like stray cats. Nobody wants to kill em. We all wish the best for them, but if you are honest and soulless, we would be better off if they were all dead

>Why are liberals hurr Durr hurr Durr
According to who?

your mom