Alright anons, what do I do?

Alright anons, what do I do?

>Be me
>Be early 30’s
>Be single for the last couple of years because my last ex was going to cheat on me
>Not first time a woman has cheated on me
>Seems to happen more often than I’d like, which is fucked because I’m attractive, fun, have a nice above-average-sized penis, have friends, a solid “catch” if I do say so myself, just not loaded financially
>Should have seen the cheating coming, sex life was gone and good times were fading on a daily basis it was getting worse
>Fast forward to last year and finally doing a proper social media dating website
>Almost give up again after a week until a woman seeks me
>She’s mid 30’s, no kids, dog and 2 cats, works in retail
>Seem to have a lot in common, including smoking cigarettes
>Hit it off well on first few dates
>Things progress, things still going well
>Set aside money for ring and propose over winter
>Move-in together a few months ago
>Sacrifice my commute to live in her home town
>Realize after moving-in together that she is exactly like other girls
>She tells me drunkenly one night how many sexual partners she's had - 12 to 15
>I bring up one night about Sperm Chimerism study
>She asks about it
>I tell her about it
>She immediately gets super testy about it, refutes the study, and takes great exception to it
>I realize she's thinking about all the cum she's guzzled in her life and all the loads that have been pumped into her
>Realize I've been pumping loads into her because of her IUD for birth-control that she's had for over 10 years straight.
>Realize she must have taken way more than 12 to 15 different dude's loads into her body to make her react that way
>Sex life starting to decline rapidly, ever since moving-in together, but especially after I realize how many dude's loads she's probably swallowed
>Tells me ‘the same things that turn-on you and other guys are not the same things that turn me on’
/pt 1
>pic related

Attached: y3gg567h.jpg (1439x1200, 698K)

Other urls found in this thread:

seeking.com/what-is-an-arrangement
google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/quora/2017/08/15/male-dna-is-often-found-in-womens-brains-where-does-it-come-from/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Tells me to be funny and silly and aloof about wanting sex, because THAT is what turns her on
>Again, tells me NOT trying for sex and not acting like I have ulterior motives is the way to get sex
>That’s like saying you’ll get some food as soon as you stop acting hungry and act full
>Can see where this is going, besides, how does she have the audacity to ask for these things?
>Already sacrificed a ton, got a ring that makes other women jealous, working hard so she won’t have to and be able to stay home, make babies, cook and clean.
>She still works but wants to quit soon
>Realize that she is no different from other women I’ve dated
>Realize the sexual situation is still the same stupid fucking bullshit
>Starting to realize I made a huge mistake that will be retardedly hard to backtrack on.
/end

What do I do? What would you do?

>pic related

Attached: 20181104_024321.png (1920x1080, 506K)

Anyone?

>pic related

Attached: 6ff36ny.jpg (1440x1340, 785K)

Dump her then go here

seeking.com/what-is-an-arrangement

And do what, exactly? Find a sugar momma? kek

Anyone else, or is this too nuanced?

What do?

Do you really want the Truth, user? I can Red Pill you, I'm just not sure if you're ready.

Attached: Red Pill.jpg (1920x1200, 203K)

>She tells me drunkenly one night how many sexual partners she's had - 12 to 15

wow you're lucky wtf. thats almost nothing.

I'm red-pilled on a retarded number of things, I'm ready for another, no matter how uncomfortable and depressing it may be.

Still too many for me and my tastes. Granted, that's less than 1 dude a year since she was 18, but still.

You misunderstand me. It doesn't have to be uncomfortable or depressing. I can make it so if you want, though.

Tell me the way you want to feel about it and I'll give it to you.

This will be a long conversation, I have to warn you.

Attached: Life of Pi wallpaper 2.jpg (1920x1080, 72K)

>I bring up one night about Sperm Chimerism study

This is one of the dumbest thing I've read on Yea Forums, and I've been here for quite some time

You insecure faggot. You know why women cheat on you? That’s why. I love guys like you. They get hung up on some stupid ass bullshit and their girls feel like shit. I, on the other hand, could care less. What’s the difference in fucking one guy a hundred times and having ten partners that fucked only ten time each? I’ve cucked so many faggots like you. You make it easy. Keep up the good work. Your pansy ass pretty much delivers them on a silver platter. Grow up.

Attached: 69DF5E2E-C81D-43C0-B11C-A6B5C8B3800B.jpg (534x720, 78K)

Down for whatever is most convenient for you. Nihilism has already set in with me, I'm trying to swallow the honk pill, but what's the point, right?

Because I hold my women to a conservative standard? Degenerate fucks like you are what's wrong with the world. One day soon, assholes like you will be dropped by a bullet to the back of your head.

You sound rather depressed for someone who has swallowed the nihilism pill. How about I liven it up for you for a bit, huh.

Before we go on, though, I'd like you to cool your head for a bit. Sit down straight, or stand up, take a deep breath. Hold for a while, then release the air slowly and naturally. As in, not trying to control the air flow at all.

After you've done this, you can come back and ask me any question you would like. You should pick whatever question that weighs most heavily on your mind, right now.

Attached: The Imitation Game - Alan Turing & Christopher machine.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

Why are you so insecure yourself? Come on, let me give you a big hug. Everything's alright, I promise.

Attached: DoggoD looper of reality.jpg (769x960, 104K)

I thought you were going to lay some truth on me. I suppose my questions beyond what I've asked are only:

Am I being too selfish or picky in this day and age?

Say what you like, I’m not wrong. I have heard this story from women over and over again. Sexual stigma is generally why women shut down sexually.

Attached: 235F8A3D-36C2-4B64-901C-4A8D3BA165E6.jpg (3024x4032, 1.59M)

I can and will lay some truth on you. Would you like the short version instead? Your question would only require an answer of simple "yes" or "no," and I'm afraid that won't help you very much.

Attached: cat focus.jpg (960x645, 61K)

I never said you were wrong, just insecure. And I'm saying it is alright to feel that way.

Attached: black hole cat eye1.jpg (584x584, 40K)

Lol the way you type i can tell you are a virgin, and probably above the age of 24

That’s fine. She’ll still be mastrubating to thought of guys like me.

>I’m attractive, fun, have a nice above-average-sized penis, have friends, a solid “catch” if I do say so myself, just not loaded financially
Note how none of those things suggest how you treat women. I can make an easy guess about why they're stepping out.

How is it insecure to NOT care about someone’s sexual past?

Jesus Christ grow up fucking neckbeard

It isn't.

It is insecure though, to bully others to feel good about yourself. You don't have to do it that way.

Tbh bud, it sounds like you aren't happy with the relationship anymore. Just have a conversation with her like an adult. If she freaks or you dont think you can fix it just leave lol.

A photo for you because I forgot

Attached: comicheybaby1.png (720x690, 58K)

Yes.

Not married. Tell that bitch to hit the bricks.

Attached: Dumbfounded.jpg (490x368, 31K)

I'm respectful, well-mannered and try to be strong-yet-sweet. Didn't really go into it because of character-count limit per post and I tried to keep it as brief as possible.

>sperm chimerism

Stopped reading there.

It’s not bullying to drop some truth.

Attached: F513C6EC-B995-4AA5-B79A-B0F49F561DCC.jpg (823x1024, 391K)

It's not. Insucurity is the words whores label it so they look like the good guys. Or cucks use so they don't seem so weak. You are normal, and wondering about the grossness of a woman with such a sketchy sexual history is perfectly normal, it affects both your mental and possibly your physical health. That is not a bad thing to be CAUTIOUS about, not insecure. She is using your critical thinking as an emotional club.

stopped reading after you googled it and clicked the top result from a refutation of a meme. That cites the wrong study.

sounds like someone's mad

I guess i'll do a short but serious response.

user, it is okay that you gold traditional values. Don't let LARPers get between you and the natural order.

Don't stoop to sluts, if she isn't making you happy then she isn't making you happy. Wealth can be accrued whereas your eternal happiness can't be.

The fact you're talking to us, a bunch of ultra ultralord autists, should show you that you know already that you want to leave her.

Goodnight user. Tell your wife goodbye.

You just got tucked in bed.

Attached: 1554479047465m.jpg (576x1024, 54K)

>Didn't really go into it because of character-count limit per post
but apparently there was room to talk about the size of your dick and the number of your friends lol

Alright, the short answer it is, then. You impatient little one.

I was going to be gentle, but I guess a little spanking is in order. You want it cold, you can have it cold.

Consider these fundamental truths:

1. You don't own anyone. You entertain the idea of owning her, but you know you don't. And you never really will.
2. You don't really love her. You love the idea of her in your head, and when you find out that reality doesn't fit your idealism, you can't take it.
3. No women are different, because you choose to look at them in the same way. You keep treating them the same way and expect different results. This will only result in disappointment and frustration no matter who it is, not just a woman.
4. You keep shifting blames but you don't know why.
5. You think you are at fault and you couldn't be more wrong.
6. You are not paying attention.

You sure about that?

Attached: Valentine's chocolate for dog.jpg (748x1024, 106K)

Adding #7 and #8 because I forgot my image

7. She is right on every count when it comes to what turns her on. She was being completely honest, and you weren't mature enough to accept it. Yes, you were a completely selfish prick.
8. The funny thing about being selfish is that admitting to it makes you feel better even though you don't become any less selfish.

Bonus question: Do you know why #8 is the case?

Attached: Journey sunset adventure.jpg (1920x1080, 124K)

preeeeetty sure this is just copy pasta

From Forbes:
“Now, think about sperm. They’re haploid; they can’t function like normal human cells. They’re highly specialized, having evolved solely to compete to get to the egg. They don’t survive more than a few days, even in the oviduct, which evolved to store them. And most importantly, they can’t divide.

So no, women don’t retain men’s sperm for life. That’s just silly.”

google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/quora/2017/08/15/male-dna-is-often-found-in-womens-brains-where-does-it-come-from/amp/

Not sperm, DNA. Those feminist writers are garbage.

I'm digesting what you wrote.

Take your time. It's a lot to take it, and I have more where that comes from.

Attached: Stoya-nude-full-frontal-and-sex-A.I.-Rising-RS-2018-00011.jpg (720x272, 19K)

Sperm Chimerism is bullshit. Getting upset about someone's life before you is bullshit. Assuming the problem is all these women without considering you're the problem is bullshit. Stop acting petulant and grow the fuck up.

What turns her on turns her on. She can't help that. You can't change that.

Since when is Forbes feminist? They’re a conservative publication.

forbes turned feminist right around the time they turned to complete garbage and started posting clickbait bullshit.

protip, they're garbage bullshit

Are you so desperate and drowned in liberalism over there in america that you would consider 15 to be a low number?

There are more women than men on earth, why is it normal for women to be more sexually active?
I've only ever had 2 girlfriends but both were virgins until me, and I don't care for being alone as long as I get another virgin.
Highest I'm willing to compromise for if she's got everything else is 3.
Goddamn garbage bin reclying men.

OP, do you care about her emotionally? Are you invested? If yes then keep going, if no and you already have doubts, then leave.
I don't want to blow it on you since I don't know either of you personally, but from everything you've said so far it sounds like you're really not compatible.

So experienced women are "used goods," huh?

That’s fine, but I just read the basic medical research. It doesn’t say anything like what’s implied. The article isn’t far off from the findings. However, the articles on other sites have bastardized the finding. Go to the source.

Yes. Demonstrably so. There is fuck tons of data to prove it. They are less happy, more depressed, more likely to get divorced, more likely to have an STD, etc.

Attached: image.jpg (696x800, 78K)

Oh, i'm just saying forbes is garbage. I don't know anything about the content you and OP are talking about. I assume OP has read some backwards ass retarded bullshit. You're probably right

You're seeing numbers, not real people.

Did you know the mortality rate of the human race is 100%?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-13 at 12.29.06 AM.png (465x730, 209K)

Now don't go around putting words in my mouth; if that's what you want to understand from what I said then that's your problem.

Personally I don't want a girl that shows she's unable to wait and commit for life.
From where I'm from is the common norm for women to get engaged at 16, marry at 18 and remain happily married until they die.

The situation is major cities where men compete like animals and women are brainwashed into believing they are entitled fuck as many times as they want and they'll still be desired.
Bad traits are bad traits, has nothing to do with turning used or not.

Correlation is not causation though.

I think you and this guy should talk it out, since you seem to disagree so much.

This is cringe

If you look at enough data sets, you'd have to either be a fucking idiot or the statistics would have to be seriously fucked for there NOT to be a causation. Between sexual partners and negative situations regarding marriage, kids, relationships, health, etc.

Oops, I meant you and this guy

So is our entire fucking global society, so it's apperpo.

Well does knowing about all this make you happier, or more worried?

Worried as fuck.

Point proven.

Sure, we're drifting to our impending doom, we should just embrace it and go out into the night without putting a struggle, like good little goys.

Really? What were the control factors? Were the stats isolated for social economic factors? Did they include sex workers? Everything I’ve read thus far has been a general survey with few controls. It’s like the wage gap myth. Once you factor for controls, the overwhelming data disappears.

If you like the act of struggling so much, I'm not one to stop you.

This
> lrn2stat

Attached: 8C4C4D9E-4979-4D2B-8519-CB13CDC93574.jpg (813x809, 108K)

How long were you dating before you moved in? Sounds like you want to force something that takes time to develop. Instant gratification breeds impatience. A year of relationship before you move in together isn't really a long time. You're barely getting to know her and you've put all your eggs in one basket like a puerile 20-something, yet somehow the problem is with her. Was she on board for this, or did you have to convince her to move in together?

6 months, her biological clock is ticking so I think we're both forcing it.

8 is true because self-realization doesn't equate to self-improvement.

Correct, but again you failed to see the point.

Consider this next question: What is self-improvement for?

Improved happiness and health

You're substituting the word self-improvement with more of the same. Consider this more carefully.

What is it for?

Don't. This is a chick writing this and women don't know what they want.

Here's the truth. If you're constantly being cheated on you're a bitch. Stop letting yourself get stepped on. If a woman is EVER disrespectful call her on it and tell her if she doesn't like then she can get the fuck out. She isn't attracted to you.

Stop being a bitch. At this point though you have to start over with a new women because she'll never fully respect you.

Women want to be dominated to a certain extent. If they tell you otherwise they're fucking lying to you and themselves.

The only question is how many Niggers she fucked, if it's anything other than 0, break up immediately and get checked for STDs.

Its 0.

For myself? Which is 'selfish' in and of itself.

Ya, that's what they all say.

Yeah, no way to know for sure I suppose. Also not convinced her number is only 12 to 15. Could easily be 30 to 45 due to the general rule of thumb... take a girls claimed number of partners and multiply it by 3.