Ask a paramedic anything?

Ask a paramedic anything?

Attached: IMG_20190412_162524.jpg (700x690, 56K)

What is the most disgusting thing you've ever witnessed or heard from a colleague?

what do you do for a living?

once i needed a piss but i had a blocked urethra and my dick was swelling up like a balloon. i went to the hospital and they put a catheter in and pulled out this white skin like flap from my dickhole. any ideas what it was?

80% of the time I just transport people who could have made it to the emergency room on their own

Should we eat ass?

Do you place an IV of saline solution when you have a hangover?

how long after a patient has a heart attack, that they are in the window of resuscitation?

is it also possible that marijuana can trigger a heart attack / stroke after a previous heart attack?

Attached: 1539230985591.png (540x789, 504K)

fuck any hot nurses?

Do you ever laugh at retards in the hospital?

Worst call was a guy who jumped in front of the subway while pulling his gf behind him, there was nothing left of either of them so we just double pronounced on the scene and left

I do.....

I've never done it to myself because it's a tough angle to get going backwards but I have hung a few for my friends and 3 said it helped and one said he felt worse but probably because he's a bitch (saline can't really make things worse)

Without any CPR the window is about 4 min, 9 min without oxygen to the brain is the general cut off for brain death

As in mentally retarded or people who end up in there for being stupid ?

Which Pokemon do you like the most?

Yes

You ever put one of those NPA’s up your nose? EMT here

Sounds like a question for the doc that pulled it out

you're not a paramedic, you're just a phoney.
paramedics hardly ever get enough contact with nurses...
what hospital do you work for, freak?

What do you do for guys having a panic attack asking to go-to the hospital while in transit? Do you knock them out?

Attached: 1554092763898.jpg (500x667, 68K)

I've had classmates practice on me, pretty uncomfortable but also probably because she got the angle wrong. Only had one all the way inserted once and I never breathed better

What’s the most fucked up drug people can take that you have to deal with? An ambulance driver once told me “take anything other than GHB”

Cubone

Why aren’t you a firefighter? I worked for a few fire departments and got boned by my last one. Working with a private ambulance company until I can get back into a firehouse

Holy shit! I’ve always imagined what it would be like if Zelda was a girl

I unfortunately don't have the qualifications for sedation. We do however have lorazepam which makes people pretty compliant

I'm in Canada so I think things are different here, never saw the draw to firefighting

When people take uppers and downers together (meth+heroin) they go in and out of each drug characteristics one min sleepy the next fighting you

>freak

i love this meme

ESO, Emergency Reporting, or Zoll?

Where I’m from firefighters do it all. Firefighting, extrication, all ALS EMS pretty much. You need to be cross certified if you want to be on an ambulance. If you’re a hospital medic then it’s different. I could never do that shit, I like being out in the field responding to 911 calls and chilling at the station eating and playing video games during my down time. Best fucking job ever

You put the NPA in your ass?

We're using Zoll and lifepak right now

the fuck you talking about nigga? Zelda IS the girl. Not sure if trolling or just a retard

What’s It like to put in a catheter, does It turn you on?

I thought those were dildos

My money's on retard

please stop bringing the drug addicts to my hospital

I wonder what a fart would sound like