Slut trying to make me break up with my gf

Slut trying to make me break up with my gf.
Sent this to about 10 of my friends.

(We're all over 20 and in college)

Attached: Snapchat-1773322750.jpg (1242x2208, 197K)

Attached: Snapchat-2037033721.jpg (1242x2208, 235K)

Attached: Snapchat-714963856.jpg (1242x2208, 169K)

Attached: Snapchat-753518539.jpg (1242x2208, 159K)

Attached: Snapchat-350430257.jpg (1242x2208, 210K)

Attached: Snapchat-736874017.jpg (1242x2208, 157K)

Attached: Snapchat-151195047.jpg (1242x2208, 83K)

what the fuck kind of autism is this wtf

Cry about it faggot

Post pic of Taylor

You sound like a desperate little faggot.

"But why do you like me. Feed my ego"

Your girl will break up with you because you continued talking to the bitch. You'll lose both ways you spastic fool

>tfw reading this as a 23 year old virgin and general failure in life

Attached: 1541553111789.png (645x1260, 440K)

You are such a loser lol. Any normal person would've stopped replying/blocked her after the first few messages.

Lol either tell her to fuck off and unfriend her or fuck her

Mate just tell her to fuck off or ignore her. If you really didn't care you would have done this already.

This

holy fuck she is cringy

>You sound like a desperate little faggot.
>"But why do you like me. Feed my ego"
>Your girl will break up with you because you continued talking to the bitch. You'll lose both ways you spastic fool
This u fucking idiot. Grow up or cave and fuck her. Can't have it both ways beta faggot

she has seen too many tv shows. you can tell in the way she reacts and acts like a total retard. she thinks she's quirky. it's basically how a weeb would act if they were nerds on America instead of Japan. she acts like the generic female friend that aaalways gets in drama but somehow maks it all into a joke and makes it all ok in the end. however, irl shes just a revolting degenerate without a life. probably depressed if she's not too narcissistic to be.

my advice is to keep away from this cunt. she will ruin your life for fun and assume it works out in the end like in the tv shows. I met a chick like this. super dramatic and cunty in general. she called the police on me for sexual assault because I answered her nudes with my nudes. she didn't stop me or anything, she acted as she wanted more so she could sue me for fun. it was unprovoked so there was no other reason possible. it ended when our mutual friend discovered what I was up to, to fix it. I was pretty desperate as I had turned 18, but she was still underage. so I was going to be fucked pretty hard in prison if I didn't get her to fuck off. our friend had discovered that id called some backup to help rob her for her phone and delete it all. she told her friends parents and showed them everything I told her I was going to do. I was lucky because they got all terrified instead of angry, so I got out lucky.

I was pretty close to be stapled a predator for life, so from now on I'm careful. I keep away from cunts like that. I even hear a rumor of them being a dramatic shit kid, I fuck off fast. you should do the same. they are cringe and annoying but stupid on purpose makes you stupid in real life. these stupid sluts will fuck you up for fun. or for money maybe. depends I guess.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (769x720, 50K)

She's lying, user. She's trying to trick you for some reason. I'm 100% sure of it.

^ Seconded.

Any normal person would fuck her THEN block her

I dont get why you didnt just fuck her or at least swindle some nudes of of it.

Attached: 663290d3-4705-48ce-ad3a-5f4196ea6481.png (1200x1600, 1.54M)

Just fish for nudes and block her after dumbass.

She's dumb as a rock so she'll probably go for it.

No shit I would have gotten her to send fucking photos of how hot she was for me to persuade me to think otherwise... man this guy is a beta

this

This %100.
Happened to me

No woman is actually this desperate to get a dick. There's a good chance your gf put her up to this to test your loyalty.

Also ask for nudes, you may as well get something out of this for wasting your fucking time.

WHat is the point of her trapping you into saying something over text? If you see her she could have just straight talked to you...fuck all that shit...I would have been like idk what your talking about and then see what’s in irl. Fuck as many chicks as you can before you get married bro.. don’t be a fool

but he has a gf.... u cant doooo that

This. Youre being set up bro... girls gonna blackmail you or some shit. Abort immediately and tell your gf you have some psycho stalker... show her the trxts... delete the one about goi ng through her phone or you're gonna end up fuked on that

Dude nudes or gtfo! No one cares faggot

Attached: 3FEFA344-FCAB-4974-BD9A-927457F678B5.jpg (1080x1804, 261K)

gonna give us her snap or nah man