Girlfriend is indifferent, and says she has no feelings for me left whatsoever. She was disappointed in me long ago...

Girlfriend is indifferent, and says she has no feelings for me left whatsoever. She was disappointed in me long ago, then i went full no contact and improved all the things she disliked or argued with me over. Now she admits that i became a better version of me, I've improved myself, but she doesnt care about it, she just doesn't like me anymore.. What the fuck, what in the hell can i do? She clearly enjoys time spent with me, and I'm sure she'll be abel to love me because she loved the worse version of me back then.. What do?

Attached: 1554730432251.jpg (192x192, 7K)

Cry about it, faggot.

Checked, what else

Dumb ass. Don’t change for a gf.

Can't help a cucklord

Seriously, move on. If it's not there anymore, it's not. Don't spend more time being miserable than you need to. You'll find someone new.

Fuck her right in the pussy

Attached: ylsi1qfyquoz.png (891x1339, 1.09M)

Op here.--
Ok so apparently she's trying her best to hurt me as much as possible. Any last words i should say before removing her from my life?

Also, advice on how to get over a breakup? , i loved her like crazy, and I still do. Heart is aching, but will manage somehow.

its time to move on, OP. ..She got bored of you

You don't wanna have to change yourself for someone else. You wanna be yourself and have your lover love you for who you are. So find a lover who loves you.

You know how to love. Now you just need to find someone who loves you aswell.

>because she loved the worse version of me
she never did, OP. You were just a distraction for her. Now she's bored of you. Take this new version of you and go find a new gf, break up with the old gf.

everyone is right op, the same has happened to me and I had to move on its hard, i get it. I know you are upset but just take some time to be yourself and. The fact that you improved it great and keep those changes. gl

Well user, you just have to man up and tell her she needs to move out of your space. Since you need advice youre obviously not alpha enoufh to engage her on a level she needs.
In oyher words, you are being a dick in all the wrong ways. Femanons want there anons to be dicks, but not assholes; its a tricky course to navigate. Think about it...
Oh, and dont be a fag and change yoyrself for a woman... change because you see the need for it.

You're very right user. It hurts like hell but i think you have a point.

Thanks a lot for understanding and giving me a new wave of hope. Wish you all the best too.
-Hugs-

Actually no, when she has a point, and you act like an immature sack of slime, you do have to have some sort of self awareness and improve yourself. But anyway, thanks.

Is there a way to make her feel interested in me again? If she got bored of me

Already explained it to another user about the changes.
>not alpha enough
Dude we all do face phases that we feel hurtand broken. Asking for an advice because my brain isn't functioning because of the shock and pain isn't a beta thing.

Attached: IMG_20190403_025712.jpg (1024x926, 52K)

Move on. Don't ever look back.
Don't date to serve, find a team player.
I did that. You won't get a super model, but you won't spend your life serving a "queen".

The heartbreak will pass, and you will definitely upgr the de. Soon you will see how she is not worth as much love as you are giving her. Learn to love yourself and you will find contentment

Find a new girlfriend before you ditch this bitch.

Once she sees she’s not important anymore, it’s possible (probable, in my experience) she’ll get jealous and have a change of heart.

That’s when you manipulate her into fucking you. And after that, then you tell her you’re not into her anymore, that the old her was better. Dump her, break her heart purposefully. She’d be more than happy to do the same thing to you, so why not build a little confidence and steal her thunder?

Came to say this

Other y

Same thing happened to me.
Their is no way she will ever love you again. The reason she says these things is because she has sucked up all your funds and is ready to move on to the next guy. These things look like an average girl, but in reality are attention seeking monsters. Ditch her before she ditches you. This will make you feel a lot better than if she gets the last say. I say “better”, but not good. Because of how she manipulated you, it will feel like the world has collapsed without her in your life. And that is what they aim for. Women in general want guys who don’t like them, yer they turn you into a needy bastard by the time they’re done with you. I’m just saying the truth, and the truth fucking sucks. Good luck, user

Thanks a lot for your wise advice user. Good luck to you as well..
Any more advices that you can share?
Because i feel like you know what the hell is going on in their stupid fucking head

leave her
dont be an idiot, you will regret it anyway when SHE decides to dump you

dude girls are basically disposable in your 20's. find another and fuck her, and then move on to the next.

don't get married or even serious until you are in your 30's.