Is it true that the US is plunged into drug addiction?

Is it true that the US is plunged into drug addiction?
I've never been there

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x330, 47K)

The US or drug addiction? Both are overrated

why do you even care if you've never been there? stupid fuck

it's true
how did you think Trump got elected?

Yup just like most of Asia. Sad really.

yep the severity just depends where you live

a lot of the homeless where I live are addicted to something

The worst is San Francisco, where they have the worst crack addiction of all! T_T

Yeah dude the jews are pushing opiates spice and meth trying to destroy people. It's kinda working

OP here
I've seen a video about Seattle I used to think is the most beautiful city to live in the US
fuck I'd better visit Colorado Springs or some village in Montana even Portland and San Francisco is a shithole now

yes, we shoot up every day

What do you mean? You give no estimates or numbers, etc. This is a stupid question.

Is it true that all British people have been diddled by a child's TV star? I've never been. But I saw headlines that it happened.

bad example, pedophilia rings are huge internationally, and britain is no obscure venue.

Well duh. Drugs feel better than modern society does.

We use drugs to escape prisons. Look up Rat City, a study about drug abuse in rats.

tldr - community, and love heals everything

addictions are everywhere, and its mainly the poor education of the most wealthy countries that make this happen. if ur country is only your people, for example iceland. than everything will be mainly going well for most. if ur country is a shithole of everyone and shitty education that educates people that that is a good thing. than yeh, u hav alot of problems. one of those is drug addicts

OK but one more question
currently people abuse drugs because life is shitty and they feel depressed.
but in the 70's when Hippies were on the wave
drug addicts looked different.
Hippies were happy, smiled, fucked each other.
Like in heaven
but this shit I've seen is a fucking zombies nightmare.
sorry I live in eastern europe and I don't know anyone who use hard drugs.
also I didn't see a syringe on the street in my entire life

Yes.

The jews, they weaponized the drugs

Depends on the state. You wanna see drug addiction? Go to Wisconsin, specifically Milwaukee.

what if more drug addicts are niggers?

This girl could be a lovely mother and girlfriend cooking breakfast for his boyfriend and kids

fuck you jews!

Parts of it are. It’s getting better though. These things happen in cycles. After the addicts die it’ll be over.

ok hitler.

Yes, it's true. The United States is the only developed nation with a drug abuse problem. Literally every other nation on earth is drug free, it's only us.