Anyone ?

anyone ?

Attached: trumpcycle.jpg (2500x2500, 1.19M)

so 8 years of blaming bush was any better?

I dont even live in America, but Trump is entertaining, makes the world seem a lot more like Red alert

he isnt entertaining,he's an idiot and proves that republicans from democrat cities and states are worthless

He's going to send the illegals to sanctuary cities

Its funny to me, watching him destroying his country and pissing all the world leaders off. I could not care less what happens to a country who thinks its so damn good but still uses the imperial system for measurement ( you do know its based on the metric system right? )

Attached: 1331451257277.jpg (350x468, 27K)

Save those tears for next year when President Trump wins again.

The only thing Obama did right

He's gonna win again for sure, the people will vote for someone they can relate to, and the majority of people on this planet are stupid

you need a nap Johnny

Fuck that shit, waste 1/3 of my life unconscious?

>majority of people on this planet
luckily only Americans can vote

go to sleep

>He's going to send the illegals to sanctuary cities
This is the most epic shit I've ever seen. He completely destroyed the left's narrative about illegal immigration.

Regardless, I get why he is popular. Anyone claiming to have the magic cure to all your problems will get votes. The negative effects will take longer. But hey, perhaps he will just take over the world and make america great again. I dont really care that much, but he is clearly delusional.

Attached: 1271452065234.jpg (395x515, 23K)

I would not wanna live in one of those cities. The left side has always been insane.

trump's attitude towards guns is why he's losing 2020.america doesnt want another anti gun piece of shit as president,we suffered 8 years of that bullshit with obama.trump and his supporters can go crawl back inside the liberal hole they came out of

And flooded the US with them. You seriously think they're gonna stay there when the cities turn to 3rd world countries anymore than they would in Mexico? He's basically expanding Mexico.

i do! If he/dems didnt fuck the country up so bad, nobody would have felt the need to vote for this dip shit

fucken based shop mate

The illegals are going to prove Trump right. It's 4D chess.

thanks =]

Cause more guns will stop people from shooting each other? I understand where you are coming from, if the bad guy has a gun better shoot him first. But still when people start talking about arming the teachers, shits going in the wrong direction. People should be allowed to own guns, but fucking hell, why should a license not be mandatory? Its easier to buy a gun in America than it is to buy a beer in most European countries.

>The illegals are going to prove Trump right. It's 4D chess.
And WaPo published the story for Trump. That leftist rag unknowingly published exactly what Trump wanted them to.

Jeff Bezos doing Trump a solid.

You need a background check to buy firearms and you must register them in America

It's all Barry Sortino's fault. Fuckin Muslim

ah yes, instead of deporting illegals, let's ship them away from the border. instead of denying asylum let's ship them to cities where they won't be detained by ice, that'll show those libs.

wrong

all you faggots ITT need to go back to /pol/ immediately

To do so legally. sorry for leaving that out

that's still wrong

>blaming bush
Hillary lost.

False

to purchase a gun legally through a FFL and ~14 states you a required to go through a background check. meaning you do not have to have a background check to purchase a gun legally in ~36 states. if you want to claim that you need a background check for a carry permit that would almost be true, due to some states having de facto open carrys.

>you must register them in America
California is not America