Why do you start taking drugs?

Attached: 123540.jpg (1024x350, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jd4tugPM83c
discord.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cause the picture on the right looks like more fun than the left

For fun.

because sober i am a danger to myself and others.

To have an experience. Curiosity.

I suppose because of peers, my shitty upbringing. Im sore if I came from a more affluent place I would be a straight head.

>mommy's got a bottle of xanax
>daddy's got a loose woman and brandy
>the kids are on amphetamine
Perfect family

you regret?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 36K)

churchgoer mommy is hot asf
I would fuck her all day long

Depression

don't be sad user

Dont be retarded
Hmmm didn't seem to work for me either.

Attached: image0-80.jpg (640x660, 28K)

Because psychedelics changed my life and healed years of depression and ptsd

Now I'm a practicing monk

Heard it should be cool and shit, getting pussy you know. That never happened.

Attached: -y_N_diQy7XMsA-MLUulMskJ0bY.jpg (704x396, 26K)

nah you would just be able to use daddy's money to avoid paying the same penalty for doing so that most people face

religion is a drug and a very harmful one at that. those children's intellectual development has been retarded but at least they get the high of pretending the magic man makes the bad things in life go away

I do neither go to church or take drugs. There are people in between, you know?

Found the tranny loving neckbeard.

Because it is a fun adventure at first then you do it to avoid boredom and then to cope with reality, depending on the drug ofc

For the experience. To bond with friends. To escape. Not the best way to go about things but what's done is done

your response to common knowledge about religion is to call me names. i don't think you're honest or responsible enough to be on Yea Forums

faggot
Religious girls are the best things in this gloomy world

Because when i was young i wanted to try pretty much every drug. I like seeing life through new eyes. Its enlightening imo. Now that im older i just keep it to weed daily and coke weekendly. Ill drink about 100$ worth of gin and tonic at the bar when im doing coke. I havent eaten shrooms in a while but i think im ready again.

Attached: 1552156670366.gif (400x321, 1.03M)

>Religious girls are the best things in this gloomy world
youtube.com/watch?v=jd4tugPM83c
also you shouldn't call people faggots for not liking retarded adults used as coping mechanisms by the depressed

I decided to do drugs when I watched the movie "Hair", when I was maybe 10. They put LSD in sugar cubes and dealt it out like a sacrament, at least that's how I remember it. Looking back, there is no way, being the person that I am, that I wouldn't have done it.

Religion is a drug. Everyone is on drugs because we don’t take psychedelics like our ancestors did for 200k years so it’s very ingrained in our development as a species but we neglect it. So we all feel this anxiety about death and try to quench it with terrible substitutes

JOIN THIS EPIC Yea Forums DISCORD RIGHT NOW!!

discord.
gg/wmB2n3

Bc0w

Attached: 6fd9550c6196a908b9af094ca4684e35.jpg (704x396, 40K)

You're right religion is a drug
but I'd say positive drug.
If you not a radical faggot
better religion than meth

Yeah when I think of the Catholic Church from its inception I only think of positive things.

Attached: aYJY7Q5J_700w_0.jpg (267x400, 26K)

religion... religion is bad and good. People without religion until now can't make morals laws (see WWII) and we are children from people who believed(because rest who don't believed die too fast without children). Why? Because in religion we have universal laws, this is like tutorial how to live and not die too fast... for noobs in game "live".

but yes, better religion than meth

to me it's hard to imagine faithful gf if she's not into religion.

Attached: comment_BrZ0ceHRkjsTkyofxIceXmla0nonNf6R.jpg (513x712, 94K)