BBC storytiem!

BBC storytiem!

Gabby's alarm goes off, it's 7:00am. Today starts off like any other day, but she knows it's not. Not just because it's Friday. It's also her 18th Birthday! Soon, she is going to be graduating high school and going to a prestigious university. But first, she needs to survive her senior year. The brunette knows that her grades are great, all she has to do it not go crazy or get knocked up, and she is home free.

Attached: Gabby1.jpg (640x640, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gabby then gets out of bed, goes to her closet and lets out her closet nigger. she shoves his 14 inch cock into her ass and vomits spaghetti onto the floor. /thread

The rules are simple: Make choice for Gabby to keep her out of trouble. If she is made to orgasm by a black man, or has a BBC cum inside her, she is conquered and has lost. Some choices require a "roll" to see if Gabby's luck, strength, perception, etc, aid her. Your roll is the last numbers of the first post to say "roll" 00 is catastrophically bad. 99 is good.

Good luck, Yea Forums, Gabby's future is in your hands!

Attached: Gabby2.jpg (3024x4032, 902K)

Gabby showers, dresses and wanders down stairs. "Make sure you get breakfast!" Her mom insists. "Sorry mom, I'm late for school" Gabby says as she heads out the door towards her car. She gets in and drives around the block.

It's her birthday. There is no way she is going to school...right?

a) Go to school- Her friends are there
b) Go downtown she can buy cigarettes now! And weed!
c) Check her social media

C

c

love this slut
i went to CU Boulder as well and we overlapped by two years
shes such a little thot i love fapping to her pics

Gabby opens up her social media. She has a ton of birthday wishes, from all her friends. She gets so much attention as a pretty teen girl. She sees what her friends are up to.
@Delph1ne: "Going to the homeless shelter to help feed the homeless"

@Sara13423: "Getting ready to go to the club!"

@Darious459: "IMG"

a) Message Delph1ne
b) Message Sara
c) View Darious459's message

Attached: Gabby3.jpg (1200x1597, 128K)

A

Attached: 1520637941354.jpg (719x1280, 167K)

B

Hmmm, Gabby thinks to herself. "This would be a good way to bolster my college profile. Plus, instagmr will love seeing me helping those poor unfortunate homeless men.

"Hey Delphi! Can I come with? I need the charity work for my college!"

"Sure thing! The Address is at 123 Fake street"
Gabby puts her car in drive, and heads toward the homeless shelter. It is far away from her leafy suburb, and is in the bad part of the city. She is nervous to even leave her car parked along the trash strewn sidewalks. The only people she sees out are drug addicts, and the homeless. They all smell horrible. She gets out of her car.

Roll a perception check for gabby 50+

Attached: gabby4.jpg (300x300, 16K)

roll

81 Pass

Gabby sees a scrawy looking black guy shuffle towards her car. She quickly locks the doors and jogs down the street toward the homeless shelter. As soon as she walks in, she is hit with the smell of the homeless. They turn and stared at her tight teen body. She wonders if this was really a good idea after all. Still, she works her way toward the serving line. She see the staff look like they are almost homeless themselves. Where is Delphie?

"Hey Gabby! Glad you made it!" Gabby turns, relieved, to see Delphi.

"So Gabby, we are really swamped. There aren;t many volunteers today. You can work at the serving line, in food prep, or doing cleanup. What do you want?

a) serving
b)Food prep
c) Cleaning

Attached: gabby5.jpg (2320x3088, 387K)

C

A

A

"I guess I'll help clean up" Gabby says. This already seems like more work than she had hoped for.

Delphi shows her to the back "This is who you'll be working with, Darius. Darius was homeless himself but he's been clean a few weeks now and is helping clean in exchange for food."

Gabbys at Darius. He seems like he hasn't been clean for a few days. He is tall, over 6 foot, scrawny and wiry, and his eyes leer all over her body. She already has the creeps.

"The job is easy. You just clean up whenever there is a spill. Darius will show you the rest. Okay, I need to go back to the loading are. Good luck"

Gabby stares at the man in front of her. Suddenly, the radio on his belt cackles. "Darius, I need you to clean up some spilled orange juice out here"

"Okay" he replies. He turns to Gabby "Lets go get the mops. They're in the janitor' closet. He leads her to the back, where he points her to a small door labeled cleaning supplies. The mops are in there. He points.

Give me a 65+ perception check for Gabby!

Attached: gabby6.jpg (2320x3088, 459K)

roll

92! Pass! Gabby is one saavy girl.

"Why don't you get them out Darius. I hate small confined spaces." Darius shrugs and opens the dingy closet door, grabs two mops and a bucket and the pair head to the orange juice spill.

They pair go out to the dining area, and Gabby can feel the homeless and drug addict's eyes on her body as she and Darius mop up the orange juice.

Gabby needs a perception check of 90, and if she fails, a luck check of 80!

Attached: Gabby7.jpg (2320x3088, 369K)

Roll

Roll

roll for luck

Rollin

Roll

Rip

33 Perception fail!

Gabby and Darius both forgot to put out the wet floor sign. As they were finishing one of the men, distracted by staring at her ass, slipped on the floor, sending his tray of food flying into Gabby. She is immediately covered in spaghetti

"Ugh! Gross!" She yells. "I think its in my hair! Dairus, is there a locker room I can clean up in?" Her partner nodds. Down the hall and to the right. "Thanks"
What does Gabby do?

a) Ask Delphi for a change of clothes, but she is much smaller than Gabby
b) Attempt to clean off her clothes in the sink
c) Shower and get the sauce out of her hair.

Attached: Gabby8.jpg (2320x3088, 460K)

C

A

JOIN THIS EPIC Yea Forums DISCORD RIGHT NOW!!

discord.
gg/wmB2n3

Nc9

C

Gabby walks into the dingy locker room. It smells like homeless men, but appears deserted. She grabs a towel and chooses the least gross looking shower stall. She strips off her clothes, hangs them up, and turns on the hot water. She attempts to wipe off the spaghetti from her clothes and then rinses her hair.

Lets give Gabby a perception check for 80!

Attached: gabby9.jpg (169x300, 7K)

Rollin

Gabby is too focused on washing to herself to notice the sound of the door opening and shutting, She doesn't hear the footsteps of someone walking into the shower area. All she notices is when the curtain flies open. She turns and yells! "Ahh! I'm in here!"

Standing in front of her is a black man. His eyes focused, his pupils dilated, as if he is on crack.

Roll for his strength: Higher number is stronger and bigger cock!

Attached: gabby10.jpg (2320x3088, 467K)

you guys are fucking weird

Low

roll

"07"
0/10 strength
7/10 cock.

Gabby stares at the man. He is scrawny, but his cock is dangling between his legs is easily 7" long. Gabby has never had sex before. Sure, she fooled around with his boyfriends a little. But this is quite a bit larger by a lot

"Get out of here!" She yells, "I'm showering you creep!"

"You fine as fuck" He mumbles, slurring his words. He steps into the stall, blocking her exit.

Roll for a combat test for Gabby! She is wet and unprepared, so has a -20 modifier. But she only needs above to 10 to win

Attached: gabby11.jpg (719x1280, 75K)

Roll

R

she can't buy weed at 18 but she could apply for her medcard and in a few weeks buy weed. recreational age is 21 in the state you where her shirt says she's attending college.

She wouldn't go downtown to buy weed, the best place statistically is to get it from someone else at highschool.

She's to nice looking of a girl to want to smoke cigarettes.

also,
absolute shit story telling.

learn how to write you inbred autist

24 -20=4 Gabby fails!

Gabby realizes she is in danger, and attempts to shove the man out of the way. She didn't get her footing however, and instead of him tumbling to the ground, She slips in falls, landing on her ass in the shower, legs spread. Her attacker wastes no time, climbing onto her. She can feel his rough dark skin. He smells awful. Worse still, his cock is now fully hard. It is purple, veiny, and pointed right at her exposed pussy.

Give a luck test for Gabby!

0-33: Man attempts to finger gabby (more time to resist)
34-66: Man attempts to choke Gabby (quick loss of strength, moderate time to resist)
67-99: Man attempts to fuck Gabby immediately (least time available to resist)

Attached: gabby12.jpg (750x1334, 72K)

roll

Attached: 53520607_264865024444427_3026488435198466433_n.jpg (1080x1349, 170K)

>learn how to write you inbred autistic

The ironing

Based

How did I miss this fantastic ending.
11/10
kekked

"Get off me you pervert!" She yells, squirming under him. "I will call the police!" He doesn't respond, his eyes dart around her body. This is the hottest girl he has ever seen, and she is naked underneath him. He reaches down his hand and rubs her bare pussy. It is silky smooth to him. Meanwhile Gabby is filled with disgust and the homeless man's hand fondles are virgin slit. Suddenly, she feels his gross finger part her pussylips and sink inside her. "Ewwww! Ohmygod! Get it out of me! That's disgusting!"

"Damn you tight!" He exclaims, slurring his words.

orgasm level: 3% (note: as gabby is brought towards orgasm, her rolls receive the orgasm % as a deduction)

Gabby can a) swing at his face (low probability of knockout, ending the attack)

b) kick at his chest (pushes him back off of her, but her pussy is more exposed if she fails)

c) grab his wrist and force it out of her pussy (high probability of success, ends orgasm counter)

Attached: Gabby13.jpg (1200x1597, 140K)

B

Gabby decides to push him off of her with a swift kick, she rears back her legs, as she feels his fingers plunge deeper into her tight teen pussy. Putting the creepy feeling of the homeless man's fingers out of her mind, she prepares to deliver the blow.

Orgasm 3%

Roll 50

Attached: gabby14.jpg (2320x3088, 385K)

roll

42-3% orgasm deduction= fail!

Poor Gabby

Gabby pushes with her legs with all he might, but her wet feet slip right off the skinny black man's body. His fingers plunge deeper into her pussy. His fingers are deep inside her now, stimulating her vagina in a way that feels almost pleasurable. She refocuses her mind, but it is increasingly tough with this crackhead fingering her teen pussy.

She knows that he will probably get tired of fingering her soon, and she needs a plan.

Orgasm (20%)
Gabby has time for one attack before he switches

a) knockout punch (Need a 99)
b) another push kick (need a 61)
c) remove finger (need a 41)

Attached: gabby15.jpg (169x300, 6K)

C

knockout punch easy

Gabby realizes that if she can just get that finger out of her pussy, she can think clearly. She reaches down and tries to grab his wrist. It is slippery, and she is getting tired from struggling

Orgasm (20%)

Roll a 41

Attached: gabby16.jpg (1392x1853, 201K)

Roll

Rolls royce

Poor gabby, she's going to get used

33-20%=13 FAIL
Gabby tries to grab his wrist, but it is too slippery, instead he begins to use his other hand to massage her clit. He must be trying to make me cum! She thinks to herself. I would never cum to a disgusting crackhead, no matter how good his fingers felt on my clit, the teen thought to herself.

However, the man could feel gabby's wetness and decided that he needed to feel that teen's pussy for himself. He slid out his fingers and lined up his 7" cockhead with Gabby's bare teen pussy.

She had dreamed about what her first time would be like, but she never imagined it would be on the grimy floor of a homeless shelter, at the hands of a drug addict's thick black cock. He cock looked gross. She couldn't tell if it was dirty, or it he carried STD's. Even if he was clean, she couldn't have unprotected sex. She wasn't on birth control! She had to do something, even if some part of her needed to feel something inside her aching pussy.

Orgasm level 40%

Gabby is running out of options
a) knockout punch (99)
b) push his cock away- allows orgasm modifier to start to reduce (40)
c) Kick his balls- will force him to stand back up (50)
d) Plead- beg for mercy to end encounter (natural 00s)

Attached: gabby17.jpg (3024x4032, 886K)

C

Last or insta?

Her best chance, I think.

orgasm level 40%

Roll for 40!

Her best chance I think.

Orgasm level 40%
Roll for 50!

How had this thread continued this long when the first post was all that was needed?

Rollllllll

roll

C

Holy shit. Gabby's virginity is saved!
93-40%=53 Success

Gabby winds up her leg, and kicks it into his balls. To her shock, it lands and she hears her attacker moan

"You dumb bitch!" He stands up, clutching his aching balls and still-erect cock. Gabby stands as well, her pussy is still on fire, and her heart is racing, but her virginity is intact. She needs to force him out of the shower.

Orgasm level 35%
a) knockout punch (99)
b) push him out of the shower (10)
c) Ball kick again (50)

Attached: gaBBY18.jpg (1080x1080, 273K)

93, guys we saved her

KICK THE NIGGER

B

Okay, roll for 10
Orgasm level 35%

Roll

roll

28-35%= 0 Fail

Gabby No!

Gabby pushes the man as hard as she can, but she slips and falls tumbling onto all fours on the wet tile. This time, her attacker isn't playing around. Her pushes her onto her stomach and climbs atop her. She feels his hard cock between her tight teen asscheeks. She was so close to escaping. He reaches his hand to her throat and starts to squeeze.

"You uppity white bitch. Ima give you whats coming to you"

Gabby is running out of strength as she struggles to breath.
Orgasm 30%
Choke 10%

a) Squirm around with her back to the floor (50)
b)Plead (00 naturals)

Attached: gabby19.jpg (2320x3088, 413K)

Roll

Noooooo
A

A

Roll for 50

Orgasm 30%
Choke 10%

roll

Roll

Plez save her

Well, we lost guys

Where are scriptfags when you need 'em?

Don't even need the modifiers. Epic Fail. Gabby's virginity is gone

Gabby squirmed and wiggled in an attempt to escape her rapist. However, her feeble attempt backfired as her legs opened slightly, and she screamed as his big black cock slipped between her tiny teen pussy lips and stretched her vagina for the first time. Gabby sobbed as she felt the man claim her precious gift. 'it wasn't supposed to happen like this!" she thought to herself. The BBC hit deep inside her, every nerve ending in her canal tingled as the drug addict's cock worked her teen pussy over. His hands tightened around her throat, giving her just a trickle of oxygen. SHe felt herself getting light headed. He hammered her viciously. Gabby had heard of hatefucking before, but experiencing it was another thing entirely. Her whole body shook

Orgasm: 60%
Choke: 30%

She has two chances left:
a) Plead (00s)
b) buck hard mid thrust and throw him off (99)
c) Give in and become the addict's breeding slave.

Attached: gabby20.jpg (1200x1597, 125K)

C

A

It's over
C

Attached: image.jpg (566x679, 63K)

We could've pretended to try

I am a generous god. We will give gabby a chance to plead to avoid become a BBC breeding slave. Roll for gabby's last chance.

C

>797244100
Are you fucking kidding me

She already has it inside of her
It's over either way, no way the nigger would pull out
Still C

Roool

man it was over before it started, I've played too much D&D, I knew she was gonna be a BBC slave

Roooouuughh

49 Fail

Gabby felt the cock hammer away at her. She realized that there was no way to stop it. This was what was going to happen. She tried to plead with him not to cum in her, that she wasnt on birth control. That she couldn't have a baby with an iliterate homeless drug addict, but the hand around her throat kept her submissive. And so she gave in. She relaxed her pussy and tried her best to enjoy it as the scrawny, weak crackhead conquered her body. She felt a disgusting humiliating orgasm rise up inside her. She shuddered as her body yielded at at last.

Her rapist, quickened his pace, and Gabby felt a jet of hot stick cum shoot into her womb. His cock went so deep inside of her, she was sure he was fertilizing her eggs. Her perfect pussy was ruined, stretched out, and possibly even infected, and now even her genes were soiled by this dark skinned drug addict.

As he finished pumping his cum into her, he leaned over, and attempted to kiss Gabby. The 18 year old was so broken, that she kissed him back, accepting her role as his submissive white slave.

Orgasm: 100%
Choke 60%

Epilogue: Gabby would be disowned by her parents when they found out she had skipped school and fucked a homeless drug addict. She had no choice but to move in with her rapist, Skaggs, in the projects. She gave birth to 6 of his children, and made him money by prostituting herself to her addict friends,

The end

Attached: gabby defeat.jpg (640x768, 52K)

The toll has been paid
:(

would kidnap and stash in a rape dungeon.

Whats gabbys instagram and whats the oc pic?

This.

Wow. Same thing happened to this Gabby

Attached: 0A6F18F7-4D18-4153-9505-FE2F8B840280.png (704x960, 985K)

This was fun, this need to happen more

Still better than most Telltale games

Anyone remember Onyxdime's Storytiem?

Kik j.brown221 for her whole set incl vids