What does Yea Forums think of the arrest of Assange, Shouldn't we be trying to do something?

What does Yea Forums think of the arrest of Assange, Shouldn't we be trying to do something?

Attached: assange.jpg (750x375, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjclr-znMvhAhXVuZ4KHT3AA8MQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/04/julian-assange-is-not-a-journalist/&psig=AOvVaw2hn-qMe7Au35a2YvKxejI3&ust=1555181422990863
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Like what? Get all worked up on message boards?

don't do the crime if you can't do the time

who is this faggot

The only thing people actually do here is gawk at black dick pictures, share pictures of their nude sisters and go through hormone therapy. Assange is going where the rest of you belong, in prison.

He’s a Russian shill. If you are going to rally against oppressive governments don’t align yourself with one

but, there was no crime, thats the whole thing right? its just like Manning a few weeks back, one after the next theyre silencing free speech and whistle-blowers, surely we cant just sit idley by while they strip us of our rights? All warcrimes should be exposed, if thats "un-american" so be it. If exposing crimes is seen as a crime then your country is run by fucking criminals.

has it ever been shown that he has any collusion to russia?

Don't worry I have a plan

Attached: 63579324514433475.jpg (534x712, 50K)

>oppressive governments

so he's another edward snowden then? wasting his time on a country to lazy and stupid to stop their goverment anyway?

>hurr durr russia

spotted the libtard

>but, there was no crime, thats the whole thing right?
no.

Attached: 1536813018493.png (641x139, 32K)

i feel like oppressive is one thing, but this whole spying and human rights violations while you keep a man captive and then arrest him on behalf of the USA (he never broke any US laws. he isnt a us citizen and wikileaks isnt a us bases company either, why is he being tried by US law?) for a fucking JOURNALIST is Orwellian as fuck and really scary

but why should he be in prison? read up on the reasons they are arresting him, they dont hold up. Not to mention that this whole thing happened so quickly after the UN were set to investigate possible (and likely human rights violations on the 25th of April. Shortly after this was announced he was arrested. i dont think thats a coincidence.

>helping an unauthorized individual break into a government computer to access top secret files
>No CrImE WaS CoMmItTeD

It's called espionage and treason

should exposing warcrimes be a crime?

He helped Manning break the password on a US government computer, and that's what he is charged with. That's NOT journalism and it's a crime. The computer was in the US so he gets charged for that crime by the US. Aren't you sick and tired of people trying to break into your computer? I sure am. I support the Free Press and think he should have the right to publish anything, but not break into other people's computers.

no, but trying to crack governmental computers is a crime. let alone the (attempted) deleting of evidence is another crime, conspiracy to do so, is also a crime. he's free to publish what he wants, but trying to encourage/aid people to commit crimes to get the evidence of war crimes is where he fucked up.

Yea like the National Review right?

google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjclr-znMvhAhXVuZ4KHT3AA8MQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/04/julian-assange-is-not-a-journalist/&psig=AOvVaw2hn-qMe7Au35a2YvKxejI3&ust=1555181422990863

Attached: 1538552371676m.jpg (906x1024, 58K)

Not everyone who disagrees with you is a “libtard”

Lazy? Lmao we just fuqing despise western values and civilization like the other 70% of earths population despise u. We will wipe u out soon enough dont worry ameriscum