This has to be bait right? please tell me this is bait

this has to be bait right? please tell me this is bait

Attached: plsbebait.png (313x495, 88K)

ok, it's bait.

what is a MAP? Regardless if he never posted a picture of himself then you should assume he is role playing.

a map is a pedo degenerate who doesn't want to call themselves a pedo

it stands for "minor attracted person"

I hope not. I bet he loves getting his pink little asshole pounded by grown men.

Attached: 1407213004059.png (527x594, 29K)

i legitimately believe that people who support MAPs are well-intentioned, they just want to see a fellow human be treated as such

but creating hug boxes like this just legitimizes the feelings of these pedophiles and serves as a replacement for real therapy. it replaces feelings of shame and guilt with ones of pride, and i think that's literally retarded

it's either go to therapy or go to jail, if they refuse both then they need to be shot, can't believe people fall into their sympathy groups on twitter and call themselves "MAP allies"

It's not bait, it's the future & it's beautiful.

fuck off pedo

>it replaces feelings of shame and guilt with ones of pride

That's the point. Not all pedophiles are ray pists. I spent my life, from 14 to 25, shaming myself (and being shamed) for my attractions. Well not anymore. Fuck moralfags. If gays are allowed to piss on each other's faces in front of children at gay prides, if parents are allowed to give their 3 years old boys sex change operations, I can sure as hell be attracted to lolis and shotas.

Attached: 00037.jpg (2048x1356, 636K)

What about you go to therapy to suck my asshole.

Attached: 1501442434-1484625003-1484183195-1472470603-risitas11-4-copie2.png (136x102, 15K)

i think that's fair for anyone who publicly self-identifies as a pedophile (MAPs and their retarded kid-friendly name included) but logistically itd be too difficult to put that many people into therapy or prison, but i take this kind of stuff a little too seriously, on the whole i agree.

pride is literally retarded and you are literally retarded if you dont think it is. ideally you would minimize shame and guilt, but to create essentially a pedophile pride movement is pants-on-head retarded

Stop being fearful of change user, just embrace it.

i'd rather die than defend a child fucker, stop being such a faggot

I'm not proud and I don't want any pride movements for it. Pride marches based on sexuality are ridiculous. I just don't want to be shamed for it. I never raped or even touched any kids, I don't deserve to be treated like some cotton field nigger.

alright then just keep it to yourself and nobody will bother you about it

go to therapy or go to jail

there are always going to be people who shame you for being so disgusting

Do as you wish.

Just remember that you're choosing to live your life in on the wrong side of history, 100 years from now you'll be remembered as nothing but a filthy bigot.

i'm not a bigot for hating child fuckers, go burn in hell cunt

Statistics indicate that the main causes of pedophilia are sexy children

no children are sexy

Why are you so mad user?

Are you perhaps overreacting to cover up the fact that deep down you too are sexually attracted to lg's?

some children are sexy

Children aren't sexy, they're cute. And cute is better than sexy. Sexy is for low-IQ truckers and bikers.

Attached: 36214132mQQ.jpg (1024x683, 348K)

im mad that i can't believe these people exist, disgusting sub-humans

I think his uncle pounded his boipussy dry when he was young. He's mad because he stole his first time.

Attached: 1554062825-risitas-anime.png (796x597, 412K)

You can cry about it all you want user, equality is an inevitable consequence of advancement in mankind.