Man, I would really LOVE to suck a cock sometime before I die

Man, I would really LOVE to suck a cock sometime before I die.

I love women more than men, but penises are such amazing sexual organs that deserve a lot of love.

Attached: 20180416_0312162.jpg (1959x3482, 1.45M)

Suck my Cock

Op fag

I would love to

This is why you find a trap, OP. I was in the same boat, then I got trapped. Sucking dick is wonderful

Follow your dreams.

I started like you, now I can’t count how many dicks I sucked

That's hot

Do you like certain races or have you tried them all?

Then go on grindr dude.
There are probably dozens of dudes within a couple miles willing to pound your mouth.

I tried almost them all. I don’t care about the guy, I just wanna get drunk and be used

You have a nice cock, OP. I would like to suck it myself.

Why do so many straight guys wanna suck dick? I don't get it.

Would anyone suck me?

Attached: 4464.jpg (1075x1543, 323K)

I would love to suck it

Technically no straight men want to suck dick

Damn you people are close to that dreaded average, I'd be fucking sad if I woke up with a dick that mediocre

Attached: 1334160598670.jpg (126x121, 3K)

Post yours

I thought the same thing. And I sucked a few. But ultimately you crave what you cant have (aka pussy)

You'd like that wouldn't you?

Attached: 1262793878744.jpg (400x299, 23K)

OP here. Not exactly proud of my dick lol

But it doesn't matter since I'm not getting pussy or ass either way lmao

Dont worry about that though, women are weird, by the time you take the dick out its already to late ;)

I wouldn’t suck a dude’s dick but a cute passable trap? Hell even a cute cross dresser. I would love to suck a nice pink cock. Imagine sucking a pretty trap’s 7 inch cock and making her cum. Feeling the hot cum run down your throat.

I can barely cum thinking about women anymore. But I’m a virgin so.

Look dude, if it has a dick. its a man, if it has a dick and boobs it a man with boobs. If it has a vagina its a woman. Lets be clear on that, then make up your mind. If you are gay, np that's your business, but don't pretend its anything else.

Nigga I know it’s a fucking dude. You think I’m retarded? Literally has a fucking dick. The fact that you had to even point it out...

Let me rephrase it so you’ll understand it. I only like my men feminine. The more feminine the better. Whether that be clothes, makeup, hair... etc.

Just look at how gross cut cock looks from the scar up, absolutely disgusting