You and I comprehend four dimensions

You and I comprehend four dimensions.
>Up down left right forward backward and time.
Give me a break if you think that's all there is. That's ridiculous to assume. It's more likely we just can't perceive whatever more there is. Right? I'd imagine we need more than just different sensory organs... We'd also need more complex brains and a completely different way of thinking about reality on top of that. Dontchya think?

Attached: 5d7.jpg (382x383, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikisource.org/wiki/What_is_the_Fourth_Dimension?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those are directions, not dimensions.

Öö Mý

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 9K)

When you get to the point where you can't intuitively visualize something, you turn to math. With math you can see and understand higher dimensions, and it's not exactly rocket science either. So apply your self and open a book, then you won't have to resign at a high school level understanding of the universe.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

I'll take this post seriously if you can prove you understand higher dimensions on a mathematic level. Watch guys this is going to be fun

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Of course they are dimensions.
What do you think the D stands for when we talk about 2D art and 3D art?

If I post some notes with equations you won't understand them anyways so what's the point? There is literally no way I can prove that I know the math if you don't, but it's actually possible to so simple hyper-cube stuff with vectors and algebra.

If you're serious, this is the article that really popularized the idea of a fourth dimension:

en.wikisource.org/wiki/What_is_the_Fourth_Dimension?

>i know math you dont, heres a wikipedia page
Get a load of this guy

Attached: V4IsW-Ct_400x400.jpg (400x400, 15K)

Those are directions and a form of measurement genius.

Not left, right, up, and down autist

Op, try dmt. You’ll see that there is quite more to reality than what we can perceive with our 5 senses.

Your attitude is holding you back user. Rise above. I can't educate you, you have to do it your self.

With wikipedia am i right?

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab--the-frog-united-states.jpg (236x224, 11K)

Really as long as you can post a link to the page and say, "see"? Its good enough

I've done DMT, mescaline, LSD, Salvia, and so I don't even know the name of. I'm convinced it's just stuff happening in your mind and not an actual perception of something beyond it

Attached: 18VUhzP.png (558x565, 4K)

>With wikipedia am i right?

Yes, because that's suitable to your current understanding of the subject matter. Feel free to look up the author if you want more.

>the author
Of what genius?

Attached: 1306098858002.gif (645x773, 16K)

It is arbitrary what you use to distinguish them with, as long as the syntax is recognisable

for three dimensions it might be:
{ x,y,z } ..... typically when using real number "lengths" to measure the extent of the spatial dimensions; or
for four dimensional space time:
{ x, y, z, t }

to represent 4 rectilinear spatial dimensions,
we might use complex number "quaternions":
{x, i, j, k }

It is consistent to talk about the "directions" represented by each of the 3 spatial dimensions as:
width, height, depth, or left-right, up-down, and forwards-backwards;

Strewth, even people like Michio Kaku, Brian Cox, and Jim Al Kalili, use common everyday language like that to explain these concepts to laymen in their TV documentaries and YouTube presentations.

Why don't you try airing your grievances with them ?

--
Pepe Oldfag Wizard
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 ▲
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 ▲ ▲

Attached: Pepe Oldfag Wizard .gif (387x305, 494K)

Attached: 4chan_Scan002.jpg (2278x3128, 1.21M)

Had to go three years back in space-time
to pick up my old sketches, and forgot to amend the timestamp to our current 4D spacetime continuum.

--
Pepe Oldfag Wizard
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 ▲
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 ▲ ▲

Of the text about hypercubes that I posted that I assume you've read by now.