How do i get my first anal orgasm?. Pic related is me

How do i get my first anal orgasm?. Pic related is me

Attached: 15550920526014685698069002398130.jpg (2640x1980, 1.03M)

i've tried... it's super hard

bumping out of interest OP

It can take years of practice. Anal orgasms are generally the result or reconditioning yourself to focus on the sexuality of your anus. They are generally described as underwhelming.

So it doesnt even feel really good when you get fucked ?

Make sure you only have anal sex

Attached: 1555090021197.jpg (586x800, 91K)

Eat a bunch of fiber bars then hold in your poop for at least six days.
When you finally shit it'll be like a four foot long dildo going through your ass. you'll have the longest and most intense orgasm of your life.

Nope. Mostly not

That's a small vagene

Surgically closed

Attached: 1555091154658.jpg (480x640, 81K)

>this
I can confirm this, although only tried for three days, not six.

Big dildo and ride it hard and squeeze butthole i cum even when dick is limp its amazing.

I will probably never have anal Sex im just a little curious

try buying a chasity for you dick so that you can't jerk off since that ''resets'' your hornynes

Is there any was to do it without dildo ? I dont have one

Fingers ;)

Find a girl willing to finger your ass and find your prostate. I never thought id try it, but she convinced me
Most amazing orgasm ive ever had

It does in the sense that you're a bottom getting fucked but you will always feel better orgasming from stimulation of the penis, that is where your nerves are that get the orgasm feeling. Try jerking off to the point you're about to cum, then let go. You'll still cum but it will feel bad and incomplete. That is basically an anal orgasm, but with the anal orgasm it is slightly better because the psychology of it all.

Hell yeah go to store and get cumcumber etc.look through produce till u find what u want. A butternut squash makes me cum the hardest just set down on it and ride it u will come so fast its great

You can bottom for a BBC on Grindr like I have? I'm going to bottom tonight for the second time in my life

Uhm... you should maybe consider that these things are different for everyone. Just because you don't get off from it particularly strongly doesn't make it the way it is for everyone.

I never get orgasm with dildos. Only with real dicks. Don't remember how was the first time, but it's really easy for me nowadays.

These other idiots are idiots. Its more or less just learning to relax, find your prostate and learn how you like it touched, and then do that. Relaxing is a huge part because you have muscles in your ass that you dont conciusly control and the discomfort can be a huge distraction (think jerking off while someone keeps pinching your dick). Once you get in the habit of doing anal its about really focusing on the sensation. Its not as strong or direct as dick stimulation, its more of a gentle and spreading good feeling much like a good massage, but get more intense the longer and harder you go. Once youve arrived here, the last atep is to just hammer that fucker. The orgasms are incredibly intense and really wave through the whole body. It can leave you in A smasming lump just like a chick. Ive obly been able to achieve it a couple times and I usually jerk off until im half way there and use my ass to crest the hill, so to speak. Having that horny drive as a jump off point really helps, but anal plus gentle dick touches can be just as rewarding. The goal is to only touch your dick as much as you have to. 'Force' yourself to fuck that dildo if you want to gum and let your body take over

I got one The second Time My gf pegged me. I Was on speed

you can get one but you have to be really horny, really into it, like even the tought of getting fucked makes you almost burst and go at it with zero stress or time consumption in mind, really relaxed and get enough lube and a toy or toys you can enjoy and not a chance of hurting yourself with them

I've never done it. This information is compiled from people who gave their own anecdotes. You should not be a pretentious twat typing 'uhm' on an image board. you should know that just because someone says something it doesn't man its 100% across the board and universal, on the contrary, you should assume people are speaking about just the norm, because that is how EVERYTHING works.

Especially since I used words like 'GENERALLY' and 'BASICALLY'. But you read
>They are generally described as underwhelming.
and thought that I was speaking in absolutes? are you retarded?

I also have a huge pump up dildo i cut hole in pants pocket for the pump and will go out with it in me and pump it up occasionally i once came while out partying with buddies the thought i pissed pants but it was cum.

Fuck your ass with a dildo until you develop an itch in your prostate. You'll know it when you feel it. Then try to scratch the itch by fucking yourself whenever you feel it. Do it again and again without touching your dick and the itch will grow day after day.

NEVER allow yourself to cum by penile stimulation and eventually you will be able fuck yourself into a rapturous prostate orgasm.

put things in your butt

Attached: nUMtN.jpg (3008x1627, 442K)