Asian men are stealing yo women white boy, how does it feel

Asian men are stealing yo women white boy, how does it feel

Attached: stp.jpg (928x660, 135K)

good for them. they look happy

good for them, they look happy

hey neato, trips by being retarded

I'm getting hard just thinking about it.

looks like they had beautiful weather, be a good day to catch a breeze on that ferris wheel

Sorry just using the reverse image search don mind me

Attached: IMG_20190412_130728.jpg (893x1156, 100K)

good for them. they look happy

One small step from being a lesbo

st. peach bro

Attached: Stp8.jpg (1536x2048, 390K)

More power to them, since we white boys took abk their women ;)

God I'd love to see her getting BLACKED

Attached: Stp6.jpg (1536x2048, 504K)

How the fuck does that ferris wheel work??

Something people need to understand about Canada's biggest cities. This happens a lot but exclusively when it's a very rich Asian guy and a golddigger. There is plenty of WMAF couples but very few in the reverse unless there are heaps of money involved. It's only of the few nice things about having your land invaded by the Chinese. They are always, always pissed off that they can't have your women but you can so easily have theirs.

Still, they strive hard to own the place and succeed in business to make up for this fact. And they do it well. But you never stop laughing at this

Imagine if you made this comment in real life? What a cuck

Good. AMWF is the future.

Attached: dc57d307c62c7cf302ac574d2ee1810f.jpg (640x640, 79K)

I don't care. My dick is rock solid at the thought of it.

Attached: 1538218640563.jpg (836x628, 182K)

She probably has a black bull right now lmao

Attached: Stp0.jpg (1340x1697, 431K)

She deserves one.

Leaves more Asians for us!

massive sample size

No one cares about race mixing unless you are talking about adding a nigger to the mix. Niggers are a low IQ, invasive species that brings the whole human race down.

Attached: 565.jpg (894x894, 153K)

Closet lesbian.

don't forget sand niggers

Arab chicks are hot and if you can get an Arab man away from Islam they are actually pretty decent dudes. The Middle East was the heart of scientific enlightenment before Islam took over and put them back in the stone ages.

Attached: arab.jpg (800x1540, 116K)

So fucking true lmfao.
It always puzzles me about white people's taste in Asian woman, they go crazy for the south eastern Asians, the Malays and Vietnamese. When in Asian beauty standards they are usually at bottom tiers.

I agree, I see many decent characteristics of arabian men despite their religion.

They can keep them, white women were a mistake.

that's what happens when it's almost always the bottom of the barrel of whites trying to hook up with asian girls

oh well, guess they'll show up in the news about wife abuse lmao

>No one cares about race mixing unless you are talking about adding a nigger to the mix.
t. 80 IQ mexican
any racemixing is bad for stetic and IQ issues. Maybe the most acceptable are turks

Attached: 0001112258.jpg (3500x2333, 1.45M)

not a probel to me, good asian men are ok

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
anyways asiasn are getting cucked even worse. I hate both types or racemixing cucks

Haaha what these proves that women still love cash , all the Chinese or Indian guys with nice women earn more cash than most black guys I know

This guy would be a billionaire if he was Asian or Jewish because he wouldn't spend on shit

Attached: 512x512bb.jpg (512x512, 46K)

Most white guys want Japanese and Korean women, not the brown monkeys of Thailand and Vietnam. The ones you see with those women are just forced to settle because they have nothing to offer white women or good looking Asian women. Not a coincidence that those areas literally sell their women and sad white guys end up with them. Not a first choice for anyone in the relationship.

japanese and korean without makeup look the same or worse than the monkeys you mention.

Not really. At the very least they don't have moustaches.

She 100% cucks him

Isn't there a video of her riding some other guy's cock while he's in the room?