Wherever I go.... I must rape

wherever I go.... I must rape.

Attached: jo.jpg (1132x1519, 365K)

I MAY STOP KILLING BUT I WILL NEVER STOP RAPING

Attached: 1489292228370.gif (516x402, 628K)

I am rape

kek that cuck in the background with his busted up timbs

they all crave the RAPE

I'm going to take a crack at the question posed.

Answer A) Rapists are few in number but highly prolific

Answer B) There is a significant difference between what constitutes as rape for women and what constitutes for rape for men

Because men and women have different definitions of rape?
Or maybe men know how to shut up.

C) all rapists know what they do is wrong, thus keeping it to themselves so as not to be ostracized

Attached: 7537.jpg (174x198, 9K)

any webmds of guys making fun of rape?

>rape has changed in definition so guys dont know it happened
>lies
>it happens at parties and clubs that attracts certain types of guys (as in guys i have no doubt would never rape dont like bars or even drinking, but guys i wouldnt be suprised if i heard did it love them)
>girls tend to be attracted to rapists due to their charisma but guys get a weird vibe from them and dont hang out

Dumb question.
What a woman thinks is rape isn't what a man thinks is rape.
Women also make up rape stories.
If you weren't violently beat into submission as a man fucked you in a dark ally, you didn't get raped.

D) women lie.

Attached: atatwtc.jpg (640x272, 41K)

Never met a rapist or anyone who was raped.
Man I sure love not living in africa.

Bonus: I have never met a black person or a muslim.

Attached: IMG_20190411_223912.jpg (620x329, 25K)

sheeeeeeeeeeeitt

Attached: 155573.jpg (400x225, 63K)

where you live ? overrun with both here

Narnia

this. they continually keep moving the goal posts and changing the definition. If they are a little drunk and have sex with chads buddy brad and regret it the next day its now rape. If they are walking through the park and get assaulted by a muslim refugee who forces them down and fucks them it was just thet poor man having a sexual emergency.

E) /thread

Because if what those women say is true that they were in fact raped, well there aren't enough prisons to jail all those rapists.
>Easy answer is because not all those women were raped.
>Most need to just stop fighting the fact that they are cunts that need to submit and probably eat shit during sexual encounters.

Attached: IMG_7230.gif (400x300, 1.43M)

Question: If I get too drunk to know better than to drive my car its a crime, but if I get too drunk not to know better then to pass out at a frat party, someone else committed a crime?

Attached: 1428166074324.jpg (640x480, 61K)

Women keep screaming about rape cause they want to get raped. Lets not kid ourselves here. We seen how they vote.

Attached: 1545018406654.gif (336x206, 930K)

I do know a rapist,

but she's female....

Attached: 1542966170306.png (300x420, 215K)

Because rapist don’t run around telling everyone.

No doubt definition. That shitty female only subreddit shows up on my feed and I read one to see how idiotic they are. This chick had told her boyfriend to stop having sex in the middle of sex, admitted he didn’t want to have sex but did anyway, and everyone ganged up on the guy and said good thing he isn’t a rapist

Because I have no black or muslim friends.

I wonder if it is because men report them as crimes instead of taking them on as friends.

Serious the fuck is the message this dumb chick is shooting for?

>look at how happy I am to be at my rape rally holding my sign like it is infected

About as happy as that unlaid soy shit that I THINK you are literally insulting as he stands there somehow trying to support your cause

>in a decision that will ruin both our lives for 18 years, I have the choice alone as an independant woman who will not be punished for quite obviously milking the system

Always yes

The poor child*

It would be nice if people who believed in things made threads like this and not just some counter culture cuck who thinks the same tired shit is clever

what's that supposed to mean you low life whale

I'll take a shot at this one.
1. I do know a rapist. The only reason he's alive right now is that his victim asked me not to hurt him as a personal favor to her. At the time I was ready to kill him with my bare hands.
2. Rape/Sex assault isn't anywhere near as common as these feminist types make it out to be. It does happen too much, but not that many men do it.
3. Relating to above, I'd be interested to know what percentage of men are actually rapists. Is there even a bad estimate? I know the crazies say 100%, but they can be disregarded due to retardation.

I don't know any rapists because 1) rapists aren't in to associating with me as a man, they are in to preying on women and 2) I am not in to associating with rapists

I don't think that every woman knows a rapist but if they do, it's because there's a lot of retarded women who are attracted to edgy men and then regret it

I would also amend that to include fucking an unconscious person. Change my mind. That being said I think the standard should be "no reasonable person should be surprised to legit rape charges."

You're an idiot. The passed out chick at the frat party is still being raped, she never had the chance to consent or not. As a man I can resist the urge to fuck a passed out woman and expect all other people to show the same easy discipline. If you can't then you should be forcibly transgendered into a woman. Poor impulse control is a woman's trait. By your logic a person who walks through the hood and gets murdered is at least as guilty as the murderer.

but what if the man is drunk and doesn't know what he's doing? is passed out sex then forgivable?

Attached: 1466898597558.jpg (718x1277, 210K)

my thinking is if the girl doesn't remember it and doesn't get pregnant then whats the harm? if she's passed out and I pull out....all good

Attached: 1503624431509.png (750x1334, 1.86M)