I am going to take magic truffles tomorrow for the first time at a good friends house...

I am going to take magic truffles tomorrow for the first time at a good friends house. He bought them over the internet and got them from amsterdam. They are 22g „high hawaiians“ both of us are gonna take 11g. Do you guys have some tips for me? Please only reply if you did truffles/shrooms before also sry for bad english im german

Attached: 776780E2-2575-4B7F-9D9F-F8F4E2E6DF53.jpg (3352x2492, 1.35M)

11g isn't close to enough for you to notice anything. It'll take around 30-40 for a noticeable effect.

15g for a very intense trip and like 10 for a normal trip thats what at leat stands on the package of the shrooms

You've gotten to getten ein holden das a teensy weensy bit of that weedle-dee-deed! That WEEDLE-DEE-DEED haha oh my goddddddddd Hans haha Jesus mein herr Jesus!! I'm high as FUCK!!

Attached: received_577788395906434.jpg (204x298, 11K)

Dont take more than 5g if they are dried.

>30 - 40 grams

nigga you want this guy to never come back from space?

Ignore this asshole 11g is reasonable for your first time

Make sure you both wear comfy clothes, bring a jacket in case you start to get cold
remember to stay hydrated
If either of your trips start to go bad do not call an ambulance unless you are like choking on your own vomit youll be fine
If your trip does go bad try moving into a different room or doing a different activity ,relaxing music usually helps me
Prepare something to throw up into beforehand, you probably wont need it but if you do youll be glad you have it

As long as you prepare well before youll be fine psilocybin can be a very enjoyable drug. If you are going to listen to music I would recommend tame impala and also mgmt's album congratulations.

And if you want to do more research on your own (which I would encourage you to do) google "set and setting"

Drink orange juice and eat jalapenos on some pizza.
Vitamin C is a catalyst.

What this guy said. Heroic dose is not for beginners.

Why? Physically nothing can happen and if you have the mindset that nothing can happen, nothing will actually happen to you mentally as well.

11g is too much OP

Take 3.5 and wait a few hours

Until the ego death sets in and the psychosis they likely know nothing about. You don't remember that shit when 5 minutes stretches to 1000 years.

I've been regurlarly taking shrooms for one year.

The boxed truffles from amsterdam are not so strong. you may be wise to start at halved dose, but a full box is ok (based on my experience and my friend's only though).

There will be bad moments during your trip. Just remember they part of it and will soon disappear.

If one of your friend is experienced and will not be on shrooms, it may be better.

Fruit juice and food will help you if you want to stop.

Don't smoke week.

>11g
>first time

Attached: 1441307626987.jpg (389x581, 45K)

11g is..... a lot.
11g is way too much. At least with the ones I find.
2g melts walls.
3g melts planets.
4g melts your entire existence.

high hawaiians is pretty strong, i'd suggest taking 7,5 grams your first time, not weak but not too strong either

lol

Just dont kill yourself with that amount you fuckin druggie

well OP is talking about truffles, not dried mushrooms.
22g of truffles is a one dose box that you can buy in amsterdam

These are probably wet truffles, the dosages of these and dried shrooms are not the same thing

I usually get Golden Teachers.
Bright blue veins, gold flakes.
I've tried all drugs I've come across in my 30 years, shrooms are my drug of choice.
A 2 or 3 gram trip once every 3-4 months is like wiping the slate clean.

Ah gotcha. Never had the pleasure of trying that variety.

No... just no.

Jesus fucking Christ people in this thread are fucking assholes.
Get the fuck out of here and find an actual drug forum OP.
DO NOT TAKE 11 FUCKING GRAMS.
Your first trip should be maybe 3 grams.
Taking more than 4 on your first time is almost guaranteed bad trip.
For fucks sake.

This. 11g is asking for a 3000 year journey.

take all pussy 11g of them is literally nothing trust me.. effects only 2 Hours tho

im with you truffles are not like shrooms in no way

Sorry I did not read the truffles part.
My bad.
No clue if that is a good dose or not, I've only ever done shrooms.
I withdraw my quads of "I didn't read enough of the thread"

feels bad for your quads, sorry