Your entertainment is my pain

Your entertainment is my pain

Attached: Gymnastic-Samantha-Ceriobreaks-leg-960x540.jpg (960x540, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/32OdAH4II8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If it were a man this bitch would be laughing her ass off.
She would really like it if we could circulate this pic and vid of her funny as hell injury. Maybe a meme or two that says " beats working in a factory" or " being married"

Attached: nigga break dancing.webm (720x405, 1.73M)

Entertainsment

So that's why they call it "crack"

The way black guys react is always funny. They're jumping back like a broken leg is contagious.

Ladies causing pain is perfectly ok though

Attached: 1521194404988.jpg (768x1018, 193K)

No ... If they see it, then the have to do something about it. They jump back so they can act like they didn't see it, and don't have to do anything. If asked why they did nothing, they can plead ignorance which is quite plausable for them.

>If they see it, then the have to do something about it.

That isn't true in society or on the basketball court.

So your position is that niggers no longer require excuses for doing nothing?

No one needs an excuse to do nothing. There is no law requiring you to aid anyone who is in pain or hurt. I'm just saying that black guys have great and funny reactions to crazy situations.

Yep, I just hypothesized that their reaction was from their inherent laziness. I'm no expert though

youtu.be/32OdAH4II8o

>There is no law requiring you to aid anyone who is in pain or hurt.

In the United States, as of 2009 ten states had laws on the books requiring that people at least notify law enforcement of and/or seek aid for strangers in peril under certain conditions: California, Florida, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Ohio, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington, and Wisconsin

So a fifth of the country?

Any charges laid against people for not following through on this vague law? It's been a decade.

your motivation is our existence

So your position is that even if it was a state with a law that niggers would just naturally be excluded from it because their non action is simply expected?

See I think nigs gather excuses weather they need them or not.
It's always better to have them and not need them, then to need them and not have them.

>So your position is that even if it was a state with a law that niggers would just naturally be excluded from it because their non action is simply expected?

Not even implied. You are really not good at summarizing someone's position.

Ok then, care to elaborate on your statement then?
>>Any charges laid against people for not following through on this vague law? It's been a decade.

I am curious as to whether or not that law has been used to prosecute anyone as I find it interesting.

Attached: 1554852363700.png (266x392, 127K)

Oh that's a good question. I would think that the number would be very few, because all anyone has to say is "I didn't see it" "I didn't know about it" Even nigs would lie to avoid prosecution. However if there were multiple witnesses a plausable excuse would be needed to avoid finger pointing. Acting like you didn't see it would be the natural reaction

I imagine the number is quite low as well. Seems incredibly difficult to prove and it looks like the state coming down on an innocent bystanders. So I don't see this as a law that makes many waves aside from posturing.

I truly doubt that a gymnast would laugh at a career ending injury by another gymnast just because it was a man.

Yes, and no man can believe what happens to them in family court either. That is until the experience it. Realize that women are the ones that are responsible for this is a really big red pill, and its more of a suppository.

Attached: feminist-meme14.jpg (327x436, 41K)

You really are conflating two completely unrelated things here.

Yeah, its not that big of a law to look out for, but nigs don't really need that much of a reason to nig.

>conflating two completely unrelated things here.
Feminist hate men, but that's two completely unrelated things.

Attached: CbvCSLvXIAAfOHO.jpg (405x720, 75K)

Attached: 1553734692644.jpg (640x636, 116K)

Yeah and I don't think a woman would expect a tiger to jump through the window while she's on the phone, until it actually happens. if it was male tiger I bet they'd have it euthanized.

Attached: 1521323394617.jpg (945x945, 103K)

Two people who share the same passion, put in the same work, and dedicate their lives to a very difficult and dangerous sport share a camaraderie that goes beyond "lol fuck him hes a man." I wouldn't disagree that women win out over men in court but you are taking this to an extreme and frankly showing some incredible personal bias/anger.

>showing some incredible personal bias/anger.

Attached: 051a7f02c736bb332155553c8c896c6a1a3968-wm.jpg (640x920, 112K)

>share a camaraderie that goes beyond "lol fuck him hes a man."
Citation needed

Attached: 1520861825022.jpg (666x635, 52K)

Kek, priceless expression

>The way black guys react is always funny. They're jumping back like a broken leg is contagious.
Oh damn, this shit is hilarious.

If you've ever played competitive sports you'd know.

Continue the memes in place of a response.

I'm gonna need a nigger to explain this shit to me. Why must you move away from the injured player? Explain yourself

But men and women are the same.

>Two people who share the same passion, put in the same work, and dedicate their lives to a very difficult and dangerous.

If you were ever married before, then you would understand that this is exactly what you described.

Attached: 1525256608316.png (826x1097, 227K)

I like the way you argue.
Pic related

Attached: 1554848158881m.jpg (1024x681, 153K)

This morning I was a woman but now I'm a man. Explain that shit nigga.

>Continue the memes in place of a response.
>acts like he didn't see my trips kek

not a soccer/football fan but this is normally just done by two men right?

I can't explain that. Just move the goal post why don't ya?

I think they're moving the goalposts.

oh right. now i get it. I was thinking about how weak women are that it takes 6 of them to do something 2 men can do.

But user, we're the same!

IDK I never assume anyones gender because everybody is fucked up theses days. Liberals move the goal post is what it represents though

>hr hambeast
this is just too accurate

What is a basketball player going to do for a fellow player with a broken leg? They should just get out of the way so the EMTs can get to him. That's what they did.

niggers are weird

top lel
also the amount of incel in this thread is quite outstanding, even by /b standards

alright, apart from you two ppl constantly talking about some nigger shit, and apparently being from the US? lemme just tell you that such laws exist in other places as well, and that they arent that difficult to be used against someone, whether he is a black person or not.

not sure why you two focus so much on nigs though, but sounds like its gonna be the "dindu nuffin" stuff. also, im not black, before we get to that.

and just as food for thought, apart from all black people trying to lie like crazy rhat they didnt see anything, accidents also tend to lure in people who watch what happened. if none of them helped, they might get in trouble, unless they can explain why they didnt have to help (possibility: because it wouldve endangered their own lives. think of fires)"

ebic bro!

We were actually finished with our discussion. But thanks just the same

That's basically sports.

Not nearly to the same degree.

bwahahahaha
yeah, expected