I want to kill something, like a small animal. I live near a small forest...

I want to kill something, like a small animal. I live near a small forest, in which I occasionally see rabbits and stuff. I wanna catch one of those little fuckers and snap it's neck. my only question is, how do I trap it?

Attached: 1510926840849.png (640x1136, 757K)

bro thats cringe bro..

Fuck off Pedro

I didn't come here to be told it's cringe
I need to know how to catch one of these creatures

still nothing?

Start with yourself.

set a trap. tie a rope around your neck, hang from a tree, and you're guaranteed to catch one in no time

Honestly I was planning to use my own body to catch it, as opposed to hiring someone else
Hilarious. Either contribute or GTFO.

Practice snapping your own neck first. That and lose some weight you're too fat to catch small animals

Well, strap some explosives to yourself, run towards whatever you want to kill and just set it off. Win-win, and no time wasted.

I'm 5'8 and 57kg, I think I'm light enough jackass

Too fast, and it involves killing myself, try again.

>it involves killing myself
Exactly

Geez you edgelord

Just start raising them yourself.
Wait until they're nice and fat and kill them painlessly.

Then you skin it, you dress it, you season it, you cook it.

There's no reason to be a psychopath about it.
Just eat the damn thing like a responsible human being.

Killing yourself is pathetic
I live in a small flat I can't just fill my rooms with rabbit hutches. The plan is to snap the animal's neck and then bury it.

do fuckin yoga or go for a bike ride you psychopath

Attached: hawkeye.jpg (320x240, 43K)

I'll just tell you how we trapped them when I was younger

Find a cage with a door that slides up and down, tie a string to it, and lead the string so that the door opens when you pull it and drops when you let go.

Place some bait in there, and hold the string a decent distance away. When a small animal enters, drop the string, door shuts, you have your animal

That just won't do. I'm not a woman. I want to feel something.

It's about time someone was productive.
I cannot thank you enough brother

Pic related is a girl
You cannot change my mind

Aww little incel is too pussy to kill people so he goes after harmless animals.Go off yourself you sack of useless shit

why dont you do your homework until you feel your wrist start to cramp a little bit
im tired of dumb children pretending to be ted bundy on the internet because "mom and dad dont understand me and im not like the other kids, im a freak and im crazy rarrr"

Do the basket on a stick thing. Animals are pretty stupid.

I think it's a biological woman trying to say her short hair makes her look like a boy.
Unfortunately, no sauce.

I wish it were so. But unfortunately I'm not some LARPing child. I had a rather tragic upbringing, a drunkard for a father, and a cheating whore for a mother. This has all led to me having the spirit, but losing the feeling.

>small flat
YOU GOT YOUR RABBIT KILLIN' LOICENSE?

>5'8"
>57kg
Shit nigga it's the rabbits that are gonna snap YOUR neck

Yeah I'm British, Yorkshire specifically.
I'm a manlet, I get it. But for my size I'm pretty strong.

die

sorry not you die

I had a very similar one op but i dont kill animal you autistic freak .even if you kill 100 rabbits you wont feel fulfilled and you'll still be the sorry sack of shit you were when you were born.Don't be a pussy and do something serious in your life for once like go after a person who pisses you off ffs

The fact that you havent googled or figured it out by yourself by now already made you pathetic. Might as well remove yourself in the process.

Where's the fun in that?
Killing humans is much harder

You're a disgrace to Yorkshire.

May as well be a duney from Bradford

"let me go ask a bunch of brainlets that don't go outside how to trap animals instead of googling how to make a snare"

ok if you really have to kill your whore mother,maybe you'll even be on the news you cant be too pathetic can you?

Why?
Are you truly so overwhelmed by your awareness of your weakness and powerlessness?
How truly pathetic to have to resort to animals, how genuinely sub-niggerish. Grow some balls and find a human, you utter pussy

Attached: 1525833023788.png (495x408, 242K)

Get a job in a slaughterhouse, you'll get paid to be a degenerate.

You should get a gun / whatever shooting tool you can manage, go kill a squirrel. Domesticated cats don't catch them often enough.

You sad piece of shit man, you too pussy to go kill Chad who buttfucked you behind the bleachers so you go killing harmless animals for fun. Be a man, go to the gym,try to approach a woman and maybe have a meaningful relationship, volunteer. But then again the only thing you would volunteer for is getting your ass rammed in by 4 Black guys

Prison isn't my idea of fun
Unfortunately britbong
As I said, prison isn't my idea of fun
I appreciate you trying to motivate me to change, but unfortunately I'm too far gone

People have been trapping animals since caveman times. Your fucking dog can catch a bunny and doesn't need a tutorial to do it.

Its not killing an animal that's cringe, its the fact that you are this fucking dumb.

Damn

I'm not sure if you're stupid or something, but with how big I am in comparison, I suppose a rabbit could probably see me coming.

>such a pussy you have to resort to small woodland creatures in order to feel like you have a ballsack

You know how Yea Forums talks a lot about alphas and betas? You are an omega. Betas are alpha to you. If you need to take out your impotent frustrations, pic related. There is nothing else for you.

Attached: 1540665241976.gif (1221x1007, 142K)

You'd have to be the most Omega of the Omegas to even consider suicide. Killing yourself is going against your very nature as a human. Killing animals is what real men do.

Sure, *that's* the problem.

The 100 pound GSD is so much smaller than you, he's sneakier. Moron.

Attached: post-pictures-of-large-dogs-that-still-think-theyre-lap-dogs-fb__700-png.jpg (700x368, 56K)

I suppose it could be the fact that it's faster than me, or is literally bred for killing?
No idea really.

Boy, save your rationalization

>Killing yourself is going against your very nature as a human

You're an omega. You're not a human

>Killing animals is what real men do.

To soothe their pathetic little feelings? Not even close, and you clearly do not have the perspective to speak on such matters

lol

Sounds like you might as well go shoot up a mosque. Youve got enough of that in Britain anyway, and youll go out as a hero in the end, no matter what.

Killing animals if it's your job ok, killing animals for food ok, killing animals to control their populations ok, killing animals for sport only in a open and not closed environment ok, killing animals for self defense ok, killing a animal since it is a pest ok. killing a small helpless animal because you are weak, so it can make you feel strong, because you have no meaning in your life not ok man.

wait sorry guys I just remembered how to do it.
bait.

Decent bait, trapped quite a lot of newfags I see

Attached: AB0D7C72-316F-4026-A801-66CE60DFED35.jpg (313x700, 43K)

Faggot, if you want to kill an animal, just kill yourself

Attached: IMG_n8k2k4.jpg (498x479, 79K)

don't bother starting with something small, go big. Kill yourself.

Join the military and kill ISIS

Buy a fucking gun and go hunting

ITT Edge-Lord manlet expresses little man complex