Possible going to be meeting up with a guy within the next few weeks and get fucked like a Sissy. What can I expect...

Possible going to be meeting up with a guy within the next few weeks and get fucked like a Sissy. What can I expect? How do I best please him? Any tips for an user's first gay/sissy experience?

Attached: ne91orcj3or21.jpg (409x682, 111K)

Drink some bleach

sincere tip, men are disgusting, don't put to much attention to him, only to what he's doing for you

Will consider it!

Idk, I kinda want to put most of my attention into him. "Men come first, sluts second" and all that jazz

Make sure you are really cleaned out before you go

youre gonna need to be fully crossdressed, whats your outfit look like?

Attached: 1512805288693.webm (1280x720, 1.93M)

The guy actually said something along those lines. How would I go about doing that? Can I just like, not eat for the day prior and consider myself fine or do I actually need to be proactive about it?

Honestly, I have knee socks and that's it. I'm gonna go find a good skirt and a pair of panties to wear as well for the occasion. Idk if I can be bothered to go much further than that

Probably douche or something like that

This. The fact that we are programmed to obey their dominance and get intimidated by their primal aggressiveness doesn't have to blind us from the fact that men are disgusting brutes.

Nice rp fag

If you're not wearing a wig you should get a haircut. Ask for something that can be both girly and a normal men's haircut.

Also shave your entire body and practice your make-up.

OP here. In terms of like, sexual stuff, what would you want done in particular? How can I best satisfy my man?

Bump

Blowjob then assfucking.

Are you fem looking?

I envy you so much. I need to get fucked but I can’t find anyone

From behind, yeah. From the front, ehhh I have soft facial features and definitely look better than half the traps you see on here but I'm not top tier

I was lucky as fuck to find my man. What apps you tried?

I use Grindr, and you?

Found a guy on omegle funnily enough, Just so happened he was close by. Can't wait for him to fuck me, he's been soooo dominating so far just by the way he talks. Should be fun

I’d pay to meet a dominant guy. Last one was months ago