I am a Police Officer. Ask me anything

I am a Police Officer. Ask me anything.

>In NY State, not NYPD...I will not ID myself further

>Trolls will be ignored

Attached: [z.jpg (3000x2000, 621K)

13%?

what is that?

niggers

Why do you homos wait for the end of the month to give such nonsensical traffic tickets? Don’t get me wrong. A good traffic lawyer just shits all over your gay tickets, but still. It’s like you pigs get a hard on when someone’s registration is expired by a day.
Also, love how my state is hooking you guys up with nice cars. So glad that tax money isn’t being spent on infrastructure and instead goes to your new pretty suvs.

And last, if you give a pba card to get your buddies out of trouble..you’re about as bad as a nigger

Why won't the police shoot me when I am suicidal? I've tried numerous times and they just take me to the nearest hospital.

I live around Boston if that makes a difference.

what % of your budget is funded by traffic tickets?

>will not ID myself further
Because you're full of shit. Could easily prove you're a cop without revealing your identity, but LARP on!

I work at a psych ward. I'll off you, bro.

13% = 50%

What are your feelings on the new car tint law?

Yiddle me this
What is 1-2% but also 6 million?

Attached: 65F3F783-F4E2-4121-8272-9274DB868C47.jpg (2500x1875, 927K)

>at Yea Forums
>ignoring trolls
Are all New York cops fucking faggots?

Attached: D'aww.png (326x412, 156K)

OP here

Ive never actually heard about cops doing that in real life...only word of mouth from people who are not cops. quotas are illegal, and your bosses see your numbers daily if they want...

youd want the cops car to break down when they are racing to help your family?

because the police are there to help. sometimes they have no choice, but no one wants to shoot a person, especially when other cops are gonna say he didnt have to...he will end up in jail.

give an example on how i could provide undeniable proof without identifying myself?

none of it technically, all that money goes to the state, but guess who decides their budget.

yes they are, also check'd

Attached: 1538113411166.jpg (388x443, 30K)

Good to know. Thanks for clarifying that. And yes, a good car is a necessity.
The PBA card thing though is very real and very much widespread. Perhaps not in your neck of the woods.

is

antisemitism?

Attached: The Yiddler.jpg (547x768, 117K)

Can cops really commandeer a vehicle like in the movies?

unless you are a state cop, i doubt that. the top 20 municipalities(even without nyc) are all over a million a piece in revenue from tickets.

OP Here

nice dubs. 0% of our budget comes from tickets. The local government is the one who depends on ticket money if they are a bunch of corrupt POS. at the PD we dont give a fuck...the local council can suck a dick, they literally steal the money and give bogus contracts to their friends and companies they own. its insane. most of the money is supposed to go to the state, not the local municipality, blame the court for how they plea out the tickets for giving the money to the local gov

bullshit because people are giving inspections anyways. frankly, you should be able to have your car tinted out, but you should unroll ALL windows if youre pulled over.

wrong

i have PBA cards...i give it to family and close friends. I only respect someone elses PBA card if its a minor traffic violation and not a repeat offender, and they are very polite. Ive had people give me an attitude and literally hand me a stack of pba cards and i handed them right back to them, and wrote them....on 2nd thought i should have taken the cards from them too honestly. (which is fine to do)

What pistol would you recommend for CCW self-defense? Thinking of getting a Glock 17.

>most of the money is supposed to go to the state, not the local municipality,
isn't that what the state surcharge is for?

>give an example on how i could provide undeniable proof without identifying myself?

Time-stamped picture of your uniform/equipment with identifying details obscured (badge number, etc)

Very simple and quick, I see no reason why you would not do it

Let's hear the excuse

Attached: 1523305701111.jpg (480x377, 18K)

OP Here
yes, but the world better be ending lol. I mean serious life or death stuff, i cant even think of an example of when that situation would be better than just waiting for another cop to come or ambulance

I carry the smith and wesson shield in 9mm. glock 17 is too big for concealed carry

Is Jussie Smollett guilty of wasting police resources?

Attached: DA83BA04A706483DB2F83CDD7E2C0357.jpg (700x870, 150K)

Would you rather (A) be tased or (B) be bitten by the K9?

>rejected PBA cards from random pullovers
You’re a diamond in the rough then. Hope more like you join the force. God bless and be safe.

>I am a Police Officer. Ask me anything.
>>In NY State, not NYPD...I will not ID myself further
>>Trolls will be ignored
any proof?

Attached: autism.png (376x70, 5K)

Has anyone tried to bribe you, if so how much did they offer? Also how big of an impact does politness has on getting a ticket?

Blue life matters.

Attached: 1549974023077.gif (240x240, 1.63M)

thats a court fee which im sure goes to the state court system. but if someone just pleads guilty outright to a speeding ticket...the state will get most of the money. thats why they plea stuff out to parking tickets and stuff a lot.

a badge is identifying, my name is identifying, the collar brass is identifying, the patch is identifying...everything would be blacked out and youd be left with a dark blue 5.11 uniform shirt...literally everything you said would give away me or my PD.

nice trips. 100% he should be locked up for what he did and how he tried to further tear apart america. absolute waste tho...think how much effort they gave to that case because it was a famous case that the nation was watching...think how many real victims in chicago had their case go by the wayside because the dept was focused on this 1 case that had national attention... what about those victims who didnt get help because the resources werent there because of his lies?

how big is your gun?

I know that most of the time a police officer has to write me that speeding ticket due to unofficial quotas (aka department guidelines) and whatnot to keep their jobs. So most of the time if you get pulled over you are getting that ticket. What can I do to give me the best odds of getting a warning rather than a ticket?

What are the state's alcohol production / distribution laws?

How do you deal with people who are actual autists like on Yea Forums? I.e. " Fuck the police, I can do whatever I want and no one should be able to stop me"

what is your opinion on all these loli threads on Yea Forums

I’m not OP but I’ve gotten pulled over 4 times and no ticket. I’ve always just rolled down all my windows, turned off my car, and had both my hands up on the steering wheel. Granted, when I was pulled over I was never going anything crazy. Generally just 7-9 miles over, or maybe 10 once when I misread the speed limit. Also, I’m not a dick to the dude doing his job and everything is yes sir.

op here
tased...a dog can hospitalize your or deform your.

i have been tasered, it hurts a lot. like a horrible muscle spasm while being pounded with a sledgehammer 95 times a second...but no lasting effects, other than a burn from the connection and you feel like you just finished working out

thanks

just ask your questions...my answers will be the proof. the only proof that id accept from someone is a police ID card, so lol

ive had the "ill do anything officer" but i never tested to see what that really meant lol, traffic stops are recorded on a dash cam so
being polite goes a long way. its not a 100% but trust me, when you stop a dick head, it makes it a real easy choice on whether or not you should write them

dubs. glock 22

thats bs, quotas are illegal. be very polite, people dont wanna give tickets to nice people. it still happens, but it helps your odds.

idk, give them tax money and licensing fees and have at it i guess

they generally end up getting tickets/arrested. had one flip out and ...dont ask me why...was able to call his dad on the street, his drunk dad showed up and tried to physically stop the arrest and shoved me. i threw him on the ground and arrested him as well

its either black people that act like youre just racist even though they are guilty as fuck and know it. or rich faggots that look at you like a servant and think youre the "help" and cant tell them what to do

couldnt care less. not into it personally

time stamp inside patrol car of unidentifiable electronics like dash cam

Do you hate niggers?

Yes he's definitely going to drive out to the station just to make a picture for you retard, he sounds like a real officer to me.

>a badge is identifying, my name is identifying, the collar brass is identifying, the patch is identifying

So let's see your belt

Let's hear another excuse

Attached: 1523307758379.gif (233x533, 82K)

im home. just think of a legit question to ask and i will give you a legit answer. the dashcams are shitty 480i panasonic cameras...they suck. we have the arbitrator system to record audio and video collection

black people...no. dirty ghetto niggers...yes, even black people hate them

lol

Most officers drive their patrol cars home, and who said hes not already eating donuts under a shade tree on duty you fucking cuck

Favorite police tv series?

I know several in Boston that would be willing to send you off my dude

dub zero. belt is in the locket at work. im home

most? no they dont. id love to have a take home car...but that is not common around here for patrol to have take home cars

the shield probably

wow NY has a shit budget for police
i install 720p martel cameras in the patrol cars i setup that have wifi and automatically upload all data to the central server when the patrol car comes close enough to the precinct

the districts i work for any respectable officer gets a take home of course im in Alabama and this red state doesn't fuck around

>belt is in the locket at work

So post a blacked-out-up uniform

You could do more than nothing. Until you do, you're a liar

not saying you aren't respectable just pointing out the differences in states

You should check out Bosch, then.

ours do the auto update. we have cops who know nothing about tech making these choices. I am the first cop that knows about guns to be making choices about our guns in the last 15 years...so im finally getting us nice BCM SBRs with suppressors and aimpoints...i tried getting T2s but the fucking accountant ordered two t1s... now the rest will be T2s

its a lot more common down south

for you to say its just a plain shirt ?whats it about?

noting like a nice carbine, what side arm or EDC do you have, i carry a px4 storm im a civilian tho just work for different districts

LAPD homicide detective working cases. It has a real noir style to it, because of the books it was based on. It's on Amazon Prime.

Do you think marijuana should be legal or illegal? Pretty benign compared to alcohol IMO. Stay safe out there Yea Forumsrother.

most cops would rather deal with pot heads then drunks according to the ones i know, my IT company doesn't drug test and a couple chiefs know i smoke they dont care

also when you work internally with police they regard you differently then if you are just the average joe

How many negers you shoot dead/year?

Pew pew!! Bang! Bang! Yeehaw Imma cowboy!! bang bang bang!!! "hands up, FBI!!"

nah seriously how would you rate your job compared to the average European police (not including Cuck UK)

duty gun is a gen 4 glock 22 which i dont like. hate 40 cal. hate glock honestly. I normally carry a smith and wesson shield in 9mm on a techna clip. or a ruger lcp as a back up gun on duty. I carry my sig m11-a1 sometimes as well

Do you think cops should arrest other cops when they've committed acts like DUI or something like "minor" domestic abuse, without exception?

yea glocks suck and are overrated, i love this bereta i used to have an LCP but didnt like the no safety..i know i know! finger is safety

Go J-frame airweight as backup and you'll never go back to that POS LCP. (And this is coming from a Ruger fanboy).

Has anyone ever got a boner when you arrested them?

op here
nice quads. ill have to check it out

i think it should be legal. i think laws banning it are unconstitutional

100%

i dont really know much about them in europe

to clarify... only the lcp is a back up gun. the shield is my common off duty gun. sometimes the m11a1 if i need more firepower, like when i went on a tinder date in harlem haha. or ill take the m11a1 to training.

also just want to add, ALWAYS be truthful and honest with police and even when you are breaking the law sometimes you get to go free just for not being a douche

honest answer? no, i do not think cops should be arresting other cops. trust me, it gets back, and they are unofficially punished...often worse than the avg joe at the end of the day

lcp is a small gun, just great for summer or a backup

the lcp is small enough that i forget i even have it. the jframe will be more bulky and ill end up leaving it home. i carry 13 shots with the lcp, for close up, it will get the job done

not that i noticed, they are normally nervous or angry or crying or fighting

this is true. even if i arrest you, i generally do the least charge i can. for instance...got a guy with a gun. he was honest. i charged him with a misdeomenor and said he was cooperative, when the DA called, i told them they can drop charges for all i care, and they plead him out to a dis con with a fine. another guy was an asshole and lied on top of it and i charged him with a series of felonies which cost him a LOT of money and nearly sent him to prison for years

especially about your last point.
I totally get why you'd write people up based on their behavior, but isn't that a bit unfair, too?
People have developed different coping mechanisms for stressful situations during their upbringing, and react dishonest or like a dumbass / douchbag not because of pure "evilness", but simply because they lack access to other coping mechanisms.

It's easy to dismiss assholes for what they are, but at the end of the day, they are just people, too.

Ofc extreme cases excluded, like violent behavior before / during arrest or them having committed a violent crime against another person.

Have you ever had to shoot anyone on duty?
Also, thanks for your service. I’m not sure how you guys do it

Are you scared to die while on duty?

Show your duty belt to prove you're a cop. That won't ID you.

unfair to the assholes? idc cause they are assholes and assholes deserve to be treated like miserable assholes. they are adults and they are responsible for their own behaviour. there is zero excuse to be an asshole to someone for no reason, so fuck them. stressed out and upset are the only times you NEED to control yourself...it isnt an excuse for not controlling yourself

no, and thank u.

no, more afraid of shooting someone under legal circumstances and having other people say it was over racism or some nonsense

already went over this

Easy there. You need to tone it down and keep your emotions in check, bub

Then show your G22

How do you resist the urge to put 2 in the chest and 1 in the head of your governor?

do you feel like you actually make a difference

sounds like you're one of those people that becomes as asshole as soon as life doesn't go your way and still want people to feel sorry for you.

in my duty belt

id rather not be in prison

sometimes yes, to individuals who i am able to help. am i changing the world? no

Hey, good man, wish you best of luck in keeping people save. The world always need more heros.
A big thank you for your service!

actually might become an officer myself. don't live in NY, but I have alot of respect for the profession, any tips for a possible officer-to-be?

Best way to get out of a ticket aside from not speeding and being polite

Poorfag needs nicotine and gas. inb4 kys, get a job, etc. etc.

cash.me/$Aussilott

Why you kill niggers, with out hesitation?

Attached: DA535FB0-9DDD-4980-A8A1-C8DC96D30C8F.jpg (194x259, 12K)

In the ~3 years you've been making these threads, not once have you ever provided any evidence. Beyond larping, mental illness.

Attached: gey.jpg (629x880, 153K)

>ITT OP Larping and trying to convince fellow anons he's a police officer
>Every time someone asks for proof has excuse

You're full of shit and everyone knows it.

Attached: 1408969648399_0.jpg (245x280, 10K)

Sounds like you're full of shit and you've just proved you're not a real cop

I'm in NYS, too. What are your thoughts on pistol braces?

can a non-citizen join? I live in another country but I would love to join the NY police force.

Where are you a cop in NY. Can you at least just say city upstate or long island? And did you ever do anything dirty like plant drugs or seen your any fellow officers do dirty shit? Also parts of Jersey and upstate NY has the most corruption

thanks

practice running, stay out of trouble, go to college while youre applying

there is no magic trick

hahaha wow i never knew someone followed my threads like this...(though I know some people did pretend to be me in the past)

but this is the exact reason why i dont provide REAL proof...i dont need someone like you putting the pieces together and figuring out my identity...i can only be completely honest if im user.

if you have been following me this long, you should know im real at this point tho...and uve been making this thread for longer than 3 years btw

Now I know you're full of shit stop larping cuck

Michigans or Red Hots?

legally? or? ...i think pistol braces are a great way to loophole the bs sbr laws

no, you must be a us citizen

not gonna be any more detailed. ive never seen someone plant drugs or anything...however, i have seen a select few assholes really sandbag people and charge them with over the top shit that they didnt deserve or write additional tickets that were wrong, thats mostly cause they didnt know what they were doing tho. those guys are hated by the majority of the dept tho

yeah, ill really post my police ID on Yea Forums...k

>Michigans or Red Hots
hot dog....

Choke on a dick you obsessive fanboy cop-weeb. Just because senpai wont notice you doesn't mean you have to sperg out like this EVERY TIME.

See, this is why we are user. So some insane NEET doesn't hunt one of us down with weaponised autism and our family doesnt come home to some 400 pound 38 year old guy that drove across the country to sleep with our corpse.

So it's not possible to Black out the identifying information....fuck off with your bullshit

I'm sorry but they knew exactly what they were doing. Don't stand up for people like that.

If you can't handle trolls on the Internet, how on Earth are you going to maintain any discipline while dealing with them outside?

How about our bullshit Safe Act? Or pistol braces on Shockwaves? Concealed Carry with a sportsman restriction?

Exactly. Noone ever asked for your police I.d. number just where city upstate suburbs

He'll post some bullshit internet image now

Hes not posting shit you double nigger.

Fucking /pol/ found shias flag in 15 minutes just using the background air fuel trails and triangulated its location.
You dont get how effecient anons are with nearly ZERO information.

A picture on a wooden table or grass....

NC Copfag here

Years on the job?

How do the gun laws in NY affect your day-to-day? Here they're pretty lax, I deal with armed citizens on probably more than 50% of my traffic stops.

How different are your 10 codes from ours? For us its:

10-6: busy
10-7/10-8: in service/out of service
10-22: cancel
10-27: drivers license/ID
10-28: license plate
10-29: warrant
10-33: send help immediately
10-35: drugs
10-38: shots fired
10-41/10-42: on duty/off duty
10-46: alarm
10-50: MVC
10-51: tow truck (down south they call them wreckers)

Have you ever killed a dog?

do you worry about the high alcoholic and suicide statistics for police and ex police officers?

Exacry.

Be patient! Takes time to Google all that stuff

so true

Reminder that OP has made consistent weak excuses to avoid proving that he is actually a cop even though it would be a very simple and quick matter to do so

You are being lied to

Attached: 1427859262267.png (616x471, 560K)

quotas are indeed illegal even here in Cali that's why it's "only word of mouth" lol still real - ex CHP talk about it all the time the state relies on ticket revenue and so you need to write as many tickets as possible my BIL told me the saying around there was "if you have the time to write you have the time to cite" there quota was something like 200 or 300 per month iirc

OP Here
hahahahahaha

i would be blacking it out to the point that it looks like a plain blue shirt...you wouldnt believe it and id of wasted my time

i just said everyone hates them...including me. and i meant with the tickets..they are too stupid to understand the law and gave tickets that they shouldn't have

i ignore them there too...duh

safe act is completely unconstitutional and should be repealed. pistol braces are legal...most cops dont know shit about gun laws...DAs office included. i wouldnt bother someone with a sportsman restriction...you cant be arrested, only reported to the issuing agency who could potentially revoke your permit. again, some cops dont know this. if you get fucked cause a cop didnt know what he was doing, sue...its their fault for not knowing important laws. plus im sick of cops who hate guns, which there are many.. also many pro 2a guys. im pro 2a...there should be no gun laws other than restrictions on mentally ill, illegal immigrants and convicted violent felony offenders...otherwise, machine guns without permit or reg should be allowed

i already said, i wont go into any more detail than what is in the OP

about 6

i generally dont deal with armed citizens, so it doesnt really effect the day to day... i hate the lack of freedom tho...it more effects me when i have to jump through hoops to get guns or mags i want.

our 10 codes are completely different. they are diff throughout the state as well... 10 codes suck, i only use them for a select few things. everything else is plain english

almost shot one once, it was biting me, i hit it and it let go before i had to shoot it. german shepherd, just attacked a lady too...i didnt know that otherwise i would have shot it when it bit my thigh...it was just a bruise for me, the woman had to go to the hospital...it was in the middle of the street with another german shep

How does it feel to enforce unconstitutional laws and help send a man to prison who would be a law abiding citizen in a couple of states over? You piece of shit

kek

nope

my dept doesn't have them...they like people to write tickets...but there is too much back stabbing and people trying to fuck others over, so theyd be worried about you recording them saying it or something.

i dont give a flying fuck... i do not enforce unconstitutional laws.. but if youre an asshole, and they said it was illegal to wear a blue t shirt, id arrest you for it, cause why not? who here doesnt want to smack someone they dont like or do something bad to them? weed should be legal. i normally let people go. but if i catch you with weed and you sit there cursing me out, why wouldnt i arrest you? get real. if i could id fucking beat their ass, curse them out, etc..but i cant, so give em a ticket, arrest em, etc. you just called me a POS cause you dont like what i did, so youre guilty of it too, treating me badly cause you dont like me...well guess what, youre a hypocrite...

bull shit your department doesnt have them.

confirmed not a cop

coming from a guy who actually isnt a cop but wants to believe rumours he heard soooo badly that it just must be true HA. i literally went months with 0 tickets because i was pissed at the administration.

FPBP

It has nothing to do with hypocrisy it has to do with being an American citizen and knowing and loving your American values

I can't cum without your picture...

Hate the politicians for the laws, hate the judges for not ruling against the laws... I don't enforce the laws that are clearly unconstitutional. But if you want to try and be horrible to someone else, then you get what you deserve