Post a fetish only you have

Post a fetish only you have
>mfw US country accents get me hella aroused

Attached: Oh no.png (626x625, 259K)

I get turned on by rare features. A girl I knew had blue eyes except for the bottom third of her left eye - which was dark brown - and she made me diamonds every time I saw her.

I have a massive amputee fetish. The leg has to be cut off about 2/3 up on the thigh and ONLY one leg gone - so I can see exactly what she's missing.

Black dick

Any really unusual fetishes I have I found online so at least one other person must have it.

I used to like collarbones a lot.

If it makes you feel better country accents are very popular.

But I'm pretty tame. Long hair is probably the most unusual thing to get me going. And I mean long, not that shoulder length shit.

Same, but British accents. Also, women in power. Something about a business suit, short hair, maybe glasses.

>most of the replies are very common fetishes

Not everyone is edgy enough to get off on gore and scat you know

this is fucking weird and it makes me feel like a control freak but ill go ahead and say it, when i shit talk anime and call it gay and women agree with me and talk about loser weebs, especially if they used to be weebs themselves, i have no idea why i hate anime but i like it when women do too

body piercings

I get diamonds for pimple popping

Gore and scat are also common. OP asked for unique.

I like to think about my aunt fucking me when I was 11-12 because of a thing that happened with her never fucked tho, maybe could greentext it

I look for a special breed of young girl, cute as fuck, dark hairs, blue or green eyes, round face features. Usually those are way underage. I then imagine them as adults with big tits and ass and daydream about fucking them while fapping furiously. Never go for the real kiddies though because without tits and ass they have no real sex appeal for me.

Chews on straw
Oh yeah?

>country accents are very popular.

[citation needed]

I want to be mummified in used panties, put in a vacbed then have my eyeballs held open and licked until a girl pee enema slowly filling my colon ruptures my intestines and I die of internal bleeding/sepsis.

Attached: thatslife.jpg (400x599, 54K)

indigestive stomach gurgles, stomachaches, stuffing/overeating, belly bloating and distention. the "victim" has to be a sexually attractive woman for me to enjoy it. literally never met anyone else into this. have no idea why i'm into it either, i've pretty much accepted i'm a weirdo.

Extreme stupid cartoon bondage.

Attached: 67412528_p0_master1200.jpg (894x1200, 370K)

I'd love to meet an Alexander the great type with one brown and one blue eye.

I like deaf boys. I have been seeing a guy who is partially deaf and its adorable. he doesn't sound like a total weirdo because he did use to hear his voice when learning to talk, but its been long enough that it sounds funny.

Autistic guys too, I used to really love this autistic guy i was seeing damn i wish he was still around

> Pissing/shitting just anywhere