Why does Yea Forums find this trollish boy thing so attractive. She literally looks like some chubby...

Why does Yea Forums find this trollish boy thing so attractive. She literally looks like some chubby, mountain dew swilling trailer park kid who's sister gave him a makeover.

Attached: billie_ellish_1.jpg (1642x924, 101K)

She looks like she's been lobotomized

That's a man, baby!

Grimes is true beauty. I love her in green.
She whisper sings the best songs to the world.
God bless that Grimes.

>She literally looks like some chubby, mountain dew swilling trailer park kid who's sister gave him a makeover.
Sounds hot,

i didnt thought she is atractive but after this
> She literally looks like some chubby, mountain dew swilling trailer park kid who's sister gave him a makeover.
i m in love

New albulm just droped
She just turned 17
Abd thats about it besides her having some creepy aspects to her b seems to like her

Attached: yo.jpg (1079x1343, 431K)

Grimes get that spider out of your mouth! It will inhibit your whisper singing of songs to the world!!

Jesus, better get in all your fucking of this thing before she turns 25. The wall is going to be fucking brutal to this one.

She speaks like one too

b loves traps.

So does this hoe actually have good music? Or is she just a physical idol

Yeah I don't care what she looks like, but I heard her in a radio interview and wanted to burn down the studio.

I know she's like 16, but she's obnoxiously stupid. Half the things the radio hosts said she knew fuck all about. She's monstrously stupid and talks like the most annoying basic bitch on the planet.

looks like a teenager.

WHAT'S UP HILA KLEINERS!

Attached: 2272077 - Hila_klein.webm (870x720, 565K)

I don’t love traps. Try again.

>She's monstrously stupid and talks like the most annoying basic bitch on the planet.
so... typical 'pop star'

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Attached: 1440011333309.jpg (450x600, 32K)

Did you listen to the album?

Becaus Yea Forums is full of fags. Bailey Jay will always be queen.

Attached: 382C8B37-EA16-42C9-98C8-5FF4F7C47434.gif (150x150, 1.15M)

Never heard of this cunt so she must be worse then boxy

found the virgin

>Never heard of this cunt
he's fucking famous man, and doesn't have a cunt (obviously)

Truth

Attached: 10.jpg (682x1024, 114K)

AKA lil Pump

Nope, never will , fuck her PR team for spamming this troll looking fat trap.

she actually resembles jessi slaughter in some photos

And yet she'll be chastising most of the population before long

I honestly thought this was h3h3's gf at first glance

she looks pretty good by american standards she's not an el goblino. people are only getting mad because of the popularity and trolling on here

Attached: fdfgrehger.jpg (748x745, 60K)

Not mad. Just come in these threads to watch this ugly trap get roasted. At least the log dudes boyfriend comes up with half way funny memes. This op seems like just some sad incel looser who's in love with this trap.

I’ll bet you 100 dollars right fucking now that if you listen to her album you will enjoy it.

Don't need the money. Don't care to listen to some poser kids premanufactured music.

Just a reminder that bill is an industry plant and all these threads with her image are them trying to make her popular

Sage