Blacks were never meant to make it to the new world. While other members of our species migrated, spurred by higher I.Q...

Blacks were never meant to make it to the new world. While other members of our species migrated, spurred by higher I.Q.'s and intellectual curiosity, and evolved due to climate and other environmental/genetic factors, niggers were the low I.Q. animals content to graze in fields. Their numbers were kept down by their environment i.e. lack of food, predators, disease etc...

Bringing these subhuman cockroaches to North America as slaves was history's greatest mistake because all they do is breed and destroy their environments. EVERY place niggers infest becomes a complete and utter shithole.

Our only hope is to escape to the stars and make sure not one single stinking fucking nigger ever steps foot off this planet and leave them to burn!

Also, let me ask you this, why do ALL black men crave and desire white women? I'll tell you why. It's because you know you're inferior and desperately crave extinction which is why you dilute your supposedly "superior" genes by having mutts with coal burning white trash.

This is why black women belong to white men!!!FACT!!!

Attached: 546dfc419552228.jpg (600x900, 503K)

/pol/ thread

Attached: 1555007784173.png (103x98, 24K)

Attached: 1513004240477.jpg (620x817, 110K)

Attached: 1546316580065.webm (640x800, 693K)

>Our only hope is to escape to the stars and make sure not one single stinking fucking nigger ever steps foot off this planet and leave them to burn!
>This is why black women belong to white men
These are contradictory. Pick one retard.

>These are contradictory. Pick one retard.

MY MIND SAYS ONE THING, MY DICK SAYS ANOTHER, EAT SHIT FAGGOT!!!

If that's the case, then I say leave nigger men and some niggresses behind, white taking other niggresses. We leave some niggresses behind so we can breed more of them so we will forever have niggresses.

>If that's the case, then I say leave nigger men and some niggresses behind, white taking other niggresses. We leave some niggresses behind so we can breed more of them so we will forever have niggresses.

This is an acceptable compromise.

Also how do we define "nigger" for this grand plan? Cause I kind of view Ethiopians as different from Bantu/Niger-Congo people.

>Also how do we define "nigger" for this grand plan? Cause I kind of view Ethiopians as different from Bantu/Niger-Congo people.

Anyone who can't pass for Caucasian.

You realize your ancestors were drinking shit water and fucking their family 200 years ago right?

>Anyone who can't pass for Caucasian
Wait, that includes asians under your definition.

it was planned, look into who were slave owners man but ww2 was the last chance but now were doomed for eternal decay

Attached: 1524786273695.jpg (1200x986, 165K)

Nigga

Attached: 1553103396491.jpg (468x307, 18K)

>You realize your ancestors were drinking shit water and fucking their family 200 years ago right?

Yet they built modern civilization while niggers destroy it.

>Wait, that includes asians under your definition.

My cock concurs with this and I second his motion with some lotion.

OK so besides the fact that Asians have done pretty well for themselves, I'm perfectly good with an Asian girl breeding program.

>OK so besides the fact that Asians have done pretty well for themselves, I'm perfectly good with an Asian girl breeding program.

Then we're in agreement. Splendid.

Attached: tenor.gif (356x200, 1.8M)

Maybe the Chinese can take control of Africa and breed a lot of blasians too. They're pretty frickin hot.

They just need to be domesticated by white dick

Breed by IQ not race. Find a smart one with superior form and athleticism. That's how selective breeding works. You could try combining geniuses with room temperature IQs but you'd have to filter out the dumb offspring. Blacks have great physical characteristics that would go to waste if they were all eradicated. Eugenics is better than extermination

Then the blasians can go white

They also built railroads and telegraph lines setting the foundation for you to make a shitty post

Exactly