Why does Yea Forums find this trollish boy thing so attractive. She literally looks like some chubby...

Why does Yea Forums find this trollish boy thing so attractive. She literally looks like some chubby, mountain dew swilling trailer park kid who's sister gave him a makeover.

Attached: 20190412_092126.jpg (720x471, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DLUI6GxwNxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yea Forums has a thing for traps.

She was a child actress on a fantasy show. Enough said.

Why do you keep posting her if you don’t like her?

It’s quite impressive how a female that is so conventionally unattractive in nearly every way has managed to do so well in a television series

Pretty much this.

>She literally looks like some chubby, mountain dew swilling trailer park kid who's sister gave him a makeover.
Sounds pretty hot.

Attached: 1480728581262.jpg (1536x2048, 501K)

Attached: B42CCC38-98E7-405F-B7D1-B080DD20DF9D.jpg (607x684, 70K)

Attached: 0EC9CC9B-3581-40DD-964C-AD4BB4E604B3.jpg (514x798, 33K)

Yeah, at first I was going to agree with the trap thing even though shes butt ugly by trap standards as well, but yeah Yea Forums jerks off over kids, not sure why I forgot about that.

perhaps some kind of goblin fetish

Attached: maisie unshaved 01.jpg (1376x800, 350K)

She's getting better with age. She might be Fuckable when she's in her 40s

Maise out of drag is a thing to see

Attached: o8lBXFH.jpg (500x265, 74K)

Fuck off chomo

I ran an age progression simulator with mixed results

Attached: 154283_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 224K)

Go fap to Dolly Parton, hillhippy

Attractive that shit? eww

people only care while they're underage. lurk more

only the pedos

She benefits from playing one of the most interesting characters on the show. Her hot older sister is involved in royal politics, getting passed around to various bad men, getting raped, and generally being sad. She, on the other hand, is traveling the world, learning super ninja skillz, and killing people left and right. The character interesting, she plays the role well, and thus she seems interesting.

Imagine if she was playing the role of Sansa. She would be ridiculed because she clearly doesn't fit that role, especially with so many other conventionally beautiful women on the show.

Attached: Falling.webm (360x360, 1.96M)

They are pedos who wanted to molest her has a child and can't get over it. They are like pedo incel stalkers.

the amount of times I've jacked to this..

Gotta wonder if scenes like this make actresses wet

Have you doxed me user?

degenerate

Attached: kimmy001.jpg (724x800, 197K)

>north is full of huts
>ancient version of trailers
>op is right
>shes a working class queen

She looks so nice dresses up in green.

Attached: F4D5CB7B-2E91-4E5F-A89E-D1BEB4B3D2B4.jpg (1024x576, 84K)

You got me!!

ive always wondered this too. my dick would be rock hard by the time i mounted her. idk how they do this shit without fucking right there on set

Yea Forums has always had a thing for weird looking young girls, maisie, chloe, etc. I have set up a hypothesis...
>The girl being young part makes sense. This is the internet, this is Yea Forums. Men are attracted to females of their own species as soon as they reach fertility (in humans this is age 12 or 13). IRL this is a taboo, on Yea Forums it is not. Aside from that there are also a lot of real pedos
>The ugly part: I think this is some kind of an incel cope. Where the incel nerd brain subconsciously thinks they have a higher chance of associating with uglier girls. They sad life has conditioned their brains to consider truely hot girls as unattainable, and maybe even 'mean' and 'evil'. And so they start to become more and more drawn to these type of girls that have some kind of attractiveness, yet something horribly wrong. (its roughly comparable to how fat girls start convincing themselves that they like black guys. They spend their teens never getting attention from normal guys. Then in their 20s they start to realize that they do get attention from black guys, and then they subconsciously convince themselves that they must also like black guys in return, as like a coping mechanism of not feeling like they have to settle for the last choice, but that they actually want this themselves)

What problem could you possibly have with those chest cannons?

Attached: 2da4ec9088afa001459dae0ca144ac3d (1).jpg (301x376, 18K)

even acting I'd cum in like 15 seconds

Attached: Maisie-Williams-Feet-4092630.jpg (1245x1080, 228K)

If I knew I had a scene like this coming up, I'd fap in the trailer first. Get it out of the system.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (200x300, 12K)

ahh and to my homeboy kim as well

The show is fucking terrible. being "most interesting" character on that show is like being nicest pile of dogshit in the yard

They REALLY FUCK way more often than is told. Not all the time, but many of the love scenes in movies are taken during and after they've fucked, they just don't talk about it

Truth bomb

Fucking hell that bitch is disgusting

For the curious, these are both from "best little whorehouse in texas" a surprisingly entertaining musical with Burt reynolds and dolly Parton. It's where the "I will always love you" song that Houston murdered came from.

There's a lot of lingerie scenes and fappable moments.

Attached: stark.png (1143x626, 82K)

Im sure they do some of the times. If the male actor isnt too ugly and if she isnt too overcome by nerves.

The scenes where both actors are naked are the best. Sometimes you can see the males actor so close against her that there is no other way then that their private parts touch. Im guessing they have some kind of a pad covering the females pussy, but still, imagine dry humping a naked actress, literally rubbing your dick against a tiny thin pad covering her pussy.

THANK YOU

Yeah, diamonds. But a lot of actors are gay, so probably not for them

dry humping her - how fucking hot is that - the guy has to go jerk off if she doesn't let him fuck her

In all honesty, I'd fuck maisie, but I'd be thinking of sansa

Dolly sang it with emotion, like you knew she meant was she was singing. Houston just wanted to hit high notes and scream the whole thing. I dont buy that she loved anyone.

THANK YOU! Been saying this for years and just get looked at like I'd fucked their dog.

If you've ever been on a set you'd know it's the least intimate, least arousing place you can be. You got a shit load of people around you at all times fucing the scene, checking lights, barking out directions to each other. Then when actin is called they all sit around staring. You're going to get hard while the fat sweaty electrician is looking at your dick? You're going to get aroused while Jimmy the errand boy snickers at his small it is? Unlikely.

People are brainwashed lol

I like you user. You have taste.

You don't like it, whatever. I'm just answering user's question.

As for the show itself, tens of millions of people, the vast majority of critics, and a host of award organizations disagree with you. It's popular, and many of the actors have become stars. That's kind of how things work.

Tens of millions of people are sheep that think Cardi B is an eloquent poet, The Voice is gripping entertainment, The Daily Show is actual news, and don't understand that most critics are shills for the corporate entity that owns both the media outlet that publishes them and the media outlet that's producing and distributing the film or show. That's how things work.

The edge runs deep in this one.

chill out edgelord. what's it like living on the edge of modern society every day, a free thinker among men?

>hurr everything popular is bad I am the chosen one because everything popular is a shill

I'll never understand the Yea Forums mentality of acting like an angsty teen.

take a walk sometimes, your knees will seize up eventually if you're not careful

You chose THE worst picture you could find of her. She looks good at some angles. I get that shes kind of ugly by celebrity standards. But all of you faggots would fuck her if it was just you and her alone and to claim otherwise is to embrace faggotry.

Attached: 1553274873342.jpg (1024x733, 94K)

Unless you have a fragile ego that has inner shame about the shallowness of what you watch on TV then you'd see no edge.

When having an opposing opinion makes you an "edgelord" lol whatever kid.

that fucking nose

She looks good in dim lighting, I swear hahahha

Troll harder edgefag

i dont

Attached: 1527927018953.gif (250x188, 1.92M)

bet she;s tight as fuck tho

>why does Yea Forums find Maisie attractive
>because critics are shills for the corporate entity blah blah blah

You obviously hate her and the show, and yet you just can't leave this thread.

> If you dont hate what I hate your ego is fragile and you should feel shame.
Im not the dumbfuck who sat through 7 seasons of a show I hate just so I had something to bitch about on an anime board. If you didnt watch it then how do you know how bad it was?

exactly

She was kind of hot when she was ten but she grew up to look like she has fetal alcohol syndrome.

Attached: 7121c71f62d60ae59fb240dc21f078bf--arya-stark-sansa-stark-dress.jpg (500x600, 94K)

Are you seriously that dense?

Somebody is really hurting that OP dont like his jailbait troll girl

Attached: dc98a85a09f4bca2932070764a342a92ec6d5d78ddeab3e0e764148682df6ed7.jpg (511x755, 84K)

Well the chloe one started because she was fucking cute in kickass 1 and perfect pedo bait, pretty hot in 2 and perfect hebe bait. people have just been denying reality about how gross she has gotten becaus they are sad how bad shes become.
Im saying this as a guy who if he had a sex time machine that could take him back to one moment in time and fuck someone would pick either emma watson in harry potters 1,2 or chloe dressed as hit girl in kick ass 1.

Suprised Ellen Page wasn't more of a thing then, or Portman in the Professional

Yeah they certainly didnt get the same attention. Though portman in that is top tier, shed probably be thrid on my list of underage actresses i'd fuck if i had a time machine

Oh God, I've seen sluts bartending sports bars with more appeal

Attached: 9c529658e1d42815660993ccb02b8050.jpg (1525x2285, 427K)

she's so cute

And she even did an homage to it in V For Vendetta haha

Attached: large.jpg (500x501, 48K)

VERY dim.

Attached: 480px-Solid_black.svg.png (480x480, 767)

Im dense? You hate GOT and said it sucks but how would you know that unless you sat through all the seasons retard?

Attached: 1524419819003m.jpg (680x1024, 58K)

truly the worst aging of any actress. and the saddest loss for us all.

hell yeah she did. Would love to fuck her here too, she has always been pretty damn cute.

looks like this little forrest-boy-creature from witcher 3

It's a selfie in a mirror

youtu.be/DLUI6GxwNxk

...morning...

Sacks of nasty fat, only made for feeding babies, no reasonable man would be able to think about them any other way, especially the whole constantly reminded of having children/raising a baby part.

And men who like tits have insecurity issues and want to fuck their mothers, this has been proven.

they have pads on so their genitals dont touch you fucking moron

Get the sand out of your vagina, not everyone likes your lame soap operas and pedo crushes.

Sounds like a trap loving fag.

Have you only been here for a few hours? If you’ve been here a whole you’d know why people on Yea Forums are attracted to that thing, I mean this is the same board where people post trap threads and admit to fucking crack and meth whores

Proven by a quack with mother obsessions of his own that projected ot on others to justify it, kind of like how you're projecting your woman hate on others. Get help future shooter.

Literally asks...
>Why does Yea Forums find this trollish boy thing so attractive.
Signifying OP has been here long enough to know....
>If you’ve been here a whole you’d know why people on Yea Forums are attracted to that thing

Durr

I'm a critic, of shows, movies and mostly video games.

I soooo wish what you say is true, because even though I'm published to around 20,000 people, I can only do it part time as it's a 13k a year job (in a good year) and other than alpha releases of video games (which are often available to anyone), I don't get a fucking thing from industry.

I'm not talking about frued, biopsychology and neuroscience have proven it.

I'm a film mogul, I'm responsible for several summer blockbusters. The company I work for also owns several entertainment websites and publications. I can tell you with great certainty that the game is rigged. If you haven't been brought into the circle of knowledge than someone doesnt feel you are necessary or capable.

Cite all of these studies and reports.

>Why does Yea Forums find this trollish boy thing so attractive

Reminder that half of this board is traps.

Attached: 1521036430194.webm (854x480, 1.3M)

I'd buy a dozen mussels.

Attached: 1518170361992.webm (720x404, 867K)

I don't understand why they do deepfakes when the girls body doesn't even remotely match.

just download her model bro.

Attached: ariarape.png (667x1080, 837K)

>I don't understand why they do deepfakes when the girl isn't even remotely attractive.

I agree

Literal whyboner.

Someones mad they make more money then OP

>Someones mad they make more money then OP
So you're implying that a third party is mad that Maise makes more than OP? or does the third party make more than OP and she has nothing to do with it? Or is she made at OP because she makes more?