Samsung Galaxy S10+ or Huawei P30 Pro?

Samsung Galaxy S10+ or Huawei P30 Pro?

Attached: judy_extra.jpg (1280x1945, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timetoplayfair.com/timeline/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bun

Attached: 1486271105.png (1000x1000, 994K)

iPhone

depends on who you prefer spying on you, the US or China

Depends on what you're looking for. I have an S10 and my dad has an S10+, we live in America so importing is a pain for Huawei products. I'm a display guy, and if you are too, then the S10+ is pretty easily the best way to go. If you're in it for the camera, P30 Pro. The S10 has a phenomenal camera as well, but the 5x optical zoom on the P30 can't be beat (except for Oppo's x10, but that's only in China). Huawei does have spyware, that doesn't seem to be just a joke, but it's up to you if that matters. I won't pretend I've not been a Samsung boy as long as possible, but Huawei is doing good stuff too.

Bun

Attached: 5674cfb40568fdab707423250cf89112.png (927x1200, 772K)

i don't know but you made the right choice of artist, doxy is awesome

Attached: 5f1aad74169fd5cc0886dce5475bef65.png (875x1300, 1.24M)

Attached: 9d8ca54d072c405c51537b25fec9638e.jpg (1200x812, 437K)

Attached: c80998a94b26a03b999213fe4ab5cf9c.png (879x1300, 774K)

>Apple
Kek

Attached: DwQ7YTvXgAAbwUx.jpg (396x396, 26K)

Go for a Xiaomi redmi note 4 and save the remaining >400 bucks

Attached: 128591669071da8b4ee71c004cd87785-sample.jpg (656x1000, 75K)

Apple good

Attached: 1544123047473.png (292x390, 7K)

Attached: 132d9a6e374ee89e02a71f4c4a8fade8.png (700x700, 203K)

Attached: 1f257acbc2dc1d4330bfc4a8325388a4-sample.jpg (1000x1000, 132K)

/thread

P30 easy. Using it right now in fact.

Attached: 86a9de674202786ccef40484fb1dd3ab.png (616x800, 101K)

This concludes my posting of bun

To buy a new phone, or to crank it to the bun?
One of life's mysteries

owo

Attached: qUetveC.jpg (2188x1438, 295K)

shouldn't matter, they're just phones. as long as it works

lewd

Maybe.

How you been? I know it's nearing the end of the semester

Huawei P30 Pro
samsung phones shit up within the next 2 years
t. owner of galaxy s-s8

sorry forgot i never owned s3 until i had my s5, but still

I really want to fuck rabbits.

Roughly halfway through now
Same thing different month really
Dreading having to write some 15 page data mining report, but that's like every semester.

I kinda can't wait to finish but at the same time I don't. I'm not really an academic but at the same time probably not good at life either.

How's things on your end?

As long as she walks on two legs and has a big butt to boot, I'm with you

My Note 8 is still going strong

One plus
Screw Galaxy

This.

I only buy every 3 years of galaxy. And they always work great when I upgrade just the battery turns junky.

I went from BlackBerry > S3 > S6 >S9 now. I probably will try and get rid of this cancer machine once I run it out.

iPhone XS

Oh I totally feel that with the academia thing.

Things are going pretty okay. Stuff had been nice and stable, finally started figuring out some network stuff I've been having trouble with at work.

Sorry for being slow to respond

I think I'm just a bit lost in life. Hopefully I find the way eventually. Graduating should fix that I hope.

I'm curious about the whole network thing. Weren't you the only IT guy serving your office? I seem to remember you saying you had a few network engineers giving you grief. I mean, they should be doing it for you ultimately. When you're technically minded that stuff is pretty interesting though. What kind of things have you been doing recently?

Not him but a network engineer here.
Dont get a huawei
Do get some ip addressing / subnetting understanding
Post sweet sting

I'm the only IT guy at my location on the east coast. The rest of the team is on the west coast.

Mist of my job is handling people-technology problems, helpdesk stuff, as well as troubleshooting for general Microsoft, office, and browser issues. I also do some ticket submissions for 3rd party apps.

Turns out there is an extra step our main network guy needs to do for the particular issue I've been stuck on over the last 3 days, and that my fiddling was sort of for nothing. We'll see what happens from here on that.

I love my job, I just sort of wiggled my way in because I'm a good people person. I love the tech side, I'm just still slightly experienced.

I'm always the opposite. People scare me. I'm hoping to avoid anything that deals with customer service, if that's possible. Group/Team work is pretty easy because you're not expected to make small talk. That's where I fall on my ass.

My father has gone out of his way recently to get back in touch with one of his connections in a big local IT company. Now the dude wants to meet me in person and give me a tour of the joint. Kinda worried I'm going to leave a pretty bad impression once he realises I don't have all that much to say. They do mobile, web dev, and some fancy shmancy AI stuff which is the kind of career I'd like to pursue. Here's hoping I don't fuck it up.

Sure sucks when you find out you've been working at something all for nothing. Breakdowns in communication always leads to bad things happening. Sounds interesting though. Whatever it is I'm sure you'll eventually figure it out. Computer networks can be strange beasts.

Imma brb for a bit. Need to prep for sleep

Thoughts on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7? That 48 MP camera is tempting.

Attached: diefag.jpg (764x599, 134K)

Well, it's not quite costumer service in my position, which is a huge boon. Everyone I support works for the same company as me. since I'm internal IT, Theres a level of mutual respect there.

I wish you good luck, the most important thing is being an agreeable flexible person with a willingness and capability to learn.

If you're already asleep and see this later, have a good night~

they're not bad, but overpriced.
i dont think sane people should spend money on that; it's for believers.

also the whole lockdown and shit happening with appstore is meh. timetoplayfair.com/timeline/

never by samshit

Working with people in general I guess. It probably takes practise, especially for someone like me. Working with colleges instead of customers would definitely be much better though. I feel for those stuck in true customer support. Must drive people crazy.

Thanks man. I'm in a group web dev project for class this semester, and might actually try practising this. Where I could improve is motivation. I find it's much easier to stay motivated around other people. This isolation isn't doing me any favours.

Also we just let the fur thread die. Oppsie

MegaPickles are basically a marketing term with little to no meaning at this point. Check camera comparisons on sites like gsmarena and dxomark for true insight into a cameras performance.

Depends do you want the chinese to know everything you are saying? if you do get a huawei (the company is owned by the Chinese communist party and has gotten caught spying several times)

nokia 8 sirroco