Alright, Yea Forums

alright, Yea Forums
time to confess. get it off your chest

Attached: 1555036335906.jpg (250x220, 6K)

A guy was run over by a train. All people helped him, except me. I just walked away

Op is a faggot and sfur is best fur.

Attached: 1444263298434.jpg (1024x791, 132K)

I have an alcohol in my possession.

Attached: 9993627.jpg (225x224, 8K)

what could you have realistically done?

I... I- I'm a NEAT GUY!!

Nothing. And I didn't even care. But the people looked at me like I'm a monster or something

Humankind rocks.

I love to kill, I was in the armed forces (I'm not going to say which) and served in multiple tours of both Iraq (2) and Afghan (3).
I am a total adrenaline junkie and seeing the mist coming off some Tali-ho or a towelie gave me a sense of the power of life or death.

I'm back in civvie street now and am both too old and left due to injuries if I could go to any warzone right now I would go.
The alternative is to start doing it from home but I'm not there yet.

You sound like a Britfag, am I right?

Yep.

I'm sure the Kurds will take you user, still plenty of killing to do over there

Billie elish is okay but not amazing

My life is actually super easy these days. I have a comfortable place to live, I have money, I have no obligations besides my job, I'm relatively healthy despite not exercising as consistently as I should and not watching what I eat too closely, no kids to raise, no marriage to maintain, no alimony or child support, my car is paid off, my housemates love me...

I shouldn't still feel like this. It shouldn't be this hard to drag my ass out of bed and do something with my day.

complacency can lead to depression user. Life has to have challenges otherwise it feels like its worthless

The Christchurch massacre didn't bother me much until I found out the bastard killed children.

Anyone who kills a child of any race doesn't deserve to live.

My sister has literally the best ass I've ever seen, hands down.

im guessing you are from india?

It is worthless. There's nothing I can accomplish that'll change the fact that I'm just a primate crawling across a random wet rock looking for better parking.

Trips speak the truth

I'm still not fit enough to serve effectively.
I have to learn to shoot with my other eye for a start.

The only unit I could find that did those number of tours was the english marines, am I right?

It's actually the Royal Marine Commandos.
You are right.

HAHAH STAPLER CHAN YOU AINT GOT SHIT ON ME NOW.

Attached: 81P2t-h9GnL._SX425_.jpg (425x326, 18K)

Loser

finally i can say it

>nigger

No. Germany

I really wished I had sex with my cousin when she lived with me.

Fuck scriptkiddie's

Attached: 1554872760938.jpg (415x604, 50K)

I regret taking the blame for my ungraitful cousin. When my mom found a condom my bathroom.

bump

Knocking the neighbor up and having to pay for child support.

For 911 dubs I'm gonna say it
FUCK niggers and fuck jannies

Attached: 32b91bf83626bd6eda6eff18ae1f2141.jpg (600x600, 75K)

If I would know that after death you come into any anime universe, and be it the most cruel of them, I would jump out of my window faster than you can say "Faggot".

Attached: 05Strick.png (341x512, 294K)

Kissing my bestfriend she didn't feel the same.