Imagine it finally happened Yea Forums

Imagine it finally happened Yea Forums.

Society is crumbling for your choice of reason, it's the last few days before the world is completely over, there are riots in the streets and the police have given up trying to enforce the law.

What do you do if there was no tomorrow? Is there someone you'd kill out of spite? Would you set fire to the town hall? Finally take out your frustrations on that girl two doors down that never looked twice at you? Or are you more the sit quietly and wait for the sirens to stop?

What does your end of the world party look like?

Attached: escaping-a-city-shtf.jpg (687x387, 24K)

since I'm part of the "elite" I'll probably just invite all my rich friends to Panama where we would purge the shit out of poor people and take the city to ourselves, then just die from champagne overdose or falling of skyscrapers because why the fuck not.

Bourgeois. I like it.
Did you ever see High Rise? I believe that's the the general premise of that film except with more drugs and rape

If guaranteed death, I would spend the night holding my wife and children, telling them how much I love them. If a societal collapse, we would be bugging out with weapons and supplies.

All night? You wouldn't be tempted to just put them out of their misery and join in the mayhem for a little while before last call?

I'm not a drama queen so i don't spend much time thinking of simplistic nightmare scenarios. Getting acquainted with facts has shown me how unlikely a lot of this shit really is and growing up has shown me why people love this sort of daydream. A simple world where needs are basic, immediate and weapons can solve conflict. Pretty much the opposite of reality.

I'd gather supplies, batteries, alcohol, antiseptics/biotics, cigarettes, generators (none nearby tho), seeds, canned food, and get the fuck out of town to rural areas

Attached: 1547183195613.jpg (430x515, 129K)

I'd an hero. Fuck everything else.

Even if your odds of getting out alive are negligible you would still try to escape the end? What measure of certainty of your own death would you require before you changed your answer?

You couldn't hold out for a few hours of chaos?

i would make my neighbor my boytoy

Attached: bs.gif (208x247, 1.85M)

I would install gentoo

~95%. At that point I'd just find an elevated solitary vantage point and watch the carnage with my binoculars while smoking. I haven't much desire to inflict pain on others without reason, so I'm not entirely sure after that. Not taking myself out either. Guess I'd give that ~5% a go in the end.

Sick fuck

No places you'd want to visit, football stadiums, former schools? No hot dog stand you just had to eat from one last time?

Not particularly, I don't hold grudges and I eat only what I can/could kill or harvest by myself. I'd already be visiting places I fancy by getting out of town tbh.
For the record, I am fun at parties.

You have no regrets you'd want to settle, no girl that got away you'd want to rescue or enslave, no boss or old classmate that you'd want dead?

I would fuck a a bunch of little girls and kill myself afterwards.

Nope, none of that. I'm on good terms with most exes, self-employed since years, and have close to zero libido.

Finally, a man with some fucking ambition. Pedos get the rope but at least they're not boring

I'd go kill some pedos. Here in germany they are alive for some reason...

Atta boy. They'd be more bold without the police keeping order, you'd need to control their numbers somehow

The World doesn't end. Societies fade and Civilizations Fall.

The end of your civilisation might as well be the end of the world

>I'll probably just invite all my rich friends to Panama where we would purge the shit out of poor people and take the city to ourselves

1) How are you going to get to Panama? There's nobody left to fly the planes, no air traffic control, nobody to do anything cuz they all fucked off to save themselves. Can you and your rich friends do this yourselves?

2) Assuming you are already in Panama because you got it figured out ahead of time, what are you going to do when 40+ armed, fighting-age males with no family attachments left show up on your doorstep looking for food and supplies? With your soft hands, you certainly can't fight them off and they will burn your bunker to the ground as a warning to others not to fuck with them when they come knocking.

TL;DR poor people will eat the rich

>Is there someone you'd kill out of spite?

Everyone.

Attached: pe.gif (728x410, 1.6M)

we are zoo , im just waiting

Lets just say an old “friend” of mine would be receiving a little visit.

I‘d kill the faggot that made my ex leave me.

What about your ex?

Would you eat the rich? How much would be about survival and how much for fun?

i'd just grab my dog and my ham radio and my guns and go set up shop in the woods in the van. just hang out, have a pint, and wait for this to blow over.