The age of consent in the philippines is 12 y-

The age of consent in the philippines is 12 y-

wait why the fuck are you pedofags booking flights to the philippines?!?

Attached: images (5).jpg (472x649, 38K)

Cause colored little girls aren't cute

Because most of the pedos on Yea Forums are mega sperg incels, who couldn't land a 12 y/o unless they raped or bought her.
Most of them a poor-ass neets too.

Why would you want a 12 year old anyway. 14-16 is where its at

pedophiles are right wingers
most right wingers are retarded hicks that dont make enough money to travel there
a good chunk is so racist they dont like them, see also you seem to be unaware of the rich scum actually going there on "holiday" to rape children regularly and it's a widespread phenomenon in the entire region
they don't care for age of consent

this should answer your question

it's only legal if you're also 12

>pedophiles are right wingers
[citation missing]

Ever heared of peter scully?

lol replace 'right' with 'left' next time

giving you just one example right here you seem to have missed from being so triggered and angry at being called out
right there if you had one honest bone in yourself, which you don't being a right wing retard and all, you'd only need to observe these people for a while and you'll recognize that it's a clear cut case and i can safely assert that 100 % of pedophiles are somewhere on the right wing spectrum
most significant are "but what if the child consents?" libertarians aka fascists in the closet

> who couldn't land a 12 y/o unless they raped or bought her. Most of them a poor-ass neets too
I've been many times there. Always to Palawan because it has mostly escaped that shit. However, the last time I went there it had arrived in Puerto Princessa with older amercians living off social security.
No, it is very illegal. If you're busted there, you'll do time there, years. Then you're deported to the USA where you'll be tried again, and do more time.
That said, you would be surprised how poor it is.
I heard a story from an oldtimer ex-Oz cop. Being po po, local po po were his friends. In his words, and this was about 10 years ago, you could get a quiet place (house in the country), and a person for USD 6000. Everything would be taken care of, including the clean-up, if needed. You get to do whatever you want.

the truth seems to upset you, i can't explain how you think a "now you" is a clever response otherwise
actually, nevermind, you are a right wing retard, of course you'd think that's a witty response

In Angeles city, not Palawan.

Triggered? Angry? Not at all. [citation missing]. Prove your point. I'm all eyes.

Attached: AW YEAH THIS BAD BOY HAT.jpg (385x385, 17K)

Another story about living there as a foreigner. Unless you're living in a gated community (guards with guns) you must be married to to a local, with dogs, etc.
You'll always be robbed in the daytime, because everyone knows, by nightime, all your shit will already be stolen.
Outside of the hotels and resorts, it's really, really fucking dangerous. Getting killed for USD100? you bet.

>gets proof
>spergs more
ah, the right wing tactic of i dont want to see it so it doesnt exist
why are you so upset and defensive about your pedophilia?

stop baiting like a faggot. Everybody knows lefties are pedos and dont have jobs

Not sperging, bruh. Genuinely curious. I'd love to see your facts and figures equating right-wingers with pedophilia. I like to learn new things.

Attached: Christina Ricci.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Human trafficking is a thing in this World. Children have a price on their heads. How much is your child worth?

Everyone in this thread is explaining why they're NOT going to the philippines even though OP is asking why they ARE

>The age of consent in the philippines is 12 y-
For the millionth time, age of consent is for kids. It does not apply if you are older than 18. Then, you're a pedo. The law is so that kids don't get jailed for being kids. Not so that devients can meet kids via $$.

because child sex tourism is a thing, and you'll get into a certified fuckload of trouble with your national government if you even think about it

>child sex tourism is a thing
There's also cottage industries over there catching and blackmailing foreigners doing this.
You get tried and jailed there, after, you get tried and jailed here.

>pedophiles are right wingers
Yeah fucj off with ur bait leftie

The fact that you crossed the border of your national country doesnt mean you are exempt from its laws user

Im from the Philippines ask me questions..

been there
shit is cash

opinion on duterte?

gotta stay in manila or makati. Stay away from the slums

This. There's a difference between age of consent and age of majority. The only thing a lower age of consent is going to do is decide whether or not your pedophilia charges is going to come with an indefensible rape charge as well.

post them linkss, quickkkk!! havent seen any pics or videos since like forever

lol replace "lefties" with "righties" next time.

You are one helluva fucking faggot aren't ya?

Attached: 1555063884378.jpg (480x345, 13K)

you are both faggots, now either make yourselves useful and suck my dick or move on

Fuck off libtard. Yea Forums is a right wing forum. Try leddit instead

Stay saltie lefty

Attached: 1554916825992m.jpg (658x1024, 86K)

>Yea Forums is a right wing forum
Kys, election tourist.

>pedophiles are rightwingers
Is that why the only pedos I've seen where I know what their their political beliefs are left to far left?

It's not right wing, but the libtards can't survive here

I mean sure it’s right wing, buts it’s also filled with pedos

Almost like all right wingers are pedos.... hmmm

tang ina mo

i have mixed opinions about him.. HIs drug war is alright.. but the issue with the West Philippine Sea is getting worse..

Imagine going to the phillipines for 12 year olds as an american, when you could just go to fucking mexico.

Attached: 0248963205241.png (1393x632, 57K)

Tang ina mo rin para quits gago...

>fails to actually give one solid source of piece of evidence of any kind other than "I said so"
>lol why don't you want to see ALL THIS EVIDENCE
Such low effort trolling.

Yes yes, we all know you're a closeted pedo who's currently also on the loli thread. But could you please stop projecting with your shitty bait?
>Mexico isn't filled with asians
I rest my case

rather fuck a tight asian than some spic

>there's asians in the phillipines
No, those are half breeds between islandniggers like Momoa & the Rock, and asians. Totally different. Not purebred asian cuties like pic related.

Attached: 0527468972054.jpg (225x338, 26K)

>implying polynesians aren't just a toner subset of asians
OK faggot, you failed brain 101

>polynesians aren't just a toner subset of asians
Their average BMI proves you wrong fren.
It's rare to see a truly fat asian, while islandniggers average thicc leaning towards fat, and get Merica sized far too often.
Facially they look closer to abos too, on average, than asians. If one's going to be racist they better know their shit. Git good.

>Their average BMI proves you wrong fren
Wrong choice of words, sorry. I was referring how smooth and slick they seem to look with their skin glossiness.
>Facially they look closer to abos too, on average, than asians
Nope
>If one's going to be racist...
I'm actually not

There are pedophiles in both the political left and right because pedophilia is an actual thing and not a political stunt like all the multigender nonsense.

>I'm actually not
Image fagmiliar. And you'd best start comparing pics of abos & pics of polynesians.

Attached: 052748325402.png (449x537, 462K)

> Says the racist

Kys

Attached: 2d7.gif (500x374, 500K)

Too expensive and the hoes are dirty. Better stay here and no need for a 10hour flight thats just ridiculous. So many hot blacks in the states and they do want the D. Also compared to asia much more cheaply. Pic related is no meed to fly so far

Attached: 1548885789926.webm (640x800, 1.9M)

Everybody is. It's an instinctual survival mechanism. I'm just open about it, unlike racist ass lefties like Sarah Jeong & everyone who defends her.

gago ka din

>pedophilia charges
You don't know what you are talking about.

And the funniest part about it is, I'll fuck any race & my best friend is a jamaican looking nigger.
We both laugh so fucking hard at the notion that only whites can be racist.

Putangina nyong dalawa

mga gago

>It's an instinctual survival mechanism
jejejejej look at this armchair biologist, sure whatever makes you feel less guilty about your racism

> Everyone is racist.

Poor fucking excuse. That is just a strawman, nobody is born racist. People discriminate sure. But that's occasionaly. They don't do it all the time like you. That's what makes you racist. Being so shallow and ignorant that you don't see the true intention of your good colored neighbour. Grab a noose and neck yourself faggot.

Attached: low-angle-view-scarecrow-against-cloudy-sky-562838541-5aaf18adfa6bcc00360a609c.jpg (768x512, 50K)

16 in ohio...
What am I doing with this dinosaur of a woman whos 23

>never read my reply
>doesn't know the joy of listening to Johnny Rebel with your black best friend
I feel sorry for you all, living in this fantasy world. People respect you so much more for not giving a fuck & being honest rather than pretending.
And you have NO idea how hot black women get when you call them niggers & treat them like slaves while fucking them. It's like an aphrodisiac.

"EUT" as day call them

>whatever makes you feel less guilty
Zero guilt at all. I have a great life. And get along better with blacks than I would by walking on eggshells around them, afraid of this or that.

>literally pulling "i have a black friend so i;m not a racist" card
Kys

> Never reading mine either

Just fucking jump of a bridge already.

Attached: 660.jpg (500x500, 54K)

>i have a black friend so i;m not a racist
Nope. Missing the point. I have a black best friend AND am racist as fuck. So is he. It's fucking great. Neither of us is ever offended by anything but idiocy & hypocrisy.

I did read yours. Dismissed because irrelevant.

I get by okay. The screeching righties here are funny and harmless more than anything else

Almost everyone I've interacted with, in multiple visits over the years, has been fit. To be honest, they are so poor they don't have any other options.

I read yours aswell. So go fuck yourself hyposhit

Attached: 1555075639059.gif (395x272, 1.83M)

expensive? I was getting nice phillipino pussy for $20.

this
Yea Forums is right-wing pedo-lite
Try one of the other straight up pedo chans, absolutely no one there is a leftie

also just whif at the idea that you are looking for love/a wife and it gets free very quickly.

Great response, blew my points & experience out of the water with your epic logics & reasonings.
If everyone just stopped giving a fuck about racism & started ignoring the concept of "offense" as anything that should matter to anyone, ever, we'd all get along so much fucking better. But no, this world where a word is enough justification to beat the fuck out of & ruin somebody's life is far superior.

Says the people trying to normalize pedophilia

Attached: NAMBLA_LOGO.jpg (1200x315, 90K)

> Strike 2

Attached: base_strike.jpg (461x600, 41K)

Another well worded, epic response.
Thanks for all these admissions that you have zero counterargument. If you did you'd have typed that instead.

Attached: left wing website.jpg (593x399, 39K)

> Strike 3 you are out.

Have you any idea how retarded you sound fedora tipper? My black friend is lhao while reading your piss stained posts.

Attached: Blank_4d1487_6393976.jpg (1200x900, 103K)

dumbass pedo or not, being a tourist in the Philippines is a good way to get drugged and pushed out a 6 story hotel window

>Have you any idea how retarded you sound
>neither him nor his nigger friend can counterargue my points
Kek, I love this shit.

What is there to counterargue? You are using strawmen anyway.

Attached: 1555015431735.png (198x380, 75K)

>the idea of not letting a word someone says totally rule you or anyone else is retarded
Imagine being this much of an easily assblasted faggot. Why are you even here?

>You are using strawmen
What fucking strawmen?

wrong use of right wingers, but same type of people generally speaking. Though, the amount of pedophilia in christian churches is insane, and nobody ever talks about it. So there's no reason for them to travel abroad.

> Imagine sucking salty dick 24/7

Smh

Attached: 1554536691823m.jpg (768x1024, 139K)

>no points
>ad hominem
Every time.

That everybody is fucking racist retarded potato. Fuck you are simple

Attached: 1554009261717.jpg (600x595, 50K)

cAPTCHA

ROFLLS

Everyone is whether they want to admit it or not.
It's fine. Nobody should care. It should never be a factor that matters.

shit! nip slip
MOOODS

Sure kiddo, hypocrite.

Attached: 7FnUgmF.jpg (1023x1134, 60K)

Attached: High-shit.jpg (1800x2700, 1.16M)

Ok strawmaster

kill me i no deserve life lol

Attached: 8D2.jpg (1332x2000, 341K)

based on what evidence? I'm literally mixed with white, brown, this and that, it's impossible for me to be racist. Almost everyone I know is mixed but for some reason, you alt right retards seem to think anyone who isn't white is a liberal retard.

This

bump

Uh oh how old?

Attached: (((carp))).png (436x432, 55K)

enough to want to fuck her mercilessly

Which is different from person to person

I work with children. Children literally do no have an ounce of racism in their heart if they don't have parents that push racism on them, which none of my kids have. Hell, I doubt they even understand the concept of race.

What a faggot, doesn't even respond hahaha.

Attached: 1553867857233.jpg (780x548, 92K)

Kys you 12 year old scumsucker.

very true. I work in a poor as fuck Detroit school with all black students and I'm white. One of them asked if I was black, and then asked who in the class was black.
Taught at another school that was fairly mixed and on MLK day we talked about racism and the students REALLY did not understand wtf we were talking about.
These are 1st/2nd graders

Age of consent is an artificial cock block law that prevents natural instincts of procreation.

I like how non-whites try to plea with cuckservatards that they too can be just as racists/sexist as them and that's why cuckservatards should stop being racists to them, but not to others.
"HAHA NO PLZ CUCKSERVATARDS DON'T MISTAKE US FOR LEFTISTS LOOK LOOK LOOK HOW RACIST WE CAN BE HAHAHA JUST LIKE YOU LE >IMPLYING EVERYONE NON-WHITE IS A LIBERAL/LEFTIST WHAT A BAD THING THAT WOULD BE HAHAHA"

Truly pathetic

>I like to learn new things.

We both know that isn't true.

>Age of consent is an artificial cock block law that prevents natural need of re-creation.

>Cause colored little girls aren't cute
HAHAHAHA fpbp

i've been to a bunch of countries alone. never the phillippines but in thailand the ladyboys at night fucking freaked me out more than being in mexico city for day of the dead

A better question is why AREN'T all the pedos booking flights to the Philippines? Why risk jail (not to mention castration) Fucking little kids in their own country when they could spend a hundred or two and have all the loli pussy they could ever want, risk free?