So every time I go to my childhood friend's place to pound his ass in cosplay I choose I always outlast my best friend...

So every time I go to my childhood friend's place to pound his ass in cosplay I choose I always outlast my best friend.... what do to cum faster?

Attached: 1554373853147.jpg (960x540, 45K)

Just to add my penis is smaller in length and just a tad bit larger in girth.

get a better fuck buddy

Plus my dick curves upwards so that the missionary position is the most desirable position.

Attached: 1551334670427.jpg (1080x920, 449K)

Easier said then done, especially when it cumes to you childhood friend...

I bet you straight as fuck

Bump

Attached: 1550824708051.jpg (850x1200, 209K)

Just keep going?

But friend's cums before me, so I cant finish....

i fail to see how that keeps you from fucking his butt

Attached: 1258901633123.png (793x1024, 223K)

Tell him to fap before you fuck, and then have him go for cum #2? That should make him last longer

I have some really good stamina although I'm obese and my legs give out from the missionary position, I still manage to make my friend cum.

post pics

Have him blow you beforehand to get you started? Or ride you until you cum once your legs give in?

Came to his place and seen the 2B Hentai he was fapping to as well as dressed cosplay wise. Came close to ejaculant twice.

A little late, 7am. Best friend is passed out. Here is 2b cosplay outfit.

Attached: 20190412_071712.jpg (2560x1440, 1.37M)

The blowjob came before, but my dick takes more than 10 minutes of being blown to cum...

i want to see that slut

let me see you wearing it darling.......

I have a saved picture somewhere with the latex outfit I helped pay for. Pic related.

Attached: 20190412_072549.jpg (2560x1440, 1.04M)

Kek nah, I dont wear that shit.

then post it

babe maybe yuo can post picture of u for me? im a lonely lonely man and i want to enjoy a fap to you my lovely

Nah dude, I only fuck my friend, not wear his shit.

fuck off faggot

ok ok dont wear it then but you i want to seeing you,,, naked perhaps?

please???

Ahh yeah, I feel it dude

When did you start pounding your childhood friend's ass?

You get my dick and that's it.

Attached: 20190412_074949.jpg (2560x1440, 1.23M)

why the fuck are all you weebs fucking gay

About 6-7 years ago on a whim. Got real drunk and it was my first time.

thank yuo my darling but is that hard dick?? and it is good to seeing that foreskin is intact? and how about maybe a cheeky thigh pic????

Trust me, I'd much rather fuck a female childhood friend, but 1 out of 2 isnt bad, I guess.

Nah dawg, what you see is what you get. I'm obese af. (264 lbs, used to be 300) might get and extra inch if I'm lucky when getting down another 75 pounds.

nigga just dont fuck dudes like holy shit lmao

sorry to here you cant post more pics,, but i am happy for you that ur try to losing wait my friend :)

Kek lmao. Sad standards and low self esteem.

Attached: 1548734405162.jpg (394x389, 13K)

That's three goal. Back when I was 220ish I measured 5.8 inches, so I'm hopeing I get that extra .2 inches when i get to 195. 6.7 inch girth btw. Guess that's why my friend hits me up, plus my curve upwards.

That's the goal* my bad, still drunk af right now at 8am. Cant pass out.

coke and bowl torture

I wish I could do drugs and fuck. Thanks federal jobs for cucking me...

God damn I was so close to finishing too. That God damn wigg gets my dick harder then anything. White hair ftw.

Attached: 20190412_080926.jpg (2560x1440, 1.14M)

RIP thread. Hope I get to cum today with the help of my friend. Probably just start jerking it next to him and get him to help me off by sucking it. Least he could do after getting him off by prostate orgasm.

You one lucky fucker, OP.

Please don’t post pictures of my waifu without permission. Thanks.

Is your friend a convincing trap

Ha, I wish.

Well you are a lucky fucker even if he's not a convincing trap!

You got it chief.

Attached: 4GbKMc9_d.jpg (640x796, 45K)

I still don't find it lucky tbh. I honestly just do this to please my friend since he's depressed and lonely with barely any friends. I think I get pressured into fucking more then I ask for it.

Still though I last enough to get my friend off, so that means my goal is accomplished.

Attached: this-makes-m-y-iron-become-the-big-iron-36046456.png (500x522, 129K)

Might be on the receiving end of anal soon OP, what can I expect? How do I best please my man?

Oh.... well, that's curious then.
Somewhat altruistic in that case.

You should video tape it. Also describe the sex is it rough

What has happened to us my god