Just took 5mg of etizolam, what should I expect?

Just took 5mg of etizolam, what should I expect?

Attached: post_49295a3be8de4550b53a9782a527b44c_635641794443198000.jpg (640x528, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BNANWs2KLj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BNANWs2KLj4

Good times

You’re going out like a light.

What about if I was a heavyweight with klonopin, was taking 15mg at a time during my binges.

dude that's a hefty dose

I heard it's exactly like xanax, except legal, haha my state hasn't banned it yet. It's kinda retarded that benzos are scheduled in the first place though

I'm lucky with where I live, kratom, etizolam, and a few other drugs that are legal that I don't want to advertise are legal where I live

How heavy?

Can I get it in California?

you should expect to die early in your life because you're a dumb fuck who misuses medication. and the world will be a better place without you

China with their grade A drugs

I don't misuse medication, I have the most self-control of any drug user you'll ever meet. I only do high doses of benzos like this twice a week and only when I know I have to go do something that will require a lack of anxiety. And yes, I will still be able to function on 5mg, I have a huge tolerance to benzos even after quitting for months.

etizolam is in effect a shittier version of alprozolam with half the potency. expect 1.5-2mg of xanax with less euphoria and more compulsive dosing.

sources, or anecdotal?

hes not lying.. its indian pharmacutical
this is coming from someone whos done Fluaprazolam, clonazolam, etizolam, and alprazolam.

Anyways I'm probably ordering 60mg liquid alprazolam later fuck a etizolam

how is clonazolam, I've been thinking about ordering? Since I was a big user of clonazepam.

don't.do.it
it's not well researched for a reason

it's xanax on steroids man
i blacked out for a week straight and fucked up my LIFE

but what was your dose, even 500 micrograms is active, that's a scary small amount.

wait, even 50 micrograms is active, holy fucking shit man that's crazy

you probably overdosed, very easy to do when 50-100 micrograms is already very active.

can't find any pharmacological sources right now but that's my experience and the experience of everybody I've spoken to who uses benzos. it's not great stuff, stick it to the occasional diazepam and alprozolam unless you want to get addicted to a lame chinese analogue of an psychiatric medication but it's your life I guess just remember to taper off if you do fall into a habit.

I might just give clonazolam a try if this doesn't work, and if that doesn't work I might hop by my doctors office and see if he's in a good mood, LOL

I've tried valium and Klonopin, never had xanax, between those two I'd pick Klonopin just because of how long it lasts.

>Klonopin just because of how long it lasts
will also increase your tolerance faster as I understand. benzos are worse than heroin imo, if you're not already balls deep in seizure-on-withdrawal level use then I'd gtfo and find a better drug to get zoinked on

Euphoric Bliss. If you are a heavy user then nothing, 1mg will do me just fine. Bastard UK Government banned them, cunts!

Unless u hav anxiety not much other than a nap

It’s not indian, you fool.

It originated in japan, and is one of the most popular treatments for anxiety there. It was used for many years before ever going to India or the USA

Love Japan even more now. They should put it in the London water system.