Go home

>go home
>enter sons room
>see this
Wat do

Attached: 1551691682167.jpg (961x895, 153K)

boy takes after his mother but id flip on the tv and just watch it in there while he is stuck like that

"That's not how you pray, Mike"

Spin 360 degrees and walk away

man hes got really nice feet

Check my map. clearly going in circles

fuck him like the faggot he is and then sign him up for hormone therapy so i won't have to care for him for much longer

Shoot him. Fuck the hole.

Well that's not my son so clearly he's a dom and takes after me. I'd just leave him to have his fun.

Kindly untie him, and whisper to his ear, it’s ok, we can do it only if you want it, look at his eyes, and proceed to fuck like there is no tomorrow.

untie him, sit him down, give him a drink, and then talk to him about the importance of S.E.R.E. in our military, amd why it should be mandatory for all troops and available as a civilian course.

> untie him
> "Thankyou stranger. Those bastards... they got to me and my family. Here, take this. It will serve you more than it would me."
> *Katana added to inventory*

Beat me to it

I wouldn't enter my son's room without knocking.

Lube up my cock, and fuck him up the ass!

Attached: poopper.jpg (214x235, 8K)

fuck him in the ass and CUM BUCKETS

Ask his master to do the same to me and use me next to him

This almost happened to me once

explain

Disown him, toss him out onto the streets as he is, sell all of his things which I bought, use the money to get a boat, and his college fund to get an apartment in South Florida, then proceed to fuck my wife, and make another one, who this time won’t be a massive dissapointment.

Cut his balls off it isn't like he needs them anymore

My parents were out for a weekend, so I invited a guy to fuck me. He tied me up and blindfolded me. My parents came at home earlier than expected and I was on the bed in that position. Fortunately the door of my room was closed

Beat him with a belt and call him faggot.

Funny. He was still in your room so ?

you fucking idiot. you absolute fucking buffoon. you must be the stupidest person on earth. Spin 360 degrees? seriously? how dumb are you? you would just end up going straight! did you not think about that? did you not think about the fact that a 360 degree turn would complete one whole circle, leaving you facing the same direction as you were when you started? good lord. i can't believe someone as intellectually barren as you are actually lives on the same planet as me. you're the dumbest son of a bitch i have ever seen on this entire website. next time think about things before you post them. seriously, i can barely even comprehend the fact that you posted so completely incorrect, something so devoid of intelligent though. do you even know what 360 degrees looks like? have you ever actually tried turning 360 degrees? someone as dumb as you probably couldn't do it if they tried. jesus christ. next time think before you post something so mind bogglingly idiotic. godspeed, retard.

Attached: e7c4ad1085994c5840.jpg (521x589, 23K)

I'd yell "I put in this world I can take you out" get full erection, and touch him with it and he screams while turning into semen, absorb it all into my balls then fuck my wife and hope for a chad

Yes. I told them he was a friend of mine and he came to play a video game. They went out a bit later and we finished

This.

Attached: 1554737525588.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Bump

Attached: 96.jpg (540x572, 40K)

you fucking idiot.
what user was clearly implying is that he is a faggot.
how stupid are you?

who did i nut inside to have a son?

dadcore this fuckin hard

Rub my cock over his perfect feet, then breed his asshole

untie, suck his dick and make him fuck me triggering his gender dysphoria

I would tell him to wait there then i will go get lube and sneak in room again and lube up my cock and just sneak it in his asshole

Enter butthole

Eyyyyyyy, You got it

Walk up beside him, put my hand on his shoulder, and tell him he'll always be my son and I'll always love him no matter what life he chooses for himself. Then fuck him into a coma.

I really don't understand foot fetishes. What the fuck are the determining factors for a nice foot?