HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW FUCKING STUPID DEMOCRATS ARE?
THEY HONESTLY THOUGHT AND FULLY COMMITED TO THE THOUGHT THAT OUR PRESIDENT WAS SECRETLY COLLUDIMG WITH RUSSIANS TO POST FACEBOOK ADS BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is your now daily reminder that democrats are liars and will literally tell you anything to get you to support their side

Attached: AEF6A41D-884E-4413-88D2-60076E594A90.jpg (686x960, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EJ1YNW8MRLw
worldcams.tv/ireland/dublin/temple-bar#
whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/the-historic-results-of-president-donald-j-trumps-first-two-years-in-office/
youtube.com/watch?v=Jk3iRYqtpJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dude the President is unfit to govern. He's not even smart enough to collude with Russia.

Look at this guy. Look at the bizarre and dangerous, irresponsible decisions he makes. Is he TRYING to kill us all? Just really wants Iran to attack Israel?

He's unfit to govern. I hope we survive long enough to see the next President.

But it's EXACTLY you and all the retarded, uneducated voters LIKE you who did this to our country. Mentally you are 5 yrs old.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Mom let the hyaena use her computer again.

Donald J Trump is the best president in american history.
How could one man make so many communists lose every single battle on their own territory? He is a god amongst men. You should be bowing down before him. He needs to serve as president for life honestly. We should reelect him and have amend the constitution to let him run as many times as he wants

>He's not even smart enough to collude with Russia
My fucking sides, is THAT seriously the line you all are taking after 2+years of fearmongering & leaning on the Mueller investigation to get him impeached?
Trump is a total con artist (like every other president) but seriously go back & look at what leftist niggers were saying would happen right after he got elected; millions deported, a military coup to remove him, him starting WWIII; NONE of it happened.
Meanwhile you all keep unraveling faster & faster, eating your own base out of madness.

Go on & act like Clinton would've been better than President Master Shitposter.

Let's all take a moment to appreciate that a trump fag criticizing someone over their conspiracy theory.

Obamas Birth Certificate

if you are only faintly serious you must be a moron

Attached: 1537130925276.jpg (731x960, 58K)

Attached: 1536426764299.jpg (804x960, 169K)

Trump was completely exonerated by that document that no one outside the Trump Administration has seen.

Just 400 pages of "No Colusion, No Colusion, No Colusion"

Attached: 1537126371592.jpg (1203x945, 268K)

Attached: 1535671406821.jpg (1440x957, 103K)

Imagine being such a shit president that the high point of your career was just winning the election.

Attached: 1534806556957.jpg (960x676, 89K)

Attached: 1550758970276.jpg (639x704, 109K)

This is honestly better than Trump getting elected. It’s so fucking funny I can’t contain myself. Imagine having the main stream media shill out propaganda attacking the other party for years and wholeheartedly believing in it only to find out YOUR OWN PARTY AND MEDIA LIED TO YOU ALL ALONG. Whats even funnier is democrats tried for so long to defend against the whole “fake news” saying and they just keep fucking punching thier own ballsack dude. The left is just one big fucking south park episode. These faggots couldn’t be more crazy and deranged.

Trump 2020

Attached: C4E56AA5-621F-412F-8337-E6B44344E83B.gif (511x512, 139K)

Attached: 1518351710899.jpg (960x520, 69K)

Arnt the Republican the one pushing that judeo Christian shit.

What big reasons we can't say fuck you the Israel is because all the retarded Christians will think it's a sign of the Apocalypse

>Imagine losing to that guy

I knew some Republicans who said that the Muslims were trying to take over all our gas stations and blow them up so that we couldnt use them..

Trump is going to win in 2020.

The left is going to spend so much time eating it's own tail and mulling over how they are right and he is wrong that they will alifence as a voter.

The modern Democrat, has this mind set where if your not as far left as them then your on the right and are a bad person. The Republicans are now the the party ofenate any one who is on the tolerance and science. That is how Trump won.

Well that and Hillary was a terrible candidate

Seems like you own party is doing just fine at silencing Israeli criticism.

Attached: really now.png (645x639, 303K)

>this

I know some democrats who think a dude in a dress is a chick

Top kek
Owned

I sincerely want to thank Jussie for Trump's upcoming 2020 victory. He sent SO MANY fucking average normies sailing over the edge into full on anti leftism it's ridiculous.

Especially when he's the "first lady"

So we're on the same page that both parties have fucking retards in them?

So the fact that Trump's been extremely pro-israel you, just going to ignore that?

Of course not. He has.
But the reason I support him is neither him nor his party spent YEARS telling me I was the only race that could be racist, while being racist as FUCK towards me.

This is all just one person posting all this trump shit isn't it?

This. This is precisely what has pushed more and more whites toward the right.

Fucking retards can't see that the further you push the pendulum one way, the further and harder it swings back the other way.

Ofcourse, the dems are just way way way worse

I thought Trump hated trannies user?
Which is it?

Tumbler with saying that. You fix this problem by ignoring Tumblr

Weapons of Mass Destruction

Kek, I meant Michael. Not Meliana.

No user, half of democrats period say that shit most of them just happen to be on tumblr. Your own party is fighting over that shit and the older dems are switching

You're probably right.

>Tumbler with saying that
Sarah Jeong disproves this.
Whites get their lives & careers ruined for saying shit that can even be remotely interpreted as being bigotry, yet a chick makes BLATANTLY hateful, bigoted remarks about whites & gets defended because "it isn't racism".

Seriously stop purposely find some shit that pisses you off. I did, and it has never come up again.

This. The overton window has been SLAMMED back, and the left seethes so much about it even being at center again that it keeps going further right.

>But it's EXACTLY you and all the retarded, uneducated voters LIKE you who did this to our country. Mentally you are 5 yrs old.
you really cant help yourself can you?
no matter how bad you loose
you cant keep from doing the exact same shit that got you hear in the first place.
Let me give you some advise you wont follow
You want to win a national eleciton?
Dont call 20 percent of the voting public who use to make up your base (the white working class) uneducated bigoted retards 24/7
You want to know when i realized trump had 2020 in the bag?
Its when bill maher had his firs episode after the election
Mather said that the democratic party needed to do some soul searching and talk to the people that trump won. Namely the white working class
IMMIDIATELY
Some stupid feminist cunt jumped down his throat and said
>"Are you saying the democratic party needs to cater more to cis white males?!"
To which is audience immediately applauded
and to which Maher backed down
THAT, right then is when trump won 2020
because it was obvious that liberals had learned NOTHING from 2016
its now obvious that if you are white, male or otherwise of any social class the democratic party has nothing to offer you
they will you over for scholarships
they will fuck you over in the jobs feild
they will export your jobs
and inport cheap labour to replace you
to parody a lovely young journalists who works for the young turks talking about women in 2016
>"If you're a white male that votes democrat you're just fucking dum"

Attached: 1553218505010.png (1333x1142, 145K)

>purposely find some shit that pisses you off
I will when they do. As long as they're out to wreck me for no reason other than my skin color I'm going to keep looking for ways to wreck them instead.
Not like I have to even look hard anymore, they do more damage to themselves lately than all of us combined ever could.
Thank you Jussie.

Attached: IMG_20190411_095442.jpg (1047x1008, 382K)

I guess now they know how you felt when that birther farce was finally put to rest.

Fucking this

This. Most of us were perfectly fine with actual equality, and live & let live. But they simply could not stop pushing harder & further. Demonizing their own allies for no reason at all was the last straw.

Trumps taxes ! Trumps conversation with Vlad ! Trumps family incompetence (Whatsapp) LOCK THEM UP ! Full release Mueller findings ! Trumps birth certificate!

Last but not least he’s a draft dodging Cheeto incompetent coward...

>claiming somebody wasn’t born in america
>claiming the freely elected leader is colluding with foriegn governments
Not the same.

Plus Obama sure took a while to get that certificate out. Where was he born again? Hawaii? Thats where i’d make my birth certificate from if it was fake

>This is your now daily reminder that Republicans and Trump are liars and will literally tell you anything to get you to support their side

youtube.com/watch?v=EJ1YNW8MRLw

Attached: 1539736510787.jpg (682x827, 109K)

Yes, just ignore all of the actual logical points that ever get raised, just like you all always do.
Just hand us 2020 on a silver platter, exactly like 2016.

Attached: 1536277267800.jpg (472x656, 42K)

you act like becoming a politician requires high IQ, have u fucking watched the news at all in the last 20 years?

And yet for all his faults, he was still the lesser of two evils. Try putting up a candidate that doesn't suck.

Attached: 1535176554517.png (594x1024, 656K)

>hackers literally dumped the emails about them planning to run with Russian collusion before it happened
>you still fucking believed it
You are too dumb to survive, I'm so close to just siding with the Jews on gassing you all.

Attached: 1543177602231.jpg (530x684, 47K)

Attached: 1533197583405.jpg (750x1425, 176K)

Thanks for comfirmimg you will never admit you were wrong even when it’s staring you in the face.

Trump is gonna win 2020 because of shit like this

Trump barely won in 2016, 100,000 votes gave him the electorate. This came just a week after The emails investigation was reopened. You people talk about the polls being wrong, No. They showed hillary winning, then that happened and everything was up in the air.

Since then Trump has done nothing to appeal to anyone outside his base, who were going to vote for him no matter what. And he no longer has the benefit of hate against hillary or the people who voted for him because they hated both candidates

You are delusional if you think he already has a guaranteed victory

Watch me jump on stage and streak live Dublin bar webcam. worldcams.tv/ireland/dublin/temple-bar#

Attached: Screenshot_20190412-050222.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

I think the media has done a mighty fine job of promoting for Trump, dudes like fucking teflon

I am at the bar having a pint.

>Since then Trump has done nothing to appeal to anyone outside his base
Neither have the dems. In fact they've done worse by continually attacking their own base, and fence sitters, with shit like the Smollett shit.
Even after it cam out as a blatant, obvious hoax NOT FUCKING ONE leftist said one word about all of the innocent people who the Smollett attack demonized, they just STILL keep harping on "all the ACTUAL victims of these demons nobody will believe now".

you think he needs to run against someone like hillary to get re-elected? The lefts double standard sjw bullshit is why he got elected. shits only gotten worse from the left Trumps a shoe in for re-election in 2020. Democrats cant even stop fighting with themselves in washington

Calls people “dum” in a rant full of bad grammar & spelling. Trump loves the uneducated.

He's like Teflon because people have absolutely no expectations of him. if he flushes the toilet after he's taking a shit he gets point. He literally gets points from just shutting up and not doing anything.

>ignores all of my posts
Cherry pick much?

Republicans have control over every branch of the federal government and have barely accomplished anything.

That and all the piddly stories the news throws up about him that even a 2 second good can disprove

It is hard to pick the lowest hanging fruit when the Trump tree is nothing but low hanging fruit.

2016 silver platter ??? Russian influence feeble minded Republicans.. Dems had more people actually vote for them.. not a silver platter ! More like a just barely squeaker..

Who are the Dems gonna run? Biden was their best shot, and he's already done. Nobody else is remotely electable. Not that I was likely to vote for any of them, but none of them have any appeal. If I didn't think your party hated me for my skin and my dick, I might actually vote for them.

Literally this. Half of the democratic party can’t even stand themselves anymore. The cats out if the bag. Ocasio cortez lost the green new deal vote 57 - 0 thats funny as fuck. Your own elected officals won’t even vote for the crazy bullshit you faggots support

This !!!

You all will never fucking get it, I love it.
PLEASE just keep attacking the people you desperately need to flip as being stupid, uneducated, and bigoted. Your party is in a fucking wheelchair from shooting itself in the feet so much.

This morning the dems came on TV announced they want reperations and murdered their chances at winning anything.

My people were enslaved by the Roman's where are my motherfucking reparations?

Are all the African nations going to pay reparations on the profits they made selling their own peoples to slavers?

Neither did the last guy, but hey a walls being but now after years of blocking by the dems

Democrats hate black people and think they're stupid. They use the few that vote like puppets and encourage negative behaviour from them. Instead of helping them to improve their lives they pay them welfare to keep them from education and financial independence

>Russian influence
>still ignoring Israeli influence
Israeli influence that's happened in every single election since Israel was formed makes any Russian influence look baby tier.
But it also got Obama elected, so I can see why you ignore it.

>2 supreme court justices
>new tax plan
>wall being built as we speak
>tackling illegal immigration and sending them back to where they came from
>lowest unemployment in decades
>stock market is fucking going crazy good
>outing the media for fake journalism and actually beating them by himself
>fighting out the racist sjw faggots and pushing back on their bullshit
>supporting actual free speech in public places and enforcing it
>and best of all making you fucking cry faggot
>i don’t care if NOTHING gets done as long as he stops you faggots from getting anything done. Thats why I truly want him there. It’s not because I love him.
It’s because I fucking hate you

I’m an independent who votes for both dems & Republicans. Am I not allowed to think that the president & his cult are shit?

he didnt accomplish anything? quit watching cnn and use an actual source
whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/the-historic-results-of-president-donald-j-trumps-first-two-years-in-office/

>It’s because I fucking hate you
Such an incredible amount of this I can't quantify it even with multiples. Fuck you morons & your hypocritical, double standard bullshit.
FUCK YOU ALL.

lol you still dont get it
let me explain something to you about the 2016 election
In that race, Hillary Clinton and fundamentally not what lost you the election
she was a corrupt criminal sure
but america has elected plenty of those, even for two terms, clinton, bush, obama and nixon were all elected not once but twice by the american people
The American people were sick and tired of liberal elites telling them they were backwards and bigoted for not wanting their daughters to have to piss next to transexual degenerates
For being told that the obvious discrimination against them based on race in academia and jobs feild wasnt "Really discrimination" since non whites couldnt "really be racist"
They hated the smug fucking laughs you let out on your talk shows as you joked about fly over country and whites becoming a minority in the United States
They hated this so bad that they gave the republicans damn near total controll in 2014 and were ready to give them the presidencey in 2016 Lonnnnnnng before Trump was nominated
The question of 2016 was not, do you want a conservative as president
it was can you stomach voting for Donald Trump
And they did
despite all tweets, and comments and a fucking video tape where he said he "grabbed women by the pussy" the american poeple still elected him
because thats how bad they wanted to send a message to you
and since you are still to fucking dense to get that
they'll send you a follow up in 2020

Attached: 1552609121905.jpg (632x568, 91K)

You're allowed to think as you want. Please keep expressing it & making the situation worse.
We don't get to have opinions, allegedly, so why should anyone?

You are, but what viable alternative do you propose? The democrats hate me for my skin amd my dick, I'd have to be suicidal to vote for them. Given all the crazy bullshit going on, having a clown in charge feels right.

To be honest the whole "grab em by the pussy" thing was blown way out of proportion. I honestly think the people that were offended by that chose to be. There was nothing objectively wrong with it.

This this this.
Most of us see Trump for the obvious con artist he is. But he's not you and he makes all of you lose your minds & self destruct from all the seething.
AND NONE OF YOU SEE IT. You just keep calling us all uneducated, racist, and bigoted.
And you're right, in that we're extremely bigoted towards you & your idiot ideologies.

Maybe they'll actually start to get it by 2024. Probably not. Of course by then poor Jazz will likely have ended his life after being manipulated into being a Unit 731 child experiment & getting genitally mutilated to serve an agenda.
I only hope he kills the cunt mother trying to keep him from talking about his mutilation realistically "because it might turn other kids off from having these procedures done".

Attached: 1535083359906.png (621x702, 329K)

Attached: 1535241143212.jpg (897x278, 80K)

Attached: 1535241994410.png (960x977, 694K)

Attached: 1535242140701.jpg (700x1058, 127K)

Agreed. I’m sick of being attacked for the color of my skin. Anything I say or any opnion I have is invalidated because i’m whate and a male. I’ll NEVER fucking
Vote for a democrat till the day I die.
Democrats are acting like it’s 1860 in here and honestly with how much they lie it would surprise me if slaves were treated like kings at this point based on how much democrats lie.

I can’t fucking believe they ran with this Russian collusion bullshit. A pack of fucking derranged faggots for a political party.
We truly live in clown world

Attached: 77E4C7BE-1837-4C35-846A-5279B2ED016A.jpg (750x930, 127K)

Attached: 1535245274726.jpg (750x488, 109K)

Attached: 1535255580063.png (940x300, 28K)

>PLEASE STOP CALLING ME BIKE CUCK

I love the attempt at editing Stonetoss's shit specifically, and attempting to get people to ignore any comics like his generally, by simply claiming they're all altright nazis.
As if that could make their points in them irrelevant.

>acts like conservatives dont do the EXACT same thing.

Attached: 5d331d0714581ccb95707123cc26d477.jpg (360x462, 23K)

Attached: 1545530023177.png (642x581, 45K)

Attached: 1535890405237.png (1065x727, 92K)

What an intelligent & well stated counterargument.

Attached: 1535909788299.jpg (1280x1385, 499K)

Attached: 1535924280477.jpg (782x1200, 86K)

Attached: 1536120840427.gif (1000x940, 183K)

Saved

Attached: 1536279546094.jpg (500x490, 70K)

Attached: 1536279679826.jpg (650x538, 76K)

Thanks.

Attached: 1551828838705.jpg (2560x1440, 1.15M)

Attached: 1536280536662.png (1134x1058, 1.53M)

lol i remember your reaction here bub
youtube.com/watch?v=Jk3iRYqtpJg

I fucking love this one, encapsulates the exact mentality that lost 2016. Seeking out tiny little things to rage over, while ignoring far worse versions of the same mentality simply because it wasn't white people. Obvious, blatant racism & bigotry from those claiming to hate it.

Attached: 1536280726263.jpg (960x693, 131K)

Attached: 1536282588999.png (1000x1413, 568K)

Fucking savage

back to le reddit faggot

Attached: 1536698627255.png (1280x1656, 1.3M)

Started buy sHillary

Attached: 1537147249635.jpg (560x398, 61K)

Actually this is bullshit; she DID use the birther thing when running against him, but it started years before when he was first getting pegged for a future run.
I don't like using bullshit when we have more than enough valid points they can't counterargue. Not saying you knew & are doing it intentionally.

Attached: 1537295777073.png (780x800, 157K)

Attached: 1538361813429.png (1000x1413, 557K)

Attached: 1541751655042.png (625x1215, 290K)

Attached: 1541751847025.png (1000x1000, 87K)

Attached: 1542322325767.png (1024x526, 265K)

Attached: 1542800834208.png (1500x500, 67K)

Attached: 1543060892331.png (750x1775, 196K)

Attached: 1543324453574.png (625x605, 57K)

Attached: 1546382559212.png (1000x1512, 1.49M)

Attached: 1543443239566.png (1000x1000, 89K)

Attached: 1544136488978.png (1500x500, 80K)

Attached: 1544402469681.png (625x605, 46K)

Attached: 1543694850877.png (1000x1446, 653K)

Dems tried to illegally influence the Election, then kept it up with a failed Coup d'etat - this is what the Mueller Report will reveal

Oh fuck cry a little harder

Attached: 1545594168588.png (780x800, 146K)

Attached: 1546104666309.png (600x980, 146K)

Attached: 1546397139814.png (1500x500, 64K)

This panel is literally saying niggers will commit crimes. That they are going to.

That doesn't make it any better lol