Reminder that galaxies are bacteria, the solar system is an atom and the planet earth is not a stone...

reminder that galaxies are bacteria, the solar system is an atom and the planet earth is not a stone, she's a monocell living being, also reminder that the universe doesn't exist at all since everything is a fractal of infinite alive matter like galaxies, which live in another blue planet that from our point of view is giant but it's just another small subatomic particle, and a living being at the same time, just existing in an infinite flow of life, the fact that reality itself is a flow of alive subatomic particles also proves that time doesn't exist, it's just a concept related to gravity and conscience, all of this implies that god isn't real, wikipedia needs to be rewritten from scratch and probably most of people are wasting their lives

Attached: 51966125_2337041762993538_5474127216815671642_n.jpg (640x798, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1zNdw4DaUM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>galaxies are bacteria, the solar system is an atom and the planet earth is not a stone,
>...and I am not a scientist, so disregard everything above
FTFY

got any proof for all that drivel you just typed out, fart face?

not enough validation from the first time you posted this eh? what a sad cunt

on a scale from 1 to nigger how non-white are you to demand a proof? i think it's pretty much obvious that it sustains itself

i propose you something alternative. instead of asking for proof you try to prove me wrong

>the planet earth is not a stone, she's a monocell living being

Does she like hugs?

>not enough validation

i'm gonna post it until you shit rainbows

listen here schmuck, the proof falls on (You) because you are the smart ass 4-eyed little shit that claims everything i bacteria or whatever the fuck, where did you learn that bullshit? phil nye? vice? some other iflscience-tier bullshit? you think your unique but your not, your the same type of smart ass that believes the word of some random scientist like its gospel

I blame the schools and OPs parents.

and you're a shit nigger for questioning my thread without even considering that stephen hawkin died after reading it and i spend more than 20 years grinding wikipedia because i literally got bored of college

at least you don't blame satan now

i would very much like to kick your fucking ass, smart guy what city you in? im willing to meet you just to knock your shit into next week

ur mom is a whore

yeah just as i fucking thought, your not man enough to tell me where your at, your mother would be ashamed you little shit

Yeah no, that's not how things work. The burden of proof always lies with the proposer. Always.
What a shit world it would be if everyone got claim anything they wanted until proven wrong. Why, I'd just say you're wrong until you prove I'm wrong that you're wrong.

But I'll bite. When light hits an atom, the atom absorbs the electromagnetic wave and gains energy. Gaining energy means electrons will jump into the next valence orbit, but that makes them unstable so they fall back to their original orbit, losing that energy. This loss of energy is shedded as another photon of light.
Our planets do not jump orbit.

still a whore

>energy

kill yourself

come on coward tell me where your at so i can bash you into a bolognese

still a whore

@OP:

It's a pity you had a nice, playful comment that could have evolved into a positive conversation but you instead chose to focus all your energy into trading insults with this other guy.

yeah little shit your really testing my patience, maybe i should hunt you down and skin you alive?

he fucking started it by calling my mother a whore

>all your energy

do you mean sugar? maybe the last electron of the atoms of carbon of the molecules of sugar in my blood make a circuit in my veins hurr i can assure you i'm an expert on this topic is eel skin and nature wins

still a whore

yellow-bellied little coward i would snap you in 2 you fucking rat

still a whore

youtube.com/watch?v=1zNdw4DaUM8

Impressive, your entire post only contains one fact.

>Our planets do not jump orbit

i require proof that the objects in the most far away orbits of the solar system don't jump orbit